Dear returning Carmageddon fans Image

These last years, the CWA Board assimilated what was archived from many old Carmageddon forums, including the whole of the Official Carmageddon.com Forums.
If you wish to merge any previous account you might have had with your new or existing CWA account, don't hesitate to reach out to us !

The next one 2012

The greatest unfinished sequel ever!
Pip the pest
turbo bastard

Re: The next one 2012

Post by Pip the pest »

Hi, Okay I have a new problem With this car and it is to do with the front bounding box for the grabbers. So with the front box it will not split and is crashing the game :sad: I have played around with different boxes and it always seams to crash the game ( with complex or simple boxes). if I remove the box the car splits with no problems. Any ideas?, or tips or free Alcohol would be appreciated. Thanks. Pip :smile:
Doritoskng
driver

Post by Doritoskng »

If i remember correctly that is a verry common error with multi-bounding box vehicles and i cant think of a work around other than making it not split-able in the paperwork...
Still alive some how
Pip the pest
turbo bastard

Post by Pip the pest »

Doritoskng wrote:If i remember correctly that is a verry common error with multi-bounding box vehicles and i cant think of a work around other than making it not split-able in the paperwork...
It would have been nice not to have to do that, but it looks like it is the only solution. Thanks any way D.K
coffeycup
Genesis

Post by coffeycup »

What about 2 narrower BBoxes side by side like the 2 prongs on a forklift?
Pip the pest
turbo bastard

Post by Pip the pest »

coffeycup wrote:What about 2 narrower BBoxes side by side like the 2 prongs on a forklift?
Actually tried that, and when I hit a wall it came up with a strange message, something like "that is a weird polyhedron shape" so have set Snappability factor to 0 :sad:
coffeycup
Genesis

Post by coffeycup »

Odd. So you're sure you set up the BBox correctly? Sometimes those error messages are actually correct. Sometimes.
Harmalarm
road raged psycho

Post by Harmalarm »

Pip; how come you get the error message anyway? I never seem to get proper error messages as the game just quits on me. It's really starting to bother me, because I never know what the problem really is...
Pip the pest
turbo bastard

Post by Pip the pest »

Harmalarm wrote:Pip; how come you get the error message anyway? I never seem to get proper error messages as the game just quits on me. It's really starting to bother me, because I never know what the problem really is...
Hi, Harm; It's not going to be of any comfort I am afraid, but I thought it was normal to get messages if you make an error somewhere.

On a different note, I am just about to send Coffey the Enforcer 2 hope you enjoy it folks.

Pip
Pip the pest
turbo bastard

Post by Pip the pest »

Well here is the last one for this year, It's a car I made a while back but forgot about it with all the remakes and those Nfs things which no one seemed to like. It's a 1970 Range Rover, the original and best one in my opinion.

Just the simple model to do, and some little paper work. Oh! I nearly forgot; Maxine done the handling for this one before I pissed her off with the Veyron :wink:

Pics:

Razor
Stomping-on-Kittens

Post by Razor »

I hope this thing can take a beating!
[ Razor @ Carmageddon Webmasters Alliance Network ] [ My Downloads ] [ My Carma Items ] [ Conversion lists ]
To download the BETA Mod and more information on my other work, visit me @ https://razor.cwaboard.co.uk
coffeycup
Genesis

Post by coffeycup »

Razor wrote:I hope this thing can take a beating!
You can grab it now and find out for yourself! :grin:
Mad_Maxine
Pink

Post by Mad_Maxine »

Hey there guys!, awsome tho. and no you dident piss me off. the supidity that the supercar culture has turned into has pissed me off.

but yes, I do like this, tried it ingame, I like what youve done with the suspension settings and such, making items move. When I first saw the modle diden think it would look This good textured, your real awsome with textures man. tho... What program do you use? paint shop pro Hates your textures, thats why it killed the gril transparency,

despite whats happend lets try to still have a good weekend here, Im having a good friday so far anyway, so hey lets try wash the bad away a little with some more stuff for you allready, I felt the urge to make a bunch of simple skins for this, diffrent color bodys, and seats, etc,

4 new skins

Avalible Here! Go now

So there ya go, hope you peoples like,
coffeycup
Genesis

Post by coffeycup »

Nice job on the skins Maxine, as always.
I really like the last one.
timmy76
motorised death

Post by timmy76 »

Loving the Range Rover gives me something to mess around while im ill :(
Razor
Stomping-on-Kittens

Post by Razor »

This thing is awesome, especially in black.
[ Razor @ Carmageddon Webmasters Alliance Network ] [ My Downloads ] [ My Carma Items ] [ Conversion lists ]
To download the BETA Mod and more information on my other work, visit me @ https://razor.cwaboard.co.uk
Pip the pest
turbo bastard

Post by Pip the pest »

Hi, Wasn't planning on doing anything else, but due to Maxine's great skins especially the white one gave me an idea.

P.S get better soon Timmy.

P.P.S Maxine @ I use good OLD photoshop 7.
Last edited by Pip the pest on Wed Dec 19, 2012 5:57 am, edited 2 times in total.
timmy76
motorised death

Post by timmy76 »

Thanks
This is such good fun but for some odd reason i recon a off road trails map would suit this car so well
Toshiba-3
BRender Actor

Post by Toshiba-3 »

It all looks damn good! Seems like a great base for skins, love Maxine's muddy one, would see it on the monster truck mod :)
And the dog heh! Genius detail, would have seen it animated a bit via SHELL/COMPLEX models differences + funks/grooves.
Image / carmageddon add-ons at road reaction
Mad_Maxine
Pink

Post by Mad_Maxine »

Nice mods there, I like the police thing much, allso has the monstertruck still got the same engine? I figured something bigger than the stock rangerover V8 is needed with those wheels.

All going so well.. Then I turn up.

Razor
Stomping-on-Kittens

Post by Razor »

Lol Max.
coffeycup
Genesis

Post by coffeycup »

I think Maxine's been hitting the egg nog.
Can someone make sure we don't run out of it?
This stuff is cool :tongue:
Pip the pest
turbo bastard

Post by Pip the pest »

Here is a pic of the Anger Rover, still a lot to do, I will send it to Maxine before releasing so she can do the handling and then I will release the Police Rover and this together.

Mad_Maxine
Pink

Post by Mad_Maxine »

Im a part of this again?..

COOL! heh
Pip the pest
turbo bastard

Post by Pip the pest »

Happy hangovers to you all. So Maxine has done the handling e.t.c for the Monster Rover :thumbsup: . And I am about to send it off to Coffey with the Police Rover. Hope you enjoy?

Pip

Check who’s online