Dear returning Carmageddon fans Image

These last years, the CWA Board assimilated what was archived from many old Carmageddon forums, including the whole of the Official Carmageddon.com Forums.
If you wish to merge any previous account you might have had with your new or existing CWA account, don't hesitate to reach out to us !

Max's Super Car Enduced Climax!

The greatest unfinished sequel ever!
Mad_Maxine
Pink

Max's Super Car Enduced Climax!

Post by Mad_Maxine »

Everyone else seems to be putting All there cars in one topic, I shall now do the same! First new item is this.. Its, a Mini Moke, a car I know nothing about, but i fell for its small weird looking ness and wanted to make it, aparently a weird british creation based on the.. Mini shockingly, sold in australia, I has created, after a while with seeing nothing from me eh,

For all those who like it toned down there will also be a stock one, in (as far as ive learnt) the stock colors that are avalible in australia, wich is blue with white trim, If im wrong dont bitch, Bring it up in a civilised manner, and for those who think those addon Mini lite style wheels are too much Theres even a vertion with the stock steel rims so there! mah..

And thats all for now.
random_monkey
motorized monkey

Re: Max's Super Car Enduced Climax!

Post by random_monkey »

Yay! You finished it :D
I was wondering what you were working on :)

It looks so cute! Like an angry gerbil :3 - I'd never heard of the car, to be honest?!

Awesome :)
random_monkey
Pip the pest
turbo bastard

Post by Pip the pest »

Looks sweet Maxine :smile: I will take the stock one, but that is just my taste.
n3wton
Wasted!

Post by n3wton »

Nice work Max! Liking them both! ;)
coffeycup
Genesis

Post by coffeycup »

I love that thing. I'd never even heard of it before. I like the stock one with steel rims too.
Deathrow
aka kyle_tdr

Post by Deathrow »

I've only just seen this (late to the party huh!) but that's brilliant!

Being a Mini nut, I've seen loads of Moke pictures as well as a few in the metal. You've done really well reproducing it!
coffeycup
Genesis

Post by coffeycup »

Ya, what ever happened to this? Did it ever get released? I want to drive it!

Download the Mini Mokes here
Mad_Maxine
Pink

Post by Mad_Maxine »

As i said id keep posting here, Buffalo now avalible. at coffeys site. usual place
Y U NO Download?

http://coffey.polygonized.com/MacCarpocalypse/
Incase you forgot where he is,
Toshiba-3
BRender Actor

Post by Toshiba-3 »

It's so 1999ish, it's art.

:scool:

It gives me an idea...
That should be the next competition: "making an addon car that looks as authenticly 1999 as possible"
With on purpose mistextured tris, purple shrapnels, no simple model, a rear wheel that doesn't spin, crashing on splitting, and actually an half assed mod of an original car, etc.

(I'm not implying that your addon here meets these criteria :p)
Image / carmageddon add-ons at road reaction
Mad_Maxine
Pink

Post by Mad_Maxine »

Super release time,

Head over to Coffeys site http://coffey.polygonized.com/MacCarpocalypse/
For more 90s goodness
Mad_Maxine
Pink

Post by Mad_Maxine »

ANOTHER.... yeah?.. .woot?

I set myself a challange.. To make a working car with detatchables and such that looks liek its from a game from the 90s, using less than 300 pollys.. I failed badly. however I still got a car but its souble that.. about 610 polly but still has interioer.. kinda.. a driver, and opening parts. and it is badly proportioned and Allmost looks like a real car. but is badly enough proportiand to avoid lawsuits if it was a real game,

The screenshots I took have been messed with the reg folder so theres No shading on the car, making it more 90s-ish and getting rid of the horrible c2 car messing up shading, for flat textures,.. Shots!

98% home made model, Just imported some hexegons for the inner wheels, 95% home made textures, I made all the body, lights, tire tread, and most of the interior, But steering wheel, engine, and driver, Clearly made frome edited photos,
Click for full view dumbasses!

And this is what it would look like in C2 normally with the regular reg folder... Reg-reg... ah.... I see what you did there...

So should I bother releasing? its all solid no holes but well It looks like that, heh. wich would be cool in 1996

Also DO NOT WORRIE, im still working on Altergeddon, I just needed a brake, endless making driver images, converting menue images, importing drives, was driving me insane, I will not give up on that and give you my promise that I will finish it, and its getting clsoer, I just wanted a full mod,

Bonus item!,
Another little game I had with RM,
Decided to see how fast I could make a car from scratch, Seems im not as good as I thought But still I have a car that would fit into the orignal mafia, and this is what I did in that short space of time, Just a little fun, probly wont let this out since its just a quick mashup of parts. but sharing the image anyway

Now avalible for GTA
Razor
Stomping-on-Kittens

Post by Razor »

The rear of that sports car screams Outrun at me.
[ Razor @ Carmageddon Webmasters Alliance Network ] [ My Downloads ] [ My Carma Items ] [ Conversion lists ]
To download the BETA Mod and more information on my other work, visit me @ https://razor.cwaboard.co.uk
Toshiba-3
BRender Actor

Post by Toshiba-3 »

I like the look of that red car with the textures in the REG folder! Nice challenge you took there.

And you should actually release that mafia-inspired vehicle.
Image / carmageddon add-ons at road reaction

Check who’s online