Dear returning Carmageddon fans Image

These last years, the CWA Board assimilated what was archived from many old Carmageddon forums, including the whole of the Official Carmageddon.com Forums.
If you wish to merge any previous account you might have had with your new or existing CWA account, don't hesitate to reach out to us !

Urban Brawl

The greatest unfinished sequel ever!
Harmalarm
road raged psycho

Urban Brawl

Post by Harmalarm »

The City that never sleeps... Right now it's in a deep state of Coma!

[img align=Urban Brawl]http://img368.imageshack.us/img368/7564 ... awlue7.jpg[/img]

Grab it here

note; Again, as the Seaview Dunes, it doesn't feature powerups and noncars yet.
cesm20
turbo bastard

Urban Brawl

Post by cesm20 »

Thanks for making another new c2 map :) i am amazed at the amount of new tracks that have been coming lately :)

I wonder if all of you guys that are making maps actually used the c2 wiki or not or would like to use it, since quite probably it it were more finished it could help track makers a lot more...
Harmalarm
road raged psycho

Urban Brawl

Post by Harmalarm »

Well, actually I didn't use the Carma wiki. I use the track making tutorial over at the Spray Shop. Maybe it's a good Idea to put that Tutorial on the wiki, just to gather all the information on a single location. And yeah, if there were more tutorials on the wiki, I would take a visit more often. Maybe I can help a little?
cesm20
turbo bastard

Urban Brawl

Post by cesm20 »

Yes i will take care of improving the wiki later, i am starting to resume c2 editing soon, so i will finally by able to continue improving the wiki, we will talk later about that then.

Check who’s online