Dear returning Carmageddon fans Image

These last years, the CWA Board assimilated what was archived from many old Carmageddon forums, including the whole of the Official Carmageddon.com Forums.
If you wish to merge any previous account you might have had with your new or existing CWA account, don't hesitate to reach out to us !

Carma Vid

The greatest unfinished sequel ever!
Mad_Maxine
Pink

Carma Vid

Post by Mad_Maxine »

hm.. the only intresting thing ive done, a small stunt video with some quickly made taxis i did using slayer, econobric, and ttrs car,

http://www.youtube.com/watch_fullscreen ... armageddon Taxi
Econobrick
Stucco

Carma Vid

Post by Econobrick »

Heh, before I saw the end screen I was thinking "Someone's been playing Crazy Taxi".

By the look of that, I should've used chroming effect on the Beetle's hubcaps from the get-go. It looks WAY better than the stationary texture. (though no vw logo I guess?...but that could be rectified of course.)

Good stuff.
Mad_Maxine
Pink

Carma Vid

Post by Mad_Maxine »

Yepz, tho you never realy like using chrome-like textures? or was that jsut refering to over shiney car bodys?.

Tho ya looks cool :P the beetle i think is the only one fit to be used.. all the others are just messy and quickly done. oh and ya :s that is your taxi sign, and your people i put in the cadi.. heh
TTR
Psycho Maniac

Carma Vid

Post by TTR »

Funny to see my F40 back this way haha, nice.
Econobrick
Stucco

Carma Vid

Post by Econobrick »

! I recognized the taxi signs right away, yeah. But not the people, strangely!
Hamtrose's driver as the passenger and...a reskinned Jessie as the driver?! Heh, At first I thought the driver was some GUY with an afro?!! :D Only because of how brief the shots are where you can see them clearly. But on watching it a 2nd time it's obvious. :)

I just don't really like the chroming effect in general..but there are exceptions depending on how it's used and how much. But that's just me...and in these cases it works quite well.

I couldn't get the video to load with the link you provided though. I think because it was a link to the fullscreen mode...or something!
Anyhow, this one works fine: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=93-L0xHc9q8
crash
hit n run

Carma Vid

Post by crash »

Hey cool vid, even tho it's simple. It's kinda like an ad for a new game or something with some of those camera angles you threw in...

And thanks for the link to the non-full screen version. I never have been able to get past the player loading for the full screen vid links.
Toshiba-3
BRender Actor

Carma Vid

Post by Toshiba-3 »

Yet another cool video indeed. You sure are productive and got some serious imagination !
Too bad you don't finalize most them :heh:

BTW, don't forget you can embed the video player directly in the forum here like this :
[yt code=93-L0xHc9q8]
Image / carmageddon add-ons at road reaction
Mad_Maxine
Pink

Carma Vid

Post by Mad_Maxine »

ya.. but i dont know how to do that.. and well most things never get done because i HATE, text work setting up menue images, and all. making cars is fun thats why i do it.. the rest seems like work. wich is why i only let out a slow flow of cars.
AcdTrip
hit n run

Carma Vid

Post by AcdTrip »

Great vids from the both of you :D :nyaha::tup:
Your Father Wanted To Use Computers To Free The Body From The Brain!!
- We like to use automobiles -

Check who’s online