Dear returning Carmageddon fans Image

These last years, the CWA Board assimilated what was archived from many old Carmageddon forums, including the whole of the Official Carmageddon.com Forums.
If you wish to merge any previous account you might have had with your new or existing CWA account, don't hesitate to reach out to us !

Finally the true potential of my Pt2 modification ! Macros's release with Plaything2

The greatest unfinished sequel ever!
cesm20
turbo bastard

Finally the true potential of my Pt2 modification ! Macros's release with Plaything2

Post by cesm20 »

Finally i released the macros which will make almost all the options in bold finnaly work, so only now you all will see the true potential of my Plaything2 modification, before this with only the plaything2.exe update, little changes occurred, but now with the release of the macros many of the so waited options in bold will finally work !!! I am sure many people will be surprised of the things that the macros do, but unfortunally it will happen a lot of problems at the first time, because the macros have several rules to respect, an this will be complicated, but i explained EVERYTHING in the file README.TXT inside the zip file of Plaything2 Build4. This time i released it on my own site (which is updated with completly new text), and that's good because this is the most important release since build1.

I would also to post on Bandit's site, but his site is closed so i couldn't do that. I also asked to Beast to release the zip but i don't know if he received my email or if he agreed to release my modification because he didn't reply my email one week ago.

So at the moment it's available on my site to download. But first read all my webpage it says instructions there to properly install this release.

The link to my site is now http://www.geocities.com/cesm20/index.htm

Bye !!!!

note : i have tested the link to the build4 zip, and i downloaded it correctly just to test, and it's fine, no corrupted zip errors when i opened the zip file
-Bandit-
turbo bastard

Re: Finally the true potential of my Pt2 modification ! Macros's release with Plaything2

Post by -Bandit- »

planet maim will be down for a while cause i am doing some nifty stuff too it.
Dark Angel
angelus

Re: Finally the true potential of my Pt2 modification ! Macros's release with Plaything2

Post by Dark Angel »

bandit has a site?
Beroc-Lord of Destruction
road raged psycho

Post by Beroc-Lord of Destruction »

If I could, I would host it on LOD
cesm20
turbo bastard

Post by cesm20 »

Oh no ! i installed windows home edition yesterday and so i finally could test my Pt2 modification in windows xp ! But unfortunally i discovered some problems, at the moment i discovered only one : my macros CAN'T detect the current resolution on windows. Because windows millenium edition stored in the registry the current resolution, always in the same place of the registry and the macros can read registry settings, but in windows home edition or xp the place is always different so i am working now in a different method to detect the resolution.

So all windows xp and home edition users you can't use my modification right now, just wait for the fix that i will post tomorrow : the second release of the macros. There i will remove the old method of detecting the resolution, which may stop you from running some macros, yes because some macros requires 1024x768 and even if you are using that resolution the macros will not run because they cannot detect the resolution.

And finally the function to import PREFABS (objects) is done ! I can release that also tomorrow !!! Just keep looking at my site. Until tomorrow...

Check who’s online