Dear returning Carmageddon fans Image

These last years, the CWA Board assimilated what was archived from many old Carmageddon forums, including the whole of the Official Carmageddon.com Forums.
If you wish to merge any previous account you might have had with your new or existing CWA account, don't hesitate to reach out to us !

Novelty vehicles

The greatest unfinished sequel ever!
Alan
Honkey

Re: Novelty vehicles

Post by Alan »

I was going to suggest the wagon monkey wear a hat like this:

And possibly holding the bananna in a stabbing fashion?! :crazy:
Deep_Blue
Road Puppy

Post by Deep_Blue »

Heh, a V8 pogo stick...hmmmm :smile: Or a bigfoot-with actual FEET.

ow about a priest on wheels? That would mystify and confuse everyone.

You could call him... the Holy Roller.

Hey! Dat's good!
***When I die may I be surrounded by scattered chrome and burning gasoline***
random_monkey
motorized monkey

Post by random_monkey »

The pogostick is a good idea, but you wouldn't be able to drive it /AT ALL/ :smile: - Things that bounce have a tendency to hate you, unless you stay very very still... as soon as you try and drive, it decides it will rock and ultimately hit the floor several times :wink: - and while you're trying to regain control, every other fucker keeps driving into you and pushing you about :sad:

with regards to the.. er... what was it? - hold on. Ah, priest on wheels... I was watching the news the other day and saw the pope in his 'Pope Mobile' (That's what they called it) *finds pic*

Basically that's all it is - a huge box stuck on the back of a car... Though the one I saw was a nice new merc :wink:

Talk about stupid... they make a box big enough for him to stand in, but he spends 99% of his time sitting down :smile:
random_monkey
n3wton
Wasted!

Post by n3wton »

Talk about stupid... they make a box big enough for him to stand in, but he spends 99% of his time sitting down

:rofl:
OgO
pedestrian

Post by OgO »

I was thinking about novelty vehicles, and the one I thought of that I really like the idea of, is a missile, it would be pretty simple to model, though I wouldn't like to see it miss out on the standard features - detachables etc (anyone know what the inside of a missile looks like?). I think it would be fun to ram people with. And if you made the physics so that it liked to fly, went really fast but perhaps didn't steer so well at high speed, did lots of damage with the front but not much with the rest and took lots of damage if hit anywhere but the front...

Hmmm, I was trying to think what the 'doors' might be - pop up fins probably

Well that's my suggestion anyway.

Or maybe one of those big earth balls (is that what they are called?) - see-through-ish that people get inside and roll down hills....

Regards

OgO
Kruszchev
Proffesional Maniac

Post by Kruszchev »

how a missile looks like inside.... well the front of the missile usualy contains electronics... like guidance systems and sutch... while a lil bit back is the explosive stuff, and behind a middle wall there is the drive fulel, and behind that is the engine... and behind the engine is... hmm... air when the missile is shutdown, and when its turnt on there is flames

Now hows that for a explonation
"One chicken in a thousand is hatched near a road. One in every ten thousand of those ever tries to cross it. Half of them are run over by cars."
classicdrogn
driver

Post by classicdrogn »

Or maybe one of those big earth balls (is that what they are called?) - see-through-ish that people get inside and roll down hills....
You mean like a Super Monkey Ball? About the only thing you don't do in that game is run people over, so converting it to C2 would make some sense... Nothing really to detatch, but you coul have the sides of the ball pop open when you hit the doors, like when you're parachuting in Monkeyball. The monkey would be set up as the only visible wheel, and the ball should have a funky oil-and-water bubble effect instead of generic C2 glass.

- CD
matt
im new, be gentle

Post by matt »

Poster: Kruszchev

Subject: Re: Novelty vehicles

how a missile looks like inside....

continuing the posting of pointless images... :smile:
classicdrogn
driver

Post by classicdrogn »

Did anyone else notice that the banana picture was named 'banana-inside.gif'? I found that good for a giggle, espescially combined with the mention of monkeys and gorrillas in the thread, and a certain advertising slogan... the attatched file is BananaInside.jpg

- CD
bruner_james
The Dancing Bear

Post by bruner_james »

ooo i got an idea thinking of the monkey ball idea you could do a hamster ball it would be funny or mabye a giant basketball see attachement
Still lazy.
Kruszchev
Proffesional Maniac

Post by Kruszchev »

yeah, pretty mutch as i told... only more detail :smile:

then offcorese it depends on missile type and model (id not say that a Igla missile looks like a tomahawk missile inside)

the igla is the russian counterpart to stinger, aswell the same type of missile that was trying to be sold to the undercover FBI agent, altho the terrorist would have gotten a better effect using a bazooka (as a anti fighter missile as a stinger or a igla sucks on shooting down aircrafts whit engines on their wings and several of the engines (the effect is very limited, as it only hits one engine, while a bazooka might hit the flight body, wich is catastrofic)
"One chicken in a thousand is hatched near a road. One in every ten thousand of those ever tries to cross it. Half of them are run over by cars."

Check who’s online