Dear returning Carmageddon fans Image

These last years, the CWA Board assimilated what was archived from many old Carmageddon forums, including the whole of the Official Carmageddon.com Forums.
If you wish to merge any previous account you might have had with your new or existing CWA account, don't hesitate to reach out to us !

Old school..

For everything that doesn't belong elsewhere.
Paul515
hit n run

Old school..

Post by Paul515 »

Hi. I don't know if this is in the right forum or not; doesn't really matter. Anywho, I used to own one of the first big Carmageddon websites, and I randomly came across the board and just wanted to see who's still around. Anyone remember Burnout Network? Nicknames once were Render, and uh.. Paul I think. I did some NFS Conversions back in the day.

I see Beast is still around, haven't talked to you in 2 years, maybe more. Econobrick, Slayer, Alan, Underground Master, ...uh can't remember the name of the persons site I hosted, Puma I think.

Anyhow, if ya remember, say what's up, haha.

If you're curious as to what I've been up to - not a thing. I have a show car that I'll be taking to car shows next spring. Nissan Altima.

It's time for bed, I'll stop back sometime and check you guys out again. See you.

Paul

aim - paul is blazing
Paul515
hit n run

Re: Old school..

Post by Paul515 »

randomly found this name in the records. i don't remember it at all though. also, i forgot to add napalm-x, boose, ll-hell, and .. someone else.. oh ratty, matt, and errol to the list of people i remember.
Alan
Honkey

Post by Alan »

Howdy, good to see ya back again! :thumbsup: :beer: :smile: :supermad:
random_monkey
motorized monkey

Post by random_monkey »

Indeed! Welcome back man - although from what I remember you were a bit of a tard :wink:

So you'll blend right back in with the rest of us :wink:
random_monkey
Kruszchev
Proffesional Maniac

Post by Kruszchev »

burnout... hmm... Remeber it... miss the page alot :sad:
"One chicken in a thousand is hatched near a road. One in every ten thousand of those ever tries to cross it. Half of them are run over by cars."

Check who’s online