Dear returning Carmageddon fans Image

These last years, the CWA Board assimilated what was archived from many old Carmageddon forums, including the whole of the Official Carmageddon.com Forums.
If you wish to merge any previous account you might have had with your new or existing CWA account, don't hesitate to reach out to us !

attention N3wton

The greatest unfinished sequel ever!
Powdered Toast MAAAN!!
12 Cyl Symphony

attention N3wton

Post by Powdered Toast MAAAN!! »

Due to the growing popularity for videos I have created a few. Mostly C2 stuff, gnarly crashes and some amazing stunts. I was wondering if you'd be so good as to host them for me. Of course you'll want to review them first, so as not to post stuff you don't like, but the real question lies in how to get them to you. If I give you the VCD quality ones the smallest is just shy of 10megs, and the largest just shy of 20. Is there some way I can directly upload them? Broadband connection so wil not be a problem. The DVD quality ones are out of the question at around 100mb each.
autopilot
Travelling Scrap Heap

Re: attention N3wton

Post by autopilot »

oh i like videos!

I put one together yesterday thats a few minutes long or so - all ma fave wrecks from a months worth of replay vids.. although its also just shy of 20mb so i dont really wanna send it anywhere hehe. plus for the audio i just put music over it which isnt all that exciting, but i was stumped for what else can be used as audio!
Boose
turbo bastard

Post by Boose »

better make 'em really small 3-6 megs MAX, but if it is a big nice movie, than 20mb is ok, but i suggest that for a 15-20 minutes video.
ImageImage
Beer galore!
Powdered Toast MAAAN!!
12 Cyl Symphony

Post by Powdered Toast MAAAN!! »

What Software and codecs should I be using? Any pointers would be appreciated.
Toshiba-3
BRender Actor

Post deleted by coffeycup

Post by Toshiba-3 »

Image / carmageddon add-ons at road reaction
nWo4life
motorised death
Location: Let me explain something to you people. What happens on this board I take REAL serious. I don't care who you are, how big you are (or how small). I'm nWo4life!! And I've come here, to FIGHT!!

Post by nWo4life »

I use Windows Video maker or sometimes Ulead Video Studio. Windows Video maker is available on WinXP.
"I never thought ye had it in ye." - Ken Shamrock

"I have registered myself for the 30th (Look: we're still counting!) time... Does this officially make me an attention-seeking internet whore? No?" - Mr. Hawk

Check who’s online