Dear returning Carmageddon fans Image

These last years, the CWA Board assimilated what was archived from many old Carmageddon forums, including the whole of the Official Carmageddon.com Forums.
If you wish to merge any previous account you might have had with your new or existing CWA account, don't hesitate to reach out to us !

evey talks about WAR

The greatest unfinished sequel ever!
KSkins
turbo bastard

Re: evey talks about WAR

Post by KSkins »

Sorry for my commnets, I should said that...

And about the Israel & Pakistan issue I don´t think been musulman, jewish, catolick or atheist makes a difference, extreme ideas come from extreme people, no religions. Musulmans are like 1000 millon people, so the proportion of nutcases is bigger. In other hand israeli guverment aren´t saints... And they have nukes.

About nuclear bombs in Irak and N. Corea? probably those nukes will blow in their faces, because isn´t just have nuclear tecnology, olso need anvaced rocketry, and a lot of luck.

Did you remember when they was bombing Jugoslavia and a missile end up in the chinesse embassy, in Turkey!!!??? How big are the posibilities of hitting something?

Well, in my opinion this conflicts are thing between a few ones, most of the people just want a fair world where everyone can work and eat peacefully. I´m just an poor full and I don´t care about countries, religions or stuff like that.

"Make peace and make love, before every blow"

Myself
C2 Scientist
jaywalker

Post by C2 Scientist »

If nobody eliminates that I-only-care-of-myself-Saddam, fortunately time will, eventually.

Sorry DB, I talked. :smile:
KSkins
turbo bastard

Post by KSkins »

I don´t know how is the exact sitation in the middle east, because I don´t live there. I only can tell what happend or what is happening in Argentina.

When people see the resources in this country, couldn´t beleive people dies of hungry in this place. If we use all the fertil territory, we can feed 100 millions. We have a tons of oil, nuclear tecnology, and some priceless turistic values. We suffered one of the ugliest military rules, and, after the Falklands(Malvinas) wars, a democatic, but totally corrupt goverment. They sell the oil, telephones, trains, and olmost every thing to big international corporations, but still create one of the world biggest external debts. Now we are paying the interets of the interets of the interets... and that´s the biggest part of the budget. In the end of 2001 the economy blows up, because all the big fishes take away his money. The reaction of the people is just like we lost a war or something worst. The citizens incite public protests agaist the president and his people... you might heard in the news.

So now we have to go to elections and the people want to vote "something diferent, something new".

So if in the future you hear in the CNN that a very bad person is in this country and he/she must be erased, maybe this guy is just a anti-capitalistic... Don´t think that Argentinians are idiots or deserve to die...

Do you get my point???
KSkins
turbo bastard

Post by KSkins »

Did I mention that the military rules, where military trained in West Point, and the kidnap, torture and kill more than 30000 persons (whitout counting the 18 year old boy that die in that stupid conflict in the falklands), And they start the external debt than now are charging to the democratic goverments...
PumaY2K
Fuck Off.

Post by PumaY2K »

In my point of view, it is religious... those people are just blind followers, doing what their military leaders tell them because they are 'messengers of God'... personally, I don't believe in God, but that is not the point, those people act just blindly, and they think that if they die fighting for their country, they'll go to heaven or whatever they name it... most of those countries hate the US, arguing that the US is the demon of the world, the not-follower of their religion, etc... I find that pretty much religious...

Israel... yeah, it has a lot of armament, but why? easy... they are US allies in a part of the world that is extremely hostile with them, only because they are US allies... they need to defend themselves...
PumaY2K out.

kicker_of_elves
c.a.t.s

Post by kicker_of_elves »

israel doesn't need to "defend" itself or live in fear..remember the 6 day war? israel kicked the holy shit out of jordan and egypt. the arab nations in the region are petrified of israel, with good reason. ariel sharon is a war monger of the highest degree. the only arab "state" with any backbone is palestine. there are 5 year old kids attacking TANKS with ROCKS and SLINGSHOTS. the arab states give props to the palestinian fight, but as soon as palestine asks for either help or validation, they backpedal and hedge. no wonder palestinians are pissed. dispossessed of their homeland, nobody will even acknowledge their plight.

"The loudest protesters, I've learned are usually the first ones to boogie across the border when the government reminds them that freedom isn't free and sometimes if ya wanna keep dancin', ya gotta pay the band."--

man, that is such a blanket judgement to make on political dissent. dissent makes this country great! that is the freedom which we enjoy, not the "freedom" to agree blindly with the president's every word under the threat of ostracization or name calling by those on the other side of the issue. i notice a great deal of names such as "kumbaya-ers", "peace niks", "dippy hippy", etc. for those opposed to a one sided conflict and who choose to voice their opinion. why the name calling? their stance and their very being is ridiculed by those who take the "righteous" stance. i work in a bar, and some of the LOUDEST protests against the war are coming from...get this DB....five old WW II vets, one of whom was marched in bataan and a prisoner of war for six months and tortured...horribly. they were in the shit, as in normandy. and they all are of the concensus that this "war" is a stupid idea, a one sided affair with no clear rationale, and that our president is a rube and a farce of a policy maker. i'm NOT disparaging your service to this country, DB, all i'm saying is that military service should not automatically imply a hawkish view of foreign policy. and don't you think that those who work with the poor, the homeless, who protest ethnocentric foreign policy, who are in the peace corp, are serving their country? military service isn't the only way to serve one's country. just ask my high school bud who's a captain in the air force and stationed in oman right now.

don't let your president brainwash you.
Buzz
road raged psycho

Post by Buzz »

sI know more people are reading this than replying, come on what's here your opinions
Deep_Blue
Road Puppy

Post by Deep_Blue »

Ya tell it like it is, Puma :smile:

Kskins, I understand ya got a rough situation over there in Argentina-I have followed it some in the news. I sure hope somebody down there comes to their senses soon. Mebbe ya could email me with some firsthand info from your point of view as I only get the filtered, "nice" version here via the news.

It's been awhile since 9/11/01, so the footage is no longer on the air and it's not so big a deal in the media anymore, but those fuckers killed a whole shitload of innocent people ( NOT COMBATANTS OR MILITARY PERSONNEL(very important when it comes to acts of war) who were doing nothing more than going about their daily lives. That ain't "bullshit" in my book.

DC9, Basically what you seem to be telling me amounts to something like this:

"They won't let me smoke pot, so I'm not gonna fight in their war."

Correct me if I'm wrong, but if that's the way ya see it, dude....I really wouldn't want ya coverin' me in a fire fight.

S'OK tho. Nuthin' personal-I am anti drug, just not militantly so.

I am pro military though, having served in the U.S. Army during the '80s (peacetime service-luckily).

I would gladly today, if called up for duty-pick up a weapon and defend your right to smoke pot and opt out of service to your country 'cause that's what I believe is the right and honorable thing to do.

We Americans are free to think, speak, and act as we see fit as long as we do not harm others or interfere with their right to the same things in the process.

Lotsa folks in other countries don't have those rights and freedoms...

They're not allowed to ask for them or fight for them either.

Don't ya think they would want to live more or less the same way we do?

I bet they would.

They're taught to hate Americans-Their leaders would have it no other way...Like I said, without the "Great Satan" of America, those nutjobs would be outta business.

***When I die may I be surrounded by scattered chrome and burning gasoline***
PumaY2K
Fuck Off.

Post by PumaY2K »

It's been awhile since 9/11/01, so the footage is no longer on the air and it's not so big a deal in the media anymore, but those fuckers killed a whole shitload of innocent people ( NOT COMBATANTS OR MILITARY PERSONNEL(very important when it comes to acts of war) who were doing nothing more than going about their daily lives. That ain't "bullshit" in my book.

Thats just the truth... nothing more, nothing less...

Oh and about that Israel thing, I fucked it up and wrote Pakistan twice.. I meant Palestine, so my mistake... but anyway, kicker of elves, it doesn't matter how those counties attack Israel, what is the truth is that they all hate Israel because, as I said before, it is an ally of the US and in their religious thought, the US is the demon of the world, bullshit like that, thats why the keep attacking... it doesn't matter if it's with rocks or with AK-47's or with whatever...

PumaY2K out.

KSkins
turbo bastard

Post by KSkins »

Maybe the start of the conflict in middle east is something simplier. After WWII, rhe winners create the new State of Israel. But that territory is holy ground for the 3 big ones: catolics, Judaism ans Musulmans. So the place that should be the most pacific territory in the world end up as the most violent. And guess who was there to sell some weapons... like allways.

Another important thing is the United Nations. How many countries in this world have different levels of voting?? that is absolutly prehistoric. If the people representing each coutry really represent their people, if every country have equal chance fo vote, and if people really wanted to talk and find a soltion, instead of launching bombs... it will be a very utopic world. no?

About Argentina, I saw the way that CNN (CNN in english, no en español) talk about the situation. It sound like a civil war or something worst. But I´m afraid the future, because I saw the lies about Venezuela in the news (if you don´t know, the private comporation want by buy the oil company, the president refuses, so they want to kick the president out. but more that 80% of the people still like this men, that won the eletions, won a eletion to modify the constitution, etc). Some films of the "anti" the presindet, were in fact films from the "pro" some days before.

I really have no evidence about how bad is Saddam, so I don´t want a judgement 10.000 away for Irak.
Deep_Blue
Road Puppy

Post by Deep_Blue »

Well, mebbe we oughtta just let 'em be. Give 'em what they want to make them happy.

Drop all the sanctions and restrictions and pack up our boys and their toys and head 'em back home.

After all...Mebbe if we kill 'em with kindness they won't have the "Great Satan" to base all their glorious causes on and then mebbe they'll have to find some other unfortunate assholes to pick on for some other reason. Either that or they'll have to figure out how to meet their maker on different terms other than for killing innocent people in the name of their god.

We should then totally condemn George Bush and his actions and forget all about this stupid idea of war.

I mean, war is, like....hard...and stuff....and it costs too much...and those who are of enlistment or conscription age stand a very good chance of getting killed in battle....when they could be of MUCH more use marching in the streets and shooting their mouths off and complaining about how the country is run (Translated: Where it's infinitely safer to be than in a hole on the fighting front :wink: )

Excuse me...I just said all that didn't I? I have to puke now...

What the hell?! Mebbe just 'cause I'm of the warrior mentality, but it appears to me that these fuckers have already busted down our front doors and caused us great bodily harm.

If you were to scale this whole thing down to just two individuals- say a homeowner and an intruder, I think many of you who oppose this idea of 'getting even' and making sure it doesn't happen again by use of extreme retaliatory force would prolly be singing a different tune.

Say f'rinstance you're sitting in your house watching the tube and getting a decent buzz and all of a sudden a couple somebodys bust in the front door and proceeds to kill your entire family. And just by happenstance they happen to miss you because....I dunno, you were ducked down under the coffee table feeling around for the TV remote and you get up again just in time to see who just committed this atrocity on your family.

Are you gonna 'turn the other cheek'?

Are you gonna debate with yourself the political and sociological ramifications of what just happened and figure mebbe you deserved it for some reason?

NO, I think not.

You are more than likely gonna blow a damn fuse and go completely bugshit and arm yourself to the teeth and chase the bastards down to the ends of the earth and make them pay for what they did even if you have to die in the process.

(Here you have the initial response to 9/11)

Then, if you don't die in the process-you are prolly gonna do everything in your power to make sure that those bastards' buddies don't ever think of doing anything like that to anybody else ever again.

In my mind, these fanatical bastards fall under one category: Vermin.

You can't reason with vermin, you can't get along with em 'cause they're incapable of getting along with anybody, not even themselves.

You can give them everything they want and they'll still find a reason to cause you grief-because that's how they justify their existence.

You just accept them the way they are until they cause you harm, kinda like a nest of white faced hornets, you know they're there in that bush over there, you know that they have a right to exist, you know that they're capable of causing you great pain and suffering, but at the moment they're not bthering you, so you let them be.

But let a couple of those buggers come in thru a hole in your window screen and sting the shit outta ya when you're lying in bed and you bet yer hurtin' ass you're gonna be out in that yard with a spray bottle full of gasoline and a bic lighter and yer gonna be blastin' the crap outta that hornet nest.

Then yer gonna be lookin' around the rest of yer yard and in the neighbor's yard for any more nests and when ya find 'em yer gonna do the same thing to them, just to make sure ya got 'em all.

This is what I believe this whole thing is about.

We Americans already got stung pretty badly, now we're just hunting down the 'nests' and while the evidence that Iraq is one of them is not really all that convincing to me, I don't know the whole story on exactly what they've found over there as the media and our own government operates on a 'need to know' basis and doesn't make everything public knowledge.

Why Iraq? I dunno. I figure they must know something I don't. Wgy else would they spend all that bread and commit all those troops to just put on a show?

Seems kinda like a high price to pay and a quick ticket to impeachment if that's what dubya is doing.

Then again, the U.S. has in the past put on some pretty good shows and won by bluffing without anybody getting hurt.

Mebbe this is one of those.

Mad Max RW
motorised death

Post by Mad Max RW »

They're probably gonna end up getting rid of Israel in the next few years. If the place is so holy it shouldn't belong to anyone. And if they can't think of a way to make it open to everybody, nuke 'em all. We're heading in that direction anyway.

To clarify when I first said "get rid of" I mean by name.
Deep_Blue
Road Puppy

Post by Deep_Blue »

Mebbe they oughtta do away with whichever one refuses to stop being a menace. Kinda like the Talibums
Mad Max RW
motorised death

Post by Mad Max RW »

Kinda hard to determine which one to get rid of because they both have killed their share of civilians. The only way to make everybody happy is to get rid of both sides. But that's never gonna happen. At least not for a while. We always like to make things as difficult as possible.
PumaY2K
Fuck Off.

Post by PumaY2K »

...Are you gonna 'turn the other cheek'...

lol... classic pacifist thinking... I say... bullshit, no one does that... even those goddamn pacifists... :lol:
PumaY2K out.

KSkins
turbo bastard

Post by KSkins »

yes, me again...

You are right, they should catch all the bastard than make political attacks. They should go to international war crime tribunals, and make them clean the biulding they blow, or something like like that, and make them live until the are 200 years old, working...

You can´t just kill a criminal, because a death does not bring to life another person.

The institutions to clean the scum on the world is there, but is a better bussiness to sell weapons to both parts and see you they kill each other.

who sell weapons to the talibans to fight against the USSR??? you know... if you don´t see Rambo II. But now tablibans are but people. Or always been bad people? Some one is using th entire world as a giant "Risk" game. And I don´t want to be used like a piece of plastic.

OK, lets say USA allways fight for the liberty and democracy, and fight terrorism all over the world. What did they do when the embassy in Kenya & Tanzania blew at the same time? How they fight the terrorism when the israeli embassy in Buenos Aires blew?

Now is a good bussiness to fight, some time before was best to sell them weapons.

i´m not a pacifist or an ecologist (kill the whales if you want) I just hate bullshit.
Mad Max RW
motorised death

Post by Mad Max RW »

heh, I hate bullshit too. And I especially hate it when the US goes in and leaves a job half done (Gulf War I)
Deep_Blue
Road Puppy

Post by Deep_Blue »

Amen to that, Max. We ought to have assassinated that scumbag the first time.

This time it looks like nobody's hands are tied too tightly.

Kskins-I'm havin' a lil' trouble figuring out where yer coming from on ths topic... Mebbe it's just the way you write because it seems that english is not your native language. No problem. I get the idea that you are definitely against fighting in any wars, tho.

From what I can gather, the United States supports any effort anywhere in the world by indigenous peoples to strive for freedom and democracy. Sometimes you have to arm them against their enemies.

Then sometimes the 'allies' become the enemy.

It's like that sometimes whether you're talking about two people or hundreds of thousands. We all think alike in some respects.

Ya just gotta go with what seems right-and help others that want to also.

If they don't, ya gotta treat 'em like an enemy.

And yes, sometimes ya just gotta equip folks on both sides with enough arms to blow the crap outta each other and then let justice or evolution or whatever- play itself out and then deal with what's left.

It's a simple way of thinking, really....I think that way about a lot of people myself.

It's figuring that people are either tools or problems.

Tools I can use-Problems I'll solve.

This is kinda a general, blanket way of looking at it, but that's kinda how I figure politics works.

This is why the U.S. armed the Mujahedeen-They're tools we can use to drive the Soviets out of Afghanistan so Communism doesn't gain a foothold there.

Then: "Oh! Now the ingrates we helped are shooting at us!!?? Never mind the Communists, now we gotta stop THESE bastards!"

S'the way it goes sometimes. And yes you CAN kill criminals. And it has nothing to do with one leaving this life and another one coming back or some shit such as that. (reality check).

Civilized countries kill criminals all the time. The logic being that if they are that incorrigible, then there's no living with them. Period. (I dunno 'bout you, but I wouldn't wanna give people that would crash loaded airliners into public buildings on purpose a second chance- No thanky, once is enough by god.).

All the tribunals and debates and talking and stuff in the world isn't gonna fix that. I guess sometimes it just pays to kick ass and take names.

kicker_of_elves
c.a.t.s

" And it has nothing to do with one leaving this life and another one coming back or some shit such as that. (reality check)."

nice to see even more religious ingnorance. yours is not the only religion, so stop taking an ethnocentric view.
KSkins
turbo bastard

Post by KSkins »

yes DB that´s pretty much how I think. Less weapons, less war, less killing...

maybe my problem is my language, but the place I lived. The most importat production in this country is food, Not weapons. About killing people because they kill people?? I don´t like it because you are just giving a favor to them, like when a guy kill himself after killing other people.

For example: We are very close to April 2nd, When we make an homage to people death during Malvinas(Falkland) islands war. During this summer the Military who start that conflict died. Many people enjoy this news, but i don´t because he send to dead lot of innocent men. I don´t know if I will kill anybody, I´m not a military, i´m just a designer.
KSkins
turbo bastard

Post by KSkins »

by the way, I strongly recommned to read 1984 by George Orwell. Great book, not so far from reality.

" WAR IS PEACE

FREEDOM IS SLAVERY

IGNORANCE IS STRENGTH. "

sorry for the mistakes in the previus texts, it 3:28 am I don´t feel very well. :supercrazy:

today is D day, some we just have to wait...

Kruszchev
Proffesional Maniac

Post by Kruszchev »

why cant i find anything to reply to...

maby cuz i dont realy understand what ya all say :crazy:
"One chicken in a thousand is hatched near a road. One in every ten thousand of those ever tries to cross it. Half of them are run over by cars."
Takeshi666
turbo bastard

Post by Takeshi666 »

Kruszchev
Proffesional Maniac

Post by Kruszchev »

erhmm... weird stuff that
"One chicken in a thousand is hatched near a road. One in every ten thousand of those ever tries to cross it. Half of them are run over by cars."
Hatebreed
cÃrmÃkÃze

Post by Hatebreed »

bottom line: don't piss off america or we'll go to war with you. god, i hope they don't cancel the ncaa tournament for this shit
Mad Max RW
motorised death

Post by Mad Max RW »

Hehe, they delayed filming of Mad Max 4 for it. Supposed to start in May, now it's pushed back to September.
Kruszchev
Proffesional Maniac

Post by Kruszchev »

there ya all see there is nothing good whit war.... exept some guys get something to do (*hint* soldiers... and so on)
elendal
Suka

Post by elendal »

White man have to teach savages how to live... again... :thumbsup:

On the other hand old world may not benefit from this situation :thumbsdown: and thats not good.

I think that bad peace is better then good war.

I think this is a good summary everyone should read

http://newsvote.bbc.co.uk/mpapps/pageto ... 829771.stm

Oh and next targer may be Israel

http://domino.un.org/unispal.nsf/9a798a ... enDocument

UN reselution Israel refused to follow for more then 30 years.

You see Sadam refused to follow other resolutions and now US force them and if america have same standarts for everybody they should also force israel to folow that resolution.

And after USA will finish its anti-missle program it will/may attack Korea and Russia. You see before there was a nemesis, if you attack someone they can also attack in defence you but with anti-missle rockets in alaska and other regions US can attack anyone without fear. :oops:

Good night.
Join the Navy; sail to far-off exotic lands, meet exciting interesting people, and kill them.
Kruszchev
Proffesional Maniac

Post by Kruszchev »

but in that case i goddamn hope that the US wont attack a country if they havent been attacked...

But if i gotta say, Russia is probably not (no reson to) going to get attacked by the US... Cuz RUS is not a Commie country anymore... and the US co-op whit RUS in some things. and in this state RUS is vunerable to attacks from countrys like the US... cuz they migth return to Communism

and russia isnt Soviet anymore... and they dont pose a world wide threat anymore... can peps not GET that into their heads.... and dont forgett that (specialy the text row above)
Mad Max RW
motorised death

Post by Mad Max RW »

North Korea is the next target. That's when things can get real ugly. People should be more concerned about them, but complaining about Iraq is so much more convenient for idiots.
Kruszchev
Proffesional Maniac

Post by Kruszchev »

exactly... i think it was something that would make US a little "hesitating" before they attack Iran... dont remember what it was... it has nothing to do what military stuff, it was soemthing else
kicker_of_elves
c.a.t.s

"White man have to teach savages how to live... again..."

elendel, if i could meet you face to face, i'd beat the shit out of you, you racist pig sonofabitch...

god DAMN, man, you are one ignorant fuck...
Buzz
road raged psycho

Post by Buzz »

we wont go to war with North Korea now that they have nukes, thats why we're going after iraq.

nukes=wold power.
kicker_of_elves
c.a.t.s

i better take back some strong words...i recind my threats of physical violence, kinda over reacted there, but you are still a racist fuck.

i am souix, and the american policy towards "savages" has been 1)extermination 2)cultural destruction 3)land theft 4)policy bound blood quantum definitions to ensure legislative extinction. you can see why i get defensive of racist statements. "savages" is an enthocentric determinist and social darwinist term that has no validity.
Kruszchev
Proffesional Maniac

Post by Kruszchev »

wonder if ive missed something about that Rasist thing agains Buzz isnt it

Check who’s online