Dear returning Carmageddon fans Image

These last years, the CWA Board assimilated what was archived from many old Carmageddon forums, including the whole of the Official Carmageddon.com Forums.
If you wish to merge any previous account you might have had with your new or existing CWA account, don't hesitate to reach out to us !

70 Chevelle SS

The greatest unfinished sequel ever!
MuscleCarFreak
speed freak

70 Chevelle SS

Post by MuscleCarFreak »

CarEd behaved quite unbuggy the last days, so I made some progress. It now has a nice front, a hood and most of the roof.

Keep in mind: The wheels are only representatives, they will be replaced with more accurate ones later.
Beast
The Man

Re: 70 Chevelle SS

Post by Beast »

Very sweet man, looking forward to the final version!

:beer:
n3wton
Wasted!

Post by n3wton »

very nice! well done :rockon:
Kruszchev
Proffesional Maniac

Post by Kruszchev »

Nice... Realy nice... Very Nice... and so on, untill ya happy :grin:
"One chicken in a thousand is hatched near a road. One in every ten thousand of those ever tries to cross it. Half of them are run over by cars."
Econobrick
Stucco

Post by Econobrick »

now that's 'Moe' like it! :wink: :tongue:
doomandemol
69et01

Post by doomandemol »

idem to other comment :tongue:
Hatebreed
cÃrmÃkÃze

Post by Hatebreed »

my most favorite car in the world! great job, man! the chevelle is god! *worships*

*drools*

*collap...
autopilot
Travelling Scrap Heap

Post by autopilot »

i remember you said you took photos of your model for blue prints.. did you use the images as textures too? hehe the car im making right now.. im doing exactly same thing, it works out good:

doomandemol
69et01

Post by doomandemol »

an other good work from you autopilot
MuscleCarFreak
speed freak

Post by MuscleCarFreak »

Oh man, so many tests in school during the last weeks that I had almost no time for my 70 chevelle, but last week-end I could spend some on it.

Except of some chrome panels, the body is finished!

Now have a look at the back (attachment)! :supercrazy:
MuscleCarFreak
speed freak

Post by MuscleCarFreak »

BTW: How do you like my new siggy pic?
random_monkey
motorized monkey

Post by random_monkey »

The body is done - but the interior is not, good luck :smile:

I find the interior to be the point where I think 'fuck this', even as I've only just loaded CarEd to do some more to it :wink:

The car looks sweet though, the sig is bright - but it's a sig!
random_monkey
MuscleCarFreak
speed freak

Post by MuscleCarFreak »

You're right, random monkey, doin' the interior sucks most. But I had no fuckin time to start doing it, but now the vacances will start soon and so I hope to finish that thing in the next few months.

But: With the little time I had I made some more textures and fine-tuning on the body, so now it's almost perfect...

Look at the new pics in the attachment!

:shock:
random_monkey
motorized monkey

Post by random_monkey »

Ooooh!

So pretty :lol:

Nice one man, heading in the right direction now :smile:
random_monkey
Kruszchev
Proffesional Maniac

Post by Kruszchev »

nice... but something is missing... just can put my finger on it... it has something to do whit the interior :grin:
"One chicken in a thousand is hatched near a road. One in every ten thousand of those ever tries to cross it. Half of them are run over by cars."
DEMENTOR
demented bastard

Post by DEMENTOR »

Yep, you're right Kruszchev there is only one seat and nothing else! But the exterior looks sweet! Good one :thumbsup:
<---- 1970 Plymouth Superbird (Richard Petty Replica) at Brooklands.
n3wton
Wasted!

Post by n3wton »

hmm, I thought that was the back wheel, he hasnt done any interior yet has he :crazy: :crazy: overall though that car is looking so sweet! :cool:
MuscleCarFreak
speed freak

Post by MuscleCarFreak »

Of course, that thing behind the windshield is a wheel and as I said before: The school was very stressing during the last weeks and I almost spend my whole free time with vice city :smile:. That's why there's nothing but the body of the Chevelle yet.

Hm. One post more and I'll be a "hit n run". You should take cover! :rockon:
TomeX
2xfeet drive

Post by TomeX »

That IS the back wheel, n3wton :lol:
Kruszchev
Proffesional Maniac

Post by Kruszchev »

stressy school in the end... haha... you should have seen my last month... i was in school one time to make a course exam... wich i totaly failed... 0 points :lol:, now im out forever from school... :cool:
Toshiba-3
BRender Actor

Post deleted by coffeycup

Post by Toshiba-3 »

Image / carmageddon add-ons at road reaction
Kruszchev
Proffesional Maniac

Post by Kruszchev »

damn... yeah i am... but i just havent realised that yet :grin:
AdR
pimp

Post by AdR »

dude, that's looking awesome! I would love to see that one in Champagne Gold with black stripes... SS454 of course :cool:
Toshiba-3
BRender Actor

Post by Toshiba-3 »

Kruszchev
Proffesional Maniac

Post by Kruszchev »

rather that boredom rules my daly life nowdays... aint got a job, but what the hell, im only need to worry for a half year, then its the Army for me :cool:
Toshiba-3
BRender Actor

Post by Toshiba-3 »

kicker_of_elves
c.a.t.s

Post by kicker_of_elves »

just wondering, how many of you live in countries that require mandatory military service? how many years are required of you? how do ya'll feel about that? to the americans, how would you feel about mandatory military service?

i'm an anthropologist, i can't help asking these kind of questions.... :lol:
Kruszchev
Proffesional Maniac

Post by Kruszchev »

in sweden the militairy is a mandatory thing to do the tests on... IF they want to the army, you done have that mutch to say about if yr test results are ower the good limit... like mine (depending on what your education will be, mine is "Bevaknings grupp chef"... that would be, security guard group leader)

but you have quite mutch to say about... as there are only about 26% (11000 peps) of all who makes the test are selected... ME included... hehe... in the test i got 1 fault of 20 questions concerning 3dimensional thinking... but about 10 correct of 50 questions concerning the swedish language :grin:

as owerall the swedish army is mutch softer than in other countrys... but they realy want you to do what yr told... or its time for the whole compainy to get out and running or what is more propiate

here the leaders arent alowed to punish a single soldier... instead its the entire group, and the leaders also arent alowed to break your psyche (as some countrys tend to do... like the US army in knowledge), so the morale is very hig in the army here... and the soldiers arent as mad on their supperiors as in other countrys
Aaron
turbo bastard

Post by Aaron »

I find the interior to be the point where I think 'fuck this', even as I've only just loaded CarEd to do some more to it

...you have no Idea how many exterior shells are in my cared folder :lol: :lol: :lol: or how many times i've thought exactly 'fuck this' :lol: :lol:

anyway, to MCF- that might be the best looking skin I've ever seen- especially since you skinned in cared- how'd ya do it?!

also to kicker of elves, the us government could never force military service because the people are allowed too much of a voice and it's all just too liberal. so many riots and protesting exhibitions would take place- the law would never get passed. The country was founded on freedom.

kruz- does the military there pay for college, or are you just not ever going to school again?
What's Carmageddon?
Kruszchev
Proffesional Maniac

Post by Kruszchev »

im just never going to school again... as im free... maby if i wanna have a eaven higer education... but i dont think so... i didnt have good enought grades to be alowed to continue... nor i want to
MuscleCarFreak
speed freak

Post by MuscleCarFreak »

AdR: I would love to see that one in Champagne Gold with black stripes... SS454 of course

Of course, it will be a SS454 LS6!

That color ... do you think of sth like this:

http://www.snrs.de/musclecarisma/images/misc/16.jpg

Kruszchev
Proffesional Maniac

Post by Kruszchev »

nice... always liked that collor sheme
Deep_Blue
Road Puppy

Post by Deep_Blue »

Aaron. Kruszchev. Kicker. The U.S. never really had a compulsory military service beyond the old 'draft', but registering with the selective service IS compulsory here.

I never had to register because by the time I was 17 I had enlisted in the Army.

We have an all volunteer army here. Morale is usually high because the people who enlist WANT to be there for whatever reason, be it patriotic, financial, psychotic, etc.

The Army, as most of the U.S. armed forces does tend (on purpose) to break down an individual to his/her basic parts and rebuild them with what's called 'unit mentality'

Usually an 'individual' in a unit tends to cause problems for the unit.

(Sounds like the friggin' Borg, don't it?).

The idea being that a chain is only as strong as it's weakest link-the weak link being the 'individual'.

If your unit is going one way following a plan of action and you got one guy going the opposite way and not working with the team-it can cause a mission to fail or comrades to die.

It's a tried and true method (basic combat training).

I think that this country could benefit from compulsory military service.

A.) We'd have less street crime because chances are, most of the younger people who commit street crimes would be in service to their country and not against it and it's people (just people from other countries) :smile:

B.) We'd have whole generations of people who would understand the value and ethics of hard work because they'd have been there and done it instead of hanging around on a street corner with a forty in one hand an a blunt in the other and grabbing their nut sacs and thinking that the country owes them a living or that they're some kinda badasses.

REAL badasses jump out of perfectly good airplanes.

C.) We'd have a whole damn buncha people who were just plain PROUD of themselves and proud to have served their country instead of generations of Prozac-munching professional victims whining and crying to their therapists twice a week because "life's just so hard" on them.

Sure, everybody complains about "all the young lives in jeopardy" when there's a war on, but they don't understand that these people knew what they might have to do when they signed up. It's a business agreement, straight up.

The gov't says "Sure-we'll pay for your college education, your housing, your meals, your health care, AND pay you a wage to work for us....which may be harmful or fatal.

Now, I served in peacetime (luckily-there were conflicts right before I signed up and right after my hitch was up. But ya c'n bet yer asses I was ready to fight. ALL the time.

Dunno 'bout the dyin' part 'cause everybody handles that differently and thank some deity I never got to the point where I hadda figure that out.

And I never departed a fully functioning airplane but I did hafta rappel out of a helicopter now and again in training. (Yeh, the rope makes a difference- them Green Beret/Special Forces guys are nucking futs-you lose a card game with one a them-just pay up, smile a lot and leave. Just one a them guys is truly an Army of One).

Well, I've ranted enuf here, and I'm sure the intellectuals are sharpening their beaks for a reply and all's I got to say to them is: One day we shall both be on a battlefield.

By the time you, the intellectual have thought about all the ramifications or whatever of the situation, you'll either be dead or following me because I will have already figured out which way to go and will have already popped the guy drawing a bead on you from the treeline and accomplished what I was there to do before you realized what the frig was happening.

And I'll be thinkin' to myself as Ernest Hemingway once said "There is no feeling quite as exhilarating as being shot at without result" and "Not bad for an old soldier..."

Kruszchev- Good luck in the army, dude. Be proud to serve. Your country just might need you sometime. :smile:
***When I die may I be surrounded by scattered chrome and burning gasoline***
PoisonLizard
hit n run

Post by PoisonLizard »

We'd have a whole damn buncha people who were just plain PROUD of themselves and proud to have served their country instead of generations of Prozac-munching professional victims whining and crying to their therapists twice a week because "life's just so hard" on them.

You preach it brother! In fact, I agree with everything you said. Compulsory military service would do this nation some good.

Kruszchev, good luck to you.
Deep_Blue
Road Puppy

Post by Deep_Blue »

'S the way I see it...Kicker asked.

BTW- MCF, Nice damn car, dude! No canna wait to see it finished :smile:
***When I die may I be surrounded by scattered chrome and burning gasoline***

Check who’s online