Dear returning Carmageddon fans Image

These last years, the CWA Board assimilated what was archived from many old Carmageddon forums, including the whole of the Official Carmageddon.com Forums.
If you wish to merge any previous account you might have had with your new or existing CWA account, don't hesitate to reach out to us !

Physiks uppdate

The greatest unfinished sequel ever!
Kruszchev
Proffesional Maniac

Physiks uppdate

Post by Kruszchev »

Well as some of you might know i relised 2 cars at crashoc recently, and as you also might know i put a knew topic not too long ago, where is said that ive where going to make some new physiks to the cars, well i made them and SHOULD be relised at crashoc (but i doubt, mutch!!!) The new physiks include, More real handling, Camera positions, and numerous fixes, it makes the cars feel like "new"

Cuz they arent relised at crasoc yet (and probably wont be) and you want to have them (maby you cant make your own physiks, what do i know :/) send me a request by email or ICQ whit your email address (what else) and ill send them as fast as possible,

email kruszchev@junker.as

ICQ 106754014
"One chicken in a thousand is hatched near a road. One in every ten thousand of those ever tries to cross it. Half of them are run over by cars."
C2 Scientist
jaywalker

Re: Physiks uppdate

Post by C2 Scientist »

No problem for me. (Wait for the new DeLorean!)
Kruszchev
Proffesional Maniac

Re: Physiks uppdate

Post by Kruszchev »

sounds, good, A delorean. when in not a lont furure (about a week or 2) the apocalyptic motorhome should be relised, just some skins to make and tuning the physiks, thats all untill it will be relised, now how the heck should i post picks (if i could i would post some picks of it)
"One chicken in a thousand is hatched near a road. One in every ten thousand of those ever tries to cross it. Half of them are run over by cars."

Check who’s online