Having trouble logging in? Password not accepted? Recently some bad apples caused a bit of a ruckus around here and a few accounts had to be reset.
Please, drop Toshiba, Errol or n3wton a line and they'll sort you right out! We apologise for any inconvenience this may cause :(

A result of bordem
Mad_Maxine created A result of bordem on Wed Jul 16, 2008 6:22 pm
some peopel still insist on usign the orignal C2 cars ich are.. uh... Horrible...

So i attempted to do some skins wich dident go so well. turns out there so badly made textures dont fit, dont line up or nothing.. damn. but anyway heres some lame ass bordem made skins.

so there ya go. been a long tiem sine i saw any of the orignal cars too..
Wheels Outside All Shapes
Hairba11 on Wed Jul 16, 2008 10:25 pm
always worry when maxine gets bored :grin:

Looks pretty good given the models you started with

I always liked the purple piledriver, one of the better handling C2 cars.

properly edited it could do some damage too.
Razor on Thu Jul 17, 2008 5:08 am

I only use C2 and C1 cars and C2 and C1 maps, I hate the nasty pink skins of C2, thanks for these. :P
[ Razor @ Carmajunkies ] [ My Downloads ] [ My Carma Items ] [ Conversion lists ]
For information about the progress of my TDR2000 to Carma2 mod visit my site @ http://r.carmajunkies.com
TTR on Thu Jul 17, 2008 10:25 am
Oh those are great though, livens up those old C2 cars!
coffeycup on Thu Jul 17, 2008 2:24 pm
Those are cool, it took me a while to even recognize the morris minor.

hey, why you bored? Aren't you working on your awesome new level????
MacCarpocalypse | coffey.polygonized.com | CoffeyCup's Gallery
nWo4life on Thu Jul 17, 2008 4:34 pm
The first one shouldn't be skinned, I like that original purple car, but the second one is fairly awesome though! And the third one deserves a laugh :smile:
The_Bollocks on Thu Jul 17, 2008 7:15 pm
I think the British Racing Green suits the TVR well, much better than the 'crash test' livery.
Razor on Fri Jul 18, 2008 6:06 am

I think the British Racing Green suits the TVR well, much better than the 'crash test' livery.

Agreed!
[ Razor @ Carmajunkies ] [ My Downloads ] [ My Carma Items ] [ Conversion lists ]
For information about the progress of my TDR2000 to Carma2 mod visit my site @ http://r.carmajunkies.com
Mad_Maxine on Sat Jul 19, 2008 1:30 pm

@Mr Cup,

I aint working on the map right now because... i dont like it.. theres plenty of good ones and i dont get into the skechup mood to easy, ill probly keep making buildings and such for downlaods but mabye no more full maps.. its not.. Fun, and if i dont enjoy it, then it feels like work, so im gona keep doing what i can, makind models for anybody to use as they want, and Cars, im workign on a car now actuly..
Wheels Outside All Shapes
Pages: 1

Extra information
It is currently Thu Aug 16, 2018 2:44 am,

Please Register a username.
In total there are 11 users online :: 0 registered, 0 hidden and 11 guests