Having trouble logging in? Password not accepted? Recently some bad apples caused a bit of a ruckus around here and a few accounts had to be reset.
Please, drop Toshiba, Errol or n3wton a line and they'll sort you right out! We apologise for any inconvenience this may cause :(

Cheap Maps
coffeycup created Cheap Maps on Sat May 17, 2008 3:58 pm
Bargain Basement Maps at Bargain Basement Prices!

Figure Ache - Honey, are you sure we're not lost? I know I've seen the rock formation before.

Sand Ring - Fun at the Itchy Beaver Sand Park! Ten acres of nothin' but sand!

Jump Pit - Who the hell thought a Moto X track would be a good place to race? Oh, right.

Ramp Cramp - I knew I should'a taken a left turn at Albuquerque.

All four maps here
MacCarpocalypse | coffey.polygonized.com | CoffeyCup's Gallery
bruner_james on Sat May 17, 2008 11:30 pm
fantastic stuff. These are the types of maps I love the most. Great job.
Mad_Maxine on Sun May 18, 2008 5:05 am
Wow man, i love the look of that!. so long nobodys doing anything its great to see somebody still works on carma :P ill re-instal mine ive somehow broke it, ah,

But this looks great, realy has that old carmageddon style to it,
Wheels Outside All Shapes
Razor on Sun May 18, 2008 8:02 am
These look awesome, i like the look of the first 3 the most, i'll download them all and give 'em a try. :lol:

EDIT: These maps are great :lol: i like Figure ache the most, very fun :lol:

Good job!
[ Razor @ Carmajunkies ] [ My Downloads ] [ My Carma Items ] [ Conversion lists ]
For information about the progress of my TDR2000 to Carma2 mod visit my site @ http://r.carmajunkies.com
nWo4life on Sun May 18, 2008 9:16 am
Hey man, especially that second one looks awesome to me. I'll be looking for it's setup, because I'm quite curious how to make your opponents beat your ass all the time instead of running straight to walls.
Yfrid on Sun May 18, 2008 10:04 am
those are looking really fun to play! :cool: but actually i can't try them, when i try to start carma2 the pc restart itself o.O'
Mastro 666 on Sun May 18, 2008 10:18 am

// Foro del Carmageddon & Mastro's Carmageddon Web
coffeycup on Sun May 18, 2008 11:10 am

Most of these we made in a day or two. I don't know if I have enough brain cells left for a big, months long project.

I probably have a few more that still need a little work that I could release. My races folder is filled with test maps, most should just be deleted, but I think there's some that might be worth sharing yet.
coffeycup on Sun May 18, 2008 10:37 pm

Moon Me - Go for a drive in a lunar basin but mind the Roswell Greys and Mooncalves.

Available at...
Razor on Mon May 19, 2008 2:30 am
[ Razor @ Carmajunkies ] [ My Downloads ] [ My Carma Items ] [ Conversion lists ]
For information about the progress of my TDR2000 to Carma2 mod visit my site @ http://r.carmajunkies.com
coffeycup on Mon May 19, 2008 5:23 am
No, gravity is a global setting, I think.

Edit: Actually, I guess I could've made a "SPECIAL EFFECTS VOLUMES" box around the whole map and change the gravity.....but I didn't

Something that also didn't make it in; I converted the UFO from the "I want to bereave" level into a drone to fly around over the level, but it would make the game crash after about 30 seconds, no idea why. So ended up removing it. :sad:

Alex_Dynamite on Mon May 19, 2008 9:43 am
Ah, darn! And that moon level is a cool idea!
AlexOnNet!
TTR on Mon May 19, 2008 9:47 am
Could've used the water material code for the whole map?
coffeycup on Mon May 19, 2008 10:44 am
Well, I would've just made a new one - had I thought about it. But right now even with the default gravity, the cars go flying practically off the map!
Toshiba-3 on Mon May 19, 2008 12:07 pm
Image / carmageddon add-ons at road reaction
Razor on Tue May 20, 2008 3:32 am
How big is the map anyway, does it have any boundaries or does it just instantly end?

Come to think of it, i'll download it and see for myself
coffeycup on Tue May 20, 2008 7:20 am
Moon map is big, but of course it has to have a boundry
Razor on Tue May 20, 2008 8:39 am
yes, i've just been playing it, it's a great map, i love the size of it, and it feels like it has low gravity, which is great, i was playing with vlads dragster, drove up the side of a crater and flew over the entire map before hitting the boundry, great fun.

I've noticed one problem, as i was using mapstockalypse to install the maps, all of these maps are named "// Race" so you can only install one at a time.
coffeycup on Tue May 20, 2008 8:52 am
Sorry about the .C2Ts. I've fixed them and reuploaded the zips. I don't use Mapstockalypse, but include a C2T for those that do, so I didn't notice the problem :crazy:

Razor on Tue May 20, 2008 12:59 pm
That's alright, this should be stickied. :]

Edit: well waddya' know, it is stickied XD
coffeycup on Wed May 21, 2008 7:56 am
Last night I put the UFO drone back into my copy of the moon map - and no crashes - at all!! No clue why I was having problems the other day.

I even have the UFO spinning as it travels, spinning faster as it zooms away, an slowing down as it hovers and changes direction. It looks pretty cool when you see it looming out of the darkness and coming at you.

Trying to decide if I should add it to the map and rerelease the whole level or make a UFO drone patch with just the drone files and an edited lunar.txt for the map???
TTR on Wed May 21, 2008 9:32 am
Just have one new zipfile? I know how this'll go..WOES GOT TEH PATSHXXX!?
coffeycup on Wed May 21, 2008 6:52 pm

Ok, I uploaded new ZIP with the UFO drone...
Razor on Thu May 22, 2008 1:58 am

This should be stickied (i thought it was, but it wasnt. LOL)
coffeycup on Sat Dec 20, 2008 7:18 pm

Fa lala lala! Lala la splat!

Roll huge snowballs into crowds of holiday revelers. More rolling snowballs and bigger crowds than C2 ski levels.

Download here because I don't have enough coal for everyone
Razor on Sat Dec 20, 2008 7:25 pm

Nice one coffey!!
Toshiba-3 on Mon Dec 22, 2008 2:18 pm
Image / carmageddon add-ons at road reaction
juozas on Mon Dec 22, 2008 3:20 pm
Well these maps are good. Congratulations. Keep working

P.s. Some of them sometimes in certain situations crashes game... you should optimize and/or remove unused faces/edges, especcially if you using sketchup. I didn't test all so i don't know how others should behave.

Edit. only map titled Figure Ache of first 4 above listed behave weird on my pc. Last time i seen weird edges and later game crashed when my car made a stunt near map border. So you should optimize it.
Сделано в СССР
coffeycup on Tue Nov 24, 2009 11:53 am
Sorry for the bump, but I figured this map fell under the heading, and it was pretty dead around here otherwise.

Old West demolition derby track placed on the side of a hill.

The hills and jumps are pretty fun. Spinning windmill and some noncars too.

coffey.polygonized.com
timmy76 on Tue Nov 24, 2009 12:38 pm
Online Banger Racing mod for Nascar Heat
http://www.onlinebangers.co.uk/
Razor on Tue Nov 24, 2009 4:09 pm

Yet again, great work JC, too bad CWA has gone dormant for the time being, I'm always around sitting here in my cave waiting for passers by to pop up and post interesting things and this, is an interesting thing; lovely work!
Jon606 on Tue Nov 24, 2009 5:48 pm

Will probably install it sometime this week.
coffeycup on Tue Nov 24, 2009 6:05 pm
Thanks all! You could use it for SoD if you remove the ped spawn stuff in the TXT file.

Edit: If you get a "can't find cactus" in SoD, download again or take a copy of 05cactus.txt from your C2 noncar folder
sonofham on Fri Dec 11, 2009 7:41 pm
Gone to your site to download some more cars\tracks... :lol: Must try to get the delorean from the BTTF movies to work....
Razor on Sat Dec 12, 2009 2:58 am
Pages:  1, 2, 3  >>

Extra information
It is currently Tue Aug 14, 2018 5:18 pm,

Please Register a username.
In total there are 11 users online :: 0 registered, 0 hidden and 11 guests