Dear returning Carmageddon fans Image

These last years, the CWA Board assimilated what was archived from many old Carmageddon forums, including the whole of the Official Carmageddon.com Forums.
If you wish to merge any previous account you might have had with your new or existing CWA account, don't hesitate to reach out to us !

More low poly goodness, + a first?

The greatest unfinished sequel ever!
Mad_Maxine
Pink

More low poly goodness, + a first?

Post by Mad_Maxine »

ok so i was bored.. i mean sat at my desk shaking a pen to make it look bendy kinda bored, im wating for my mom to come home so i can talk to her about me buying a new car (1985 chevy caprice/impala)

so i opend cared and started to model one in super low polly, 170 polly for the caprice so added mroe. made a truck and.. i belive this is the first car transporter ever created for carmageddon? unless im wrong. Just imagine its 1985 and these brand new caprices are being transported on a truck loosly baced on a late 70s chevy car transporter i saw not long ago, And yes it has a gmc badge dont remind me i tryed to do a chevy one but it dident look right

No interior no engine bay or fancy parts.. this is just me making a visual model, the cars actuly would fit into the orignal driver pretty well :P only i dont know how to mod that game. and since ive seen no downlaods for it i belive nobody elce has eather,

nWo4life
motorised death
Location: Let me explain something to you people. What happens on this board I take REAL serious. I don't care who you are, how big you are (or how small). I'm nWo4life!! And I've come here, to FIGHT!!

Re: More low poly goodness, + a first?

Post by nWo4life »

Haha, that looks cool. Are those transported cars detachable?
"I never thought ye had it in ye." - Ken Shamrock

"I have registered myself for the 30th (Look: we're still counting!) time... Does this officially make me an attention-seeking internet whore? No?" - Mr. Hawk
coffeycup
Genesis

Post by coffeycup »

That's great. I've been wanting to make a car transporter for a while. I was just thinkin the one on the back.

The two cars on the overhead is brilliant! Can't wait. Oh and yea, the cars gotta be detachable
Deep_Blue
Road Puppy

Post by Deep_Blue »

Nice one, Maxie! I particularly like the truck.
***When I die may I be surrounded by scattered chrome and burning gasoline***
Mad_Maxine
Pink

Post by Mad_Maxine »

Yay, um but mr blue, if ya like the truck sorry to inform ya but i changed it, to a more relistic gmc truck of the late 70s, with the help of econobrick who gave me photos that i made new textures from,

So here it is, added small things like an engine, and now it has bounding box, handling, detatchables..

So heres its facelift,

ImageImage

Simple engine

And strangly fun to crash now..

ImageImage
Razor
Stomping-on-Kittens

Post by Razor »

Nice :]
[ Razor @ Carmageddon Webmasters Alliance Network ] [ My Downloads ] [ My Carma Items ] [ Conversion lists ]
To download the BETA Mod and more information on my other work, visit me @ https://razor.cwaboard.co.uk
Dalags177
driver

Post by Dalags177 »

looks cool haha :rockon:
doomandemol
69et01

Post by doomandemol »

nice beast

hope see the car be driven to
Qwerty_86
kill boss

Post by Qwerty_86 »

Lol, that's awesome! You should make the wheels on the Caprice smaller though. They kind of look like Donks currently.
Hairba11
turbo bastard

Post by Hairba11 »

You should make the wheels on the Caprice smaller though. They kind of look like Donks currently.

it looks like it at first, but it is the tried and true wire spoke cap and whitewall tire package from the general.

at a distance the wheel looks large because it blends in to the whitewall and looks like 22's

up close I'd scale the hubcap to about 17" instead of the factory 15", but I'm not going to nit pic it.

I do love the last shot with all the cars flying off :grin:

now if one was a two tone, silver on bottom, charcoal on top with the charcoal vinyl top, it would look like my old '86. now that was a smooth riding car.
If it runs, drives, stops, has a title, AND is under $300, I'll take it!
coffeycup
Genesis

Post by coffeycup »

You can download it here even comes with a bonus car. Maxine made a driveable version of one of the Caprices.
doomandemol
69et01

Post by doomandemol »

excelent
Kitteh
Troll

Post by Kitteh »

Those wheels are definitely way too big. Car wheels are smaller than you'd think:

doomandemol
69et01

Post by doomandemol »

the try of the 2 beast yesterday

5 hour of pure joie

merci

Check who’s online