Dear returning Carmageddon fans Image

These last years, the CWA Board assimilated what was archived from many old Carmageddon forums, including the whole of the Official Carmageddon.com Forums.
If you wish to merge any previous account you might have had with your new or existing CWA account, don't hesitate to reach out to us !

Happy new year

For everything that doesn't belong elsewhere.
C2 Scientist
jaywalker

Re: Happy new year

Post by C2 Scientist »

Today is Wednesday, Jan. 29, the 29th day of 2003. There are 336 days left in the year.

Today it is -23°C, subzero temperature, 2°C colder than yesterday.

(Kempele, Central-Finland, NE Europe, Planet Earth, the Milky Way galaxy, Universe, Matchbox, under the pile of matches)

The cops said there will be warmer temperatures in the middle of the year.

Year progress: 7.9% completed / 92.1% left. Increase is ~0.27% per day, ~1.92% per week.

Happy 29th day of the year, everyone! Weeks since the beginning of the year: 4 1/7.

The time is: 17:36. This was written 5 minutes later than yesterday.

Sponsored by: Log Inn.

PumaY2k, it's funny, I used to think there's always something like +20°C 'near' USA... or course in those times I forgot that the land of both Americas and Canada range from south to north, and therefore there are every time of the year in some parts... like Canada does have the winters... well, the movies located in USA nearly always had a warm summer, so I'll blame that. :smile:
Kruszchev
Proffesional Maniac

Post by Kruszchev »

strange... but thats the movies world... everything is perfect for the main character :crazy:

Today it is -2°C

(Hölö, 20km from Södertälje thats 40km from stockholm, that is in sweden, Planet Earth, the Milky Way galaxy, Universe, Matchbox...
"One chicken in a thousand is hatched near a road. One in every ten thousand of those ever tries to cross it. Half of them are run over by cars."
PumaY2K
Fuck Off.

Post by PumaY2K »

Well... not really, most mexican cities are warm most of the time... as well as most USA cities... LA is always hot :smile:

But in Mexico City, the altitude is 3500m above sea level... so its quite cold in winter... :smile:

The weather for Mexico City (Wednesday, January 29, 2003, 14:47 Hrs.) Temperature: 16°C Wind chill: 11°C
PumaY2K out.

Kruszchev
Proffesional Maniac

Post by Kruszchev »

hmm... 3500 meter above sea level...

our house here in Hölö is located 80meters above sea level... but the surrounding buildings are located 60 meters above sea level... siece we have our house on a hill
"One chicken in a thousand is hatched near a road. One in every ten thousand of those ever tries to cross it. Half of them are run over by cars."
Lumberjack
road raged psycho

Post by Lumberjack »

Ah, British! Excellent... although Welsh would have been better :tongue:.

To everyone else: what the fuck are you up to, letting this go on so long? Go make some cars/tracks/peds/whatever!! 'Less you're so damn bored you have to report your local weather, and state the date. I can do that by looking (a) at my watch (b) out of my window.

Anyway, hehe nevermind, just carry on. Oh how amusing...
Noodlez
road raged psycho

Post by Noodlez »

The weather here in Oklahoma is very odd, it can be 80F one day and 10F the next day. and Oklahoma is about as mid of the USA as one can get from those that don't know. (look at a map it's the state that loos like it could be a pot with a handle) (or the state that you might remember had the building blow up)
C2 Scientist
jaywalker

Post by C2 Scientist »

Today it is -30°C, subzero temperature, 7°C colder than yesterday.

Time to go to the beach, to get some suntan! Aww, yeah!

In the summer it can be +30°C. Then I'd go skiing.
Buzz
road raged psycho

Post by Buzz »

thsi is starting to get sad....
C2 Scientist
jaywalker

Post by C2 Scientist »

Not really.
Kruszchev
Proffesional Maniac

Post by Kruszchev »

Hölö has a temperature of about -7C in the morning and -4 C in the eavning.... but the sun was vissible for the first time (vissible more than 10mins) in 1 month... AHHHH IM MELTING AWAY
PumaY2K
Fuck Off.

Post by PumaY2K »

Today is Thursday, Jan. 30, the 30th day of 2003. There are 335 days left in the year.

The weather for Mexico City (Thursday, January 30, 2003, 16:33 Hrs.) Temperature: 13°C Wind chill: 5°C

Kruszchev:... 80m... lol... thats nothing :smile:

Buzz: I dont give a shit if its sad!

LJ: ...its fun to do this :smile:
PumaY2K out.

n3wton
Wasted!

Post by n3wton »

its snowing here (UK) :grin:
Lumberjack
road raged psycho

Post by Lumberjack »

No its not. Go get drunk or something. Or at least change your idea of "fun".

Newton: where are you? Didn't snow here... I want snow! Swap with you for a week Scientist? Nah, just kidding its prolly far too cold. But I would like some snow.
PumaY2K
Fuck Off.

Post by PumaY2K »

Getting drunk is fun too... lol... seems you dont have sense of humor :lol:
PumaY2K out.

C2 Scientist
jaywalker

Post by C2 Scientist »

Today it is -31°C, subzero temperature, 1°C colder than yesterday.

The snow plow trucks have pushed the snow into so big piles, that you could hide a car there... nothing special with that, though. So LJ, don't come here, it's for your own good, you might choke to death under those piles when you're in drunk. ARR, scary! :tongue:

Hmm, thinking of a network game, a car chase could be fun because you could hide behind the piles of snow, and when the pursuer drives past you and immediately hits the brakes, you could start driving back where you two came from. Err, my track's gonna be summer time, but it'd be no problem to afterwards replace the textures with more snowy-looking ones, and adding some premade piles of snow everywhere... but the continuous snowwall in the sides of the roads would be slightly bigger work.
Lumberjack
road raged psycho

Post by Lumberjack »

I thought it was funny the first 10 times. Perhaps you mean I have a more complex mind :tongue:. Hehe I don't mean anything by it, don't be offended. For me the 'joke' has worn thin, I'm afraid.

Thanks for the advice Scientist, I will be sure to watch out for those snow plough things.
Noodlez
road raged psycho

Post by Noodlez »

Gong Xi Fa Cai
PumaY2K
Fuck Off.

Post by PumaY2K »

Today is Friday, Jan. 31, the 31st day of 2003. There are 334 days left in the year.

The weather for Mexico City (Friday, January 31, 2003, 20:53 Hrs.) Temperature: 14°C Wind chill: 7°C

LJ: Maybe... but sorry... I find this fun to do... and after a long day, its nice to get home and post sensless stuff over here... kinda like a therapy :smile:
PumaY2K out.

The_Devils_Avocado
motorised death

Post by The_Devils_Avocado »

Weather for Sheffield, England..... SNOWING!! :lol:
Kruszchev
Proffesional Maniac

Post by Kruszchev »

Today its -15 degrees Celcius in the morning, and -7 C at the moment
n3wton
Wasted!

Post by n3wton »

its snowing here in the UK, am soon twat :mad: crashed into my car yesterday, done all the front end in :sad: it was like playing carmageddon in real life :smile:
Kruszchev
Proffesional Maniac

Post by Kruszchev »

thats bad...
C2 Scientist
jaywalker

Post by C2 Scientist »

Today it is -23°C, subzero temperature, 8°C warmer than yesterday.

I will be sure to watch out for those snow plough things.
You can watch out for those trucks too, but I meant choking in a snow pile. :smile:
Lumberjack
road raged psycho

Post by Lumberjack »

Hehe not to worry mate. Weather wise, here in SE Wales its sunny. Snow? Damn you people, I have no snow! Mind you, wouldn't want to be stuck for however many days on the M51 (was it the M51?) either! Guess it has to be balanced to be good.
PumaY2K
Fuck Off.

Post by PumaY2K »

Today is Saturday, Feb. 1, the 32nd day of 2003. There are 333 days left in the year.

The weather for Mexico City (Saturday, February 1, 2003, 22:41 Hrs.) Temperature: 13°C Wind chill: 4°C

LJ: Dont worry... I never get snow over here :sad:

PumaY2K out.

Tony
Ninja

Post by Tony »

All this will never end, will it? Not that I want it to end.. enjoy yourself!
-[ Growl Karaoke ]-[ Image ]-[ Abacorn ]-[ Portfolio ]-
Recent exploit: Trapped The Forces of Evil in a box.. and shaked it!
Noodlez
road raged psycho

Post by Noodlez »

Today is Sunday, Feb. 2, the 33rd day of 2003. There are 332 days left in the year. This is Groundhog Day
Kruszchev
Proffesional Maniac

Post by Kruszchev »

The weather for Stockholm(Sunday, February 2, 2003, 13:23 Hrs.) Temperature: -2°C... and not to forgett... Storm at the moment, so im not going outside today... atlest not now
C2 Scientist
jaywalker

Post by C2 Scientist »

Today it is -4°C, subzero temperature, 19°C warmer than yesterday.

Year progress: 9.0% completed / 91.0% left. Increase is ~0.27% per day, ~1.92% per week.

Weeks since the beginning of the year: 4 5/7.
Noodlez
road raged psycho

Post by Noodlez »

The weather for Tulsa, OK (Monday, February 3, 2003, 2:53 AM Central Standard Time)

Temperature: 62°F / 16.7°C Wind chill: N/A°F / °C

Conditions: Fair Humidity: 80% Visibility: Unlimited

Wind: 7mph / 11.2kmph (South Southwest)
Kruszchev
Proffesional Maniac

Post by Kruszchev »

The weather for Hölö and södertälje in sweden, about 45km from stockholm (monday, February 3, 2003, 10:39 Hrs.) Temperature: -3°C... and not to forgett... Storm at the moment, One hellowa storm its been snowing and blowing for about 2 days... i had to go outside today... AND THAT WAS NOT TO FUN!!!
PumaY2K
Fuck Off.

Post by PumaY2K »

Today is Monday, Feb. 3, the 34th day of 2003. There are 331 days left in the year.

The weather for Mexico City (Monday, February 3, 2003, 18:35 Hrs.) Temperature: 19°C Wind chill: 9°C

And... lol Kruszchev!
PumaY2K out.

Noodlez
road raged psycho

Post by Noodlez »

The weather for Tulsa, OK (Monday, February 3, 2003, 6:53 PM Central Standard Time)

Temperature: 38°F / 3.3°C Wind chill: 30°F / -1.1°C

Conditions: Cloudy Humidity: 62% Visibility: Unlimited

Hmz wasn't it just warm less than 24hours ago

/me waits the colder and snow that is coming tonight

Wind: 12mph / 19.2kmph (North Northwest)
C2 Scientist
jaywalker

Post by C2 Scientist »

Today it is -15°C, subzero temperature, 11°C colder than 2 days ago.

Year progress: 9.6% completed / 90.4% left. Increase is ~0.27% per day, ~1.92% per week.

Weeks since the beginning of the year: 5.
Kruszchev
Proffesional Maniac

Post by Kruszchev »

The weather for Hölö and södertälje in sweden, about 45km from stockholm (Tuesday, February 4, 2003, 20:47 Hrs.) Temperature: -3°C... ant least that bloody Storm has died out... it fell about 25cm (about 1Ft) snow yesterday, BUT THE SNOWFALL STILL HASNT DIED... I HAD TO GOU OUT AND (gahhh... capslock :mad:) get the snow shovel from the garage... and why the hell was it 2 cm snow inside the garage... might be cuz there is a 4 cm space under the door wich everything had blown throu... when i shoveld the snow out from the garage... then i remeberd that we have a driveup to clear... ok its about 40 meters long... and that took me only 3hrs to clear so i can get the car out... unecesary long but what the hell :grin:

Check who’s online