Dear returning Carmageddon fans Image

These last years, the CWA Board assimilated what was archived from many old Carmageddon forums, including the whole of the Official Carmageddon.com Forums.
If you wish to merge any previous account you might have had with your new or existing CWA account, don't hesitate to reach out to us !

Happy new year

For everything that doesn't belong elsewhere.
Kruszchev
Proffesional Maniac

Re: Happy new year

Post by Kruszchev »

haha... that might explain the correctly spelld start of the msg
"One chicken in a thousand is hatched near a road. One in every ten thousand of those ever tries to cross it. Half of them are run over by cars."
PumaY2K
Fuck Off.

Post by PumaY2K »

Today is Monday, Sep 1st, the 244th day of 2003. There are 121 days left in the year.

The weather for Mexico City (Monday, Sep 01, 2003, 00:01 Hrs.) Temperature: 10°C Wind Chill: 6°C

(Currently listening to: Metallica - Tuesday's Gone)

Damn tequila... heh heh heh
PumaY2K out.

matt
im new, be gentle

Post by matt »

wow... its september... where's my life gone :shock:
Kruszchev
Proffesional Maniac

Post by Kruszchev »

hmm... indeed... It IS september... hmm... thats... the first time its september this year :grin:

hehe... lil bit sunny... and about +15C at the most
"One chicken in a thousand is hatched near a road. One in every ten thousand of those ever tries to cross it. Half of them are run over by cars."
C2 Scientist
jaywalker

Post by C2 Scientist »

Puma, is my web browser crazed again, or is your website not working? (The sig image link?)
bruner_james
The Dancing Bear

Post by bruner_james »

school sarted at 8:30 today when i had to bribed out of the washroom and back in to class i dont like school it is not very likeable people trying to shove stuff in your mind when i would rather play some mindless video games
Still lazy.
PumaY2K
Fuck Off.

Post by PumaY2K »

Today is Tuesday, Sep 2nd, the 245th day of 2003. There are 120 days left in the year.

The weather for Mexico City (Tuesday, Sep 02, 2003, 20:54 Hrs.) Temperature: 12°C Wind Chill: 9°C

(Currently listening to: Metallica - The God The Failed)

Hm, Scientist, my website has been down for a long time now... which is very sad... but I'm looking for a new host...
PumaY2K out.

Kitteh
Troll

Post by Kitteh »

Today I got layed off my job at Electronic Farts.

I also played Carmageddon 2 today. I tuned the Testerossa to complete realism. I have alreay tuned the Volvo 240 and the Crown Vics to realism. That is my day.

Cyaz,

Kitteh.
elendal
Suka

Post by elendal »

Todays is Wednesday September 3, Year 2003, its cloudy all morning and day, fills like 20-22C, no wind.

This is my second week on stage. Its 12:00, three hours of doing nothing 5 more hours to go. Then another day.
Join the Navy; sail to far-off exotic lands, meet exciting interesting people, and kill them.
PumaY2K
Fuck Off.

Post by PumaY2K »

Today is Wednesday, Sep 3rd, the 246th day of 2003. There are 119 days left in the year.

The weather for Mexico City (Wednesday, Sep 03, 2003, 19:40 Hrs.) Temperature: 13°C Wind Chill: 9°C

(Currently listening to: Metallica - The Small Hours)

I'm sick, dammit... well, whatever...
PumaY2K out.

Kruszchev
Proffesional Maniac

Post by Kruszchev »

hmm... elendal, that was a while ago ye where posting

weather... hmm... sunny... about +18C warm
PumaY2K
Fuck Off.

Post by PumaY2K »

Today is Thursday, Sep 4th, the 247th day of 2003. There are 118 days left in the year.

The weather for Mexico City (Thursday, Sep 04, 2003, 19:53 Hrs.) Temperature: 15°C Wind Chill: 11°C

(Currently listening to: Metallica - Mercyful Fate)

I'd love to hear you cry

And I'd love to see you die

And I'll be the first to watch your funeral

And I'll be the last to leave

How nice lyrics :lol:, the best wishes I must say :lol:
PumaY2K out.

Kruszchev
Proffesional Maniac

Post by Kruszchev »

puma... yeah those are some lyrics alright :crazy:

weather... umm... about +18C warm... and sunny
PumaY2K
Fuck Off.

Post by PumaY2K »

Today is Saturday, Sep 6th, the 249th day of 2003. There are 116 days left in the year.

Yesterday was Friday, Sep 5th, the 248th day of 2003. There were 117 days left in the year.

The weather for Mexico City (Saturday, Sep 06, 2003, 18:30 Hrs.) Temperature: 13°C Wind Chill: 10°C

(Currently listening to: Metallica - Fuel)

It's raining again... actually it's a very nice and strong storm :lol:

PumaY2K out.

C2 Scientist
jaywalker

Post by C2 Scientist »

By the time I write this, Puma has 999 posts.

I watched the original "Vanishing Point" on TV yesterday, I think there was more driving than in the newer version... I took it on a tape of course!
Kruszchev
Proffesional Maniac

Post by Kruszchev »

hmm... sunny but windy daytoday... and VERY boring aswell
PumaY2K
Fuck Off.

Post by PumaY2K »

Today is Monday, Sep 8th, the 251st day of 2003. There are 114 days left in the year.

Yesterday was Sunday, Sep 7th, the 250th day of 2003. There were 115 days left in the year.

The weather for Mexico City (Monday, Sep 08, 2003, 21:54 Hrs.) Temperature: 15°C Wind Chill: 11°C

(Currently listening to: Metallica - The House Jack Built)

heh, by the time I write this, I still have 999 posts, which will turn into 1000 once I hit that "Continue" button over there :lol:
PumaY2K out.

Kruszchev
Proffesional Maniac

Post by Kruszchev »

hmm... weather... sunny... about +20C
PumaY2K
Fuck Off.

Post by PumaY2K »

Today is Tuesday, Sep 9th, the 252nd day of 2003. There are 113 days left in the year.

The weather for Mexico City (Tuesday, Sep 09, 2003, 19:49 Hrs.) Temperature: 14°C Wind Chill: 11°C

(Currently listening to: Iced Earth - Travel In Stygian)

1002 posts... phew... that's quite a bit... I'm a bit freaked out right now, don't even know why... I'm off

PumaY2K out.

Kruszchev
Proffesional Maniac

Post by Kruszchev »

hmm... sunny earlier on... but then it turned to cloudy, and it seems to be raining a lil bit now :smile:
PumaY2K
Fuck Off.

Post by PumaY2K »

Today is Wednesday, Sep 10th, the 253rd day of 2003. There are 112 days left in the year.

The weather for Mexico City (Wednesday, Sep 10, 2003, 22:04 Hrs.) Temperature: 16°C Wind Chill: 12°C

(Currently listening to: Metallica - One)

No rain for today :sad:
PumaY2K out.

Kitteh
Troll

Post by Kitteh »

20:30 Hours, September Tenth, Two Thousand Three

Weather For San Francisco Is Fourteen And Five Tenths Degrees Celcius, Fifty Eight Degrees Fahrenheit - Cool And Mostly Foggy - Nice Breeze Tonight

Tomorrow Is September Eleventh, Two Thousand Three - The Second Anniversary Of The Day That Dick Cheney Saved Bush's Fat Ass With The "Terrorist Attacks". In Which He Payed Osama To Get Lifeless Terrorists To Fly A Plane Into The Pentagon And The World Trade Center. To Fix Bush's Approval Rating, Was Why This Was Done.

Today I Got Rid Of WORM_SDDROP.C, WORM_SDDROP.A, Which Were Infecting My System Restore. I Also Drew A Car Too, With Shading. I Will Post It When I Get A Scanner. It Is The Fink Flash, A Two Door Sports Coupe With A Turbocharged Vee Six And An All Aluminum Body, Sprinting To Sixty Miles Per Hour In Just Under Six Seconds. It Has Leather Interior With Faux Wood Trim And A Three Spoke Sports Steering Wheel, As Well As A Clutchless Manuel Close Ratio Six Speed With Paddle Shifters. It Is My Own Design.

Also, Today My Dodge Viper Was Stolen While I Was At Stonestown In San Francisco. I Walked Into The Space And Found A Big Tag That Said "Nice Wheels Faggot" On The Ground. My viper is gone, I only had her for a month!!!!!! NOOO! VIPEY! I LOVED YOU!! SO MUCH!! The cops found it in a ditch, completely totaled with a dead guy in a ski mask. That fuck deserved to die, completely. Dammit, Dammit, Dammit, what the fuck am i gonna do now. What, am i supposed to pick up chicks in a ford ranger? Bullfucking shit! I hate this! I dont have enough money for anotha yet, unfortunately, and even if i got anotha, it wouldnt be the same! We had 700 miles together! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

dammit dammit dammit wheres my kitchen knife i wanna kill myself. all the joy in life is gone now! i might buy a mazda rx8, those arent so bad.
Kruszchev
Proffesional Maniac

Post by Kruszchev »

a realy fucking booring day... my computer is retarded (dosnt alow me to run any games in win98, but it seems like Win2k does work... hope so, i DONT wanna format the C drive)

weather... cloudy
PumaY2K
Fuck Off.

Post by PumaY2K »

Today is Thursday, Sep 11th, the 254th day of 2003. There are 111 days left in the year.

The weather for Mexico City (Thursday, Sep 11, 2003, 21:10 Hrs.) Temperature: 10°C Wind Chill: 6°C

(Currently listening to: Metallica - I Disappear)

Remember that yesterday I was complaining about the not raining?...

Well, I hadn't got so wet ever before... I was a human soup! hahaha
PumaY2K out.

Kruszchev
Proffesional Maniac

Post by Kruszchev »

hmm... was at the local school... sounds like im alowed "try work" there for 3 months... as a computer teatcher, starting in 2 weeks... yey

now then i got home... and repainted the entire computer... from white/gray to chrome... looks quite good...

Wather... +16 and cloudy all the day
PumaY2K
Fuck Off.

Post by PumaY2K »

Today is Friday, Sep 12th, the 255th day of 2003. There are 110 days left in the year.

The weather for Mexico City (Friday, Sep 12, 2003, 22:25 Hrs.) Temperature: 15°C Wind Chill: 12°C

(Currently listening to: Metallica - Blitzkrieg)

I didn't get wet today! yippie!... I went to see 'Bad Boys II' and it's extremely stupid! but VERY funny!! go see it, people!
PumaY2K out.

The_Devils_Avocado
motorised death

Post by The_Devils_Avocado »

Also, Today My Dodge Viper Was Stolen While I Was At Stonestown In San Francisco. I Walked Into The Space And Found A Big Tag That Said "Nice Wheels Faggot" On The Ground. My viper is gone, I only had her for a month!!!!!! NOOO! VIPEY! I LOVED YOU!! SO MUCH!! The cops found it in a ditch, completely totaled with a dead guy in a ski mask. That fuck deserved to die, completely. Dammit, Dammit, Dammit, what the fuck am i gonna do now. What, am i supposed to pick up chicks in a ford ranger? Bullfucking shit! I hate this! I dont have enough money for anotha yet, unfortunately, and even if i got anotha, it wouldnt be the same! We had 700 miles together! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

^ sounds SO fake, it's unbelievable.
Kruszchev
Proffesional Maniac

Post by Kruszchev »

have to agree... prolly just a night mare he was talking about
PumaY2K
Fuck Off.

Post by PumaY2K »

Today is Monday, Sep 15th, the 258th day of 2003. There are 107 days left in the year.

The weather for Mexico City (Monday, Sep 15, 2003, 17:04 Hrs.) Temperature: 12°C Wind Chill: 8°C

(Currently listening to: Metallica - Cretin Hop)

lol, I didn't even read that post... because of the first sentence, heh...
PumaY2K out.

Kruszchev
Proffesional Maniac

Post by Kruszchev »

yawn... hmm... 01:32 atm... starting to get lil late... but wtf... going to sleap in 2,5hour anyway... just to go up at 07:00 in the morning for a meetin :crazy:

weather today... about +18 degrs warm... but cloudy and windy as hell
PumaY2K
Fuck Off.

Post by PumaY2K »

Today is Wednesday, Sep 17th, the 260th day of 2003. There are 105 days left in the year.

The weather for Mexico City (Wednesday, Sep 17, 2003, 19:23 Hrs.) Temperature: 15°C Wind Chill: 11°C

(Currently listening to: Metallica - Dyers Eve)

Hmm, I'm very tired... damned patriotic parties (September 15 - Mexico's Independence Anniversary)
PumaY2K out.

Kruszchev
Proffesional Maniac

Post by Kruszchev »

Today its been quite warm... +21c... but no sun... and stormy aswell
PumaY2K
Fuck Off.

Post by PumaY2K »

Today is Thursday, Sep 18th, the 261st day of 2003. There are 104 days left in the year.

The weather for Mexico City (Thursday, Sep 18, 2003, 19:47 Hrs.) Temperature: 13°C Wind Chill: 10°C

(Currently listening to: America - Horse With No Name)

hmm... today we had a very nice storm, too bad it was too short...
PumaY2K out.

Kruszchev
Proffesional Maniac

Post by Kruszchev »

yesterday it was a storm... a rainstorm... and today its sunny... but its not that warm tho... only +12C
PumaY2K
Fuck Off.

Post by PumaY2K »

Today is Saturday, Sep 20th, the 263rd day of 2003. There are 102 days left in the year.

The weather for Mexico City (Saturday, Sep 20, 2003, 19:47 Hrs.) Temperature: 16°C Wind Chill: 12°C

(Currently listening to: Extreme - More Than Words)

Today was booooooooooring... very... indeed... I'll go out somewhere though... let's see if I get drunk... just to make this saturday fun :lol:

PumaY2K out.

Check who’s online