Dear returning Carmageddon fans Image

These last years, the CWA Board assimilated what was archived from many old Carmageddon forums, including the whole of the Official Carmageddon.com Forums.
If you wish to merge any previous account you might have had with your new or existing CWA account, don't hesitate to reach out to us !

hey!!!!

The greatest unfinished sequel ever!
humanodd
mechanic

hey!!!!

Post by humanodd »

is it possible a mutant tail thing change into a rig that attach to the trailer?
coffeycup
Genesis

Re: hey!!!!

Post by coffeycup »

Not really, of course you're welcome to try.

This has been discussed many times over the years.

The search function will return tons of threads on this subject.
Hairba11
turbo bastard

Post by Hairba11 »

i think it may have been tried, set the links to 0 and reskin the ball as a trailer, the problem would be a lack of wheels, and a lack of right side up for the ball.

on the other hand that would be a freakin hillarious powerup, instead of the MUTANT TAIL THING powerup, get a CARAVAN O' DEATH powerup, and skin the ball to look like an oldschool airstream caravan that weighs 6 tons get attached to the back of your car. it would flop around and roll over and jerk the back end of your car arround and when you whacked a ped with it you could change the bounus from STITCH THAT to something like AIRSPLEENED
If it runs, drives, stops, has a title, AND is under $300, I'll take it!
TheJabMan
.:protagonist:.

Post by TheJabMan »

And when you're driving the Festiva it stops you dead and your wheels just burn.
toroid
hit n run

Post by toroid »

on the other hand that would be a freakin hillarious powerup, instead of the MUTANT TAIL THING powerup, get a CARAVAN O' DEATH powerup, and skin the ball to look like an oldschool airstream caravan that weighs 6 tons get attached to the back of your car. it would flop around and roll over and jerk the back end of your car arround and when you whacked a ped with it you could change the bounus from STITCH THAT to something like AIRSPLEENED
This made me laugh. I would like to see it :lol:

Hairba11
turbo bastard

Post by Hairba11 »

where's madmaxinewhen you need her she could knock one out in about 15 minutes :smile:
If it runs, drives, stops, has a title, AND is under $300, I'll take it!

Check who’s online