Dear returning Carmageddon fans Image

These last years, the CWA Board assimilated what was archived from many old Carmageddon forums, including the whole of the Official Carmageddon.com Forums.
If you wish to merge any previous account you might have had with your new or existing CWA account, don't hesitate to reach out to us !

Just a mod

The greatest unfinished sequel ever!
ApeX__
Banned

Just a mod

Post by ApeX__ »

Not much to say, just trying to catch some feed back on the model/skin

Haha Fuck you Kitteh
SoupaVedg
motorised death

Re: Just a mod

Post by SoupaVedg »

Nice mod of ur car, but maybe it'll look better without the two tone paint...
SoupaVedg! The only super hero who have Soup in his name!
bruner_james
The Dancing Bear

Post by bruner_james »

God damn apex! I thought you were dead!

I love all the detail you did in the interior, And I like the two tone paint. It I different. :thumbsup:
Still lazy.
TTR
Psycho Maniac

Post by TTR »

Hi,

Hows the army? I thought you couldnt go on the internet or use a computer there, as you said, for a long time? or line time!?

How was Iraq? met interesting people and killed them?

Uh..and what brings you here? Wasnt it so you said fuck CWA?

and im joining the army and wont be online for a line time, so nice knowing you people and long live OSC!!! (fuck CWA)
http://james.stockchase.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=486
ApeX__
Banned

Post by ApeX__ »

I figured that might be an issue, so here i reveal to you the all black version. (chrome)

I do plan on skinning the chromed widebody parts, but i just havent gotton around to that as of yet.

The army? I leave in November. you're always so quick to jump the gun,

I'm not going to be Infantry so I won't be shipped out to Iraq.

Oh and TTR, please keep on subject and quit spamming my thread, Thanks.
Haha Fuck you Kitteh
TTR
Psycho Maniac

Post by TTR »

I jump the gun quick? :lol:

Tell me, doesnt this look like you are gone right from that moment?

Too bad you arent shipped out to Iraq because your quick thinking is well needed over there.

And your aggresive personality will shock the enemy off and surrender.

Now you can finally kill someone if they arent as you want them to be! Isnt that great :grin:

Yes but im not spamming, im replying to you and giving my feedback about the army before you forgot to tell us about it, your CWA buddies...remember?
Alex_Dynamite
road raged psycho

Post by Alex_Dynamite »

Hey, it looks pretty darn good in the black!

I think the black and red would work real nice, probably just needs more red.

Oh, and nice rims!
ApeX__
Banned

Post by ApeX__ »

To bad you don't live in Iraq, then i would become Infantry, just so i could take you out of your

miserable life and save everyone from your pathetic way of thinking, your not all that great, to quit

spamming my damn thread. And no your not "replying" to me forgetting to say anything about the

Army, it was my choice to mention it or not. so if you think your replying to me saying anything

about the army you have issues, because i said nothing of the like about the Army here, so how

could you "reply" to me saying something about the Army if i NEVER said anything about it here.

It would be like me following you to some other forum, reading something you said and coming back

here and then replying to what you said in the other forum, it just dosnt make any damn sence, so

quit replying to me here, and go to OSC and reply to me there. okay?

btw, Nice edit job on that image.

BTW, it say's "I'm JOINING the Army" not "i've joined the army and am already active"

and if you knew anything about my current situation you would have known i didnt have access to

the internet, so quit picking at me.
Haha Fuck you Kitteh
TTR
Psycho Maniac

Post by TTR »

:rofl: nice edit job on my image? say i had print screened what you said on OSC about CWA (which automaticly makes it so to bring it up in a topic) thats all..you are editing pictures now, im not.

Oh i was beeing most polite, but if you want to go that way again, fine...now shut up and quit talking to me.
ApeX__
Banned

Post by ApeX__ »

Actually your the tard bringing up posts from ANOTHER forum, not this forum, but a completly

DIFFRENT forum all together. So I think its time for YOU to quit talking to ME.

Moron :thumbsdown:
Haha Fuck you Kitteh
Toshiba-3
BRender Actor

Post deleted by coffeycup

Post by Toshiba-3 »

Image / carmageddon add-ons at road reaction
bruner_james
The Dancing Bear

Post by bruner_james »

Please everyone back on topic.
Still lazy.
ApeX__
Banned

Post by ApeX__ »

Tosh, I'm not sure what your trying to get at with your image, since you had no part in our

conversation between me and TTR, but if your trying to be rude, your welcome to sit down

and be quite too
Haha Fuck you Kitteh
Carboy717
road raged psycho

Post by Carboy717 »

hahah i love this forum sometimes... oh the drama... muahahaaha

hmm on topic : car looks sexc.. i like :smile: that is all.
ApeX__
Banned

Post by ApeX__ »

Thanks Carboy.

And here's a quick little render I cooked up a minit ago

Haha Fuck you Kitteh
bruner_james
The Dancing Bear

Post by bruner_james »

Cool render, I would make the background grey or something to make the car show up better.
Still lazy.
Carboy717
road raged psycho

Post by Carboy717 »

ahh the thunderbird rims again. blah i dont like those.
ApeX__
Banned

Post by ApeX__ »

Heh, those rims are only for the rendered version, they wont be on the C2 version.
Haha Fuck you Kitteh
AdR
pimp

Post by AdR »

Ok let's be clear on this, the car looks like horse shit. Looks like someone crashed his mustang real bad and tried to get the shape back to where it was attaching big sheets of metal, then painted them all over. That two tone color, probably the ugliest paintjob on a car EVER. Only thing worth looking at seems to be the dash, but other than that, is not even worth this post. Now go back to the army and STFU.
nWo4life
motorised death
Location: Let me explain something to you people. What happens on this board I take REAL serious. I don't care who you are, how big you are (or how small). I'm nWo4life!! And I've come here, to FIGHT!!

Re: Just a Crap-O-D

Post by nWo4life »

On-topic: That's just a crap car.

:lol:

Oh, now I'm gay? And I should die?

yo ttr ill take ya out of ya misreble life ye undestand me?! quit spammin me your patethic dont reply cuz it dosnt ake any damn sens, go to osc an dreply there ok
"I never thought ye had it in ye." - Ken Shamrock

"I have registered myself for the 30th (Look: we're still counting!) time... Does this officially make me an attention-seeking internet whore? No?" - Mr. Hawk
ApeX__
Banned

Post by ApeX__ »

Hey AdR, kiss my ass you panzy bitch, go be a good little bitch and join the navy or something
Haha Fuck you Kitteh
Carboy717
road raged psycho

Post by Carboy717 »

hhahahah i live for this shit... this is quite possibly making my day... pathetic... i think so.
bruner_james
The Dancing Bear

Post by bruner_james »

When I said on topic I meant post comments, on the car or constructive critism, what you guys are doing is just retarded.

No one wants to hear, that you think it is "crap car." or that you think it looks like a piece of shit. If it is not your personal style then please stay out of apex's thread.

If I said everything that I thought about most other people's work around here, I wouldn't be liked very much. I suggest you keep your opinions to yourself because not a single person wants to hear about how you don't like it.

This is all stuff that can be taken up in private messages. I spoken to many people from cwa about you four: (TTR, Nwo4life, toshiba, and Apex) Everyone is tired of this bitching. Please can't you all just get along!

Now I await your reply, which will probably make me wanna go hang myself, because it is going to be stupid and I count on it. :sleep:
Still lazy.
nWo4life
motorised death
Location: Let me explain something to you people. What happens on this board I take REAL serious. I don't care who you are, how big you are (or how small). I'm nWo4life!! And I've come here, to FIGHT!!

Post by nWo4life »

"Now I await your reply, which will probably make me wanna go hang myself, because it is going to be stupid and I count on it."

You're provoking. Don't do that.

And by the way, nothing you said in that post was on-topic either. Not to justify this very post I'm writing or something, but at least I... keep my finger clean..?

"I have registered myself for the 30th (Look: we're still counting!) time... Does this officially make me an attention-seeking internet whore? No?" - Mr. Hawk
Beroc-Lord of Destruction
road raged psycho

Post by Beroc-Lord of Destruction »

You know, it is hard to tell any details about the car from the pictures that you have given, you should for 1, post it back to red, from cared, or something similar so we can see the actual details of the mesh, then post something a little clearer on the physical in game car. Black is a great color, but the worst color as you can't see any detail in a mesh because of it.
Tony
Ninja

Post by Tony »

1. Apex, your images seem dark. Especially that last one with shiny floor. As I see now Beroc mentioned too.

2. TTR, stop your stalking and shut it for a while. Your post was mainly irrelevant. Not related to the topic and it IS from another forum. Though both forums have their similarities regarding topics and people, but so does other forums. Reply there, but I would suggest to not become an ass even there.

3. The rest of you people.. Don't start anything! I wanna have a good night of sleep right now, and this upcoming week is a nice week I've been waiting for. Don't ruin it for me!
-[ Growl Karaoke ]-[ Image ]-[ Abacorn ]-[ Portfolio ]-
Recent exploit: Trapped The Forces of Evil in a box.. and shaked it!
AdR
pimp

Post by AdR »

You earned it ApeX:

:rofl:
nWo4life
motorised death

Post by nWo4life »

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Check who’s online