Dear returning Carmageddon fans Image

These last years, the CWA Board assimilated what was archived from many old Carmageddon forums, including the whole of the Official Carmageddon.com Forums.
If you wish to merge any previous account you might have had with your new or existing CWA account, don't hesitate to reach out to us !

Carmageddon Grand Prix

The greatest unfinished sequel ever!
nWo4life
motorised death
Location: Let me explain something to you people. What happens on this board I take REAL serious. I don't care who you are, how big you are (or how small). I'm nWo4life!! And I've come here, to FIGHT!!

Carmageddon Grand Prix

Post by nWo4life »

I have a new car in works. It's a Formula style car. It is somewhat 'old school' if you compared to the current F1 cars. Actually, I would place this F1 car in the category 5 years old. All I have to fix at the moment is this:

- Some improvements to the body (I dislike the point of those of the car)

- Wheels (They didn't work out well the last time I released a F1 car)

- Driver

- Steering Wheel

- Skin

- Physics (Damage, speed, bbox, etc.)

Tell me if you are interested in this, and maybe some more (F1) cars for Carmageddon.

Greetz, nWo4life

(Mleh, I'm not sure if everybody is able to watch the screenshot. Please reply if you can see it)
"I never thought ye had it in ye." - Ken Shamrock

"I have registered myself for the 30th (Look: we're still counting!) time... Does this officially make me an attention-seeking internet whore? No?" - Mr. Hawk
ApeX__
Banned

Re: Carmageddon Grand Prix

Post by ApeX__ »

The requested URL /ubbthreads/attachments//72063-2400APicture2.jpg was not found on this server.

no pic
Haha Fuck you Kitteh
valium
BraMan

Post by valium »

yes pic, and me liky F1 car!
Beast
The Man

Post by Beast »

Very good model man. Keep it up.
Oblivion
turbo bastard

Post by Oblivion »

Looks very nice!:thumbsup:

Looking forward to ram it into a wall in 300+km/h :grin: :wink:
Alex_Dynamite
road raged psycho

Post by Alex_Dynamite »

That's looking great! :thumbsup:

This reminds me. I was thinking of an alternate/new "Buzzmobile" and thought that a F1 race car would work well. The Buzzmobile(if I remember corectly) is suppose to be a small, light racing car. Also, The front wings could be blades and the front of the nose could be like a spike.

Meh, just sharing an idea.
Mustang
Hot Sexy Man Beast

Post by Mustang »

looks like the McLaren MP4-12 (the 1997 one).

which colours are you going to paint it?
Deamon
turbo bastard

Post by Deamon »

Always up for an F1 car. Looks Great! Some original F1 paints would be kewl...yeah
Carmageddon UNlimited Team For all your wrecking needs!
"All prey keep left. Fellow raptors keep up."
TDR2000 MAX-Pack A community add-on pack.
K@VeRa
motorised death

Post by K@VeRa »

what the hell!!!

how come i didn´t knew this!!!

im sad now man...PISSED ME OFF!!!

:rofl: :rofl:

great work so far man...i want to see this beaulty released!
...why do we keep writing things down here...?
nWo4life
motorised death
Location: Let me explain something to you people. What happens on this board I take REAL serious. I don't care who you are, how big you are (or how small). I'm nWo4life!! And I've come here, to FIGHT!!

Post by nWo4life »

It's actually cool how to see this thread developed. I mean, even Apex is talking about it in another topic. Mleh.

Anyway, I'm glad you all like it thus far. I wasn't sure if I was going to release this or not. I made this car more than a year ago, and I never had the will to actually release something again for this community. I mean, let's face it, the time before the first 'fight' with Apex, the time when I worked quite hard for this community I was being disrespected as well.

Even this week a couple of shitcocks tried to outsmart me. I don't exactly mean Apex and Codemonkey now, but more the people who were watching, 'judging' and replying on how stupid we were, what kind of kids we were, etc. Now even some of those persons actually replied to this topic and say they liked my work now.

With that being said, I will highly doubt it, once again, if I will release this stuff or not. I have no more webspace, so releasing it to the public will be a big issue as well. And I worked my ass off earlier for two straight years to get a site populair here, and all I got was 183 visits. Probably 180+ visits from myself.

So, I am not going to do all that work for nothing. I might as well release this car to other communities, where I already have my star.

As for the ideas of the car itself, I might bring it up to Wolverine. I have an idea, to use a car like this for his highly anticipated C2 Online. We might bring that car into the game, make several versions for it, and paint the cars in colors to any country, so for example paint the Dutch version in orange, the Brazilian car in green 'n yellow, etc. Just like the A1GP. As a matter of fact, I have quite a lot experience of attaching sponsor logo's to cars and considering I have a brother from this community back in Brazil who calls himself 'The God of skins', the skinning part should be no problem.

I feel sorry for Apex that I haven't put any neon, chrome, 22 inch rims, 8 feet spoilers and all that stuff yet. If I did that, I would have had much more replies to this thread. Yay!

Greetz, nWo4life

"I have registered myself for the 30th (Look: we're still counting!) time... Does this officially make me an attention-seeking internet whore? No?" - Mr. Hawk
K@VeRa
motorised death

Post by K@VeRa »

relax and chill out man...

there´s no reason to want visitors and stuff...make the thing to feel good with urself...critics will come up anyway...good or bad ones...what u have to do is keep them in mind,but dont take this too serious...its just a game anywy... :wink:

if someday u finish this i could help ya...feel free to ask...but wait NO as a answer! :wink: ROFL

take ur time on this man...seeya!
...why do we keep writing things down here...?
ApeX__
Banned

Post by ApeX__ »

I mean, even Apex is talking about it in another topic.

You'r so fuckin full of your self, just get over it. what was said was an example, nothing more

:thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown:
Haha Fuck you Kitteh
nWo4life
motorised death

Post by nWo4life »

And my words were used as an example too.

And as a matter of fact, who is full of himself?

"From: ApeX__

spam? my work is 100 tims better than the noob crap you post, get a fuckin life asshole"

Kitteh
Troll

Post by Kitteh »

Don't let Apex piss you off, he hasn't reached puberty yet.
Detroit_Diesel
Cadillac Enthusiast

Post by Detroit_Diesel »

Hey dude

Dont trow everything away..

Dont worry if somebody dont like u that much..

Thats normal..

Till Jesus had some enemies :tongue:

Worry about the ones who like you and ur work..

if ur website didnt made to be a big website..

Well shit happens, and that was a try at all..

Now u can try something different..

About Code_monkey.. ohh well he got to learn a lot of things about live in a comunnity

dont let his lack of knowledge affect ur style..

Let it go my friend.. :grin:

be cool :wink:
"So many pedestrians, so little time." Feel like some road kill today?
ApeX__
Banned

Post by ApeX__ »

Post deleted by ApeX
Haha Fuck you Kitteh
Kitteh
Troll

Post by Kitteh »

Judging by your maturity and displayed wisdom, I would place your age at about 10 or 11.
ApeX__
Banned

Post by ApeX__ »

Post deleted by ApeX

no sence in killing nWo's post, sorry man

Keep up the work, show some progress
Haha Fuck you Kitteh
nWo4life
motorised death

Post by nWo4life »

Yo people. I have interesting news. I might finish this car someday. My reason for it: http://www.a1gp.com/news/index.php?flas ... 192&flag=n

WE HAVE WON! YAY YAY YAY! :lol:

Now back to this topic.

@ Detroit Diesel: I actually threw everything away a long time ago. The only thing I never threw away was my website. That was thrown away by the host. Not enough visitors. About Codemoneky... He's gone now. And when he comes back, he'll come back with payback on his mind. Actually, he is telling his friends to work hard to get me banned. Heh.

@ Kitteh: Well thanks for your support, but Apex is not actually the reason why it's doubtful if this car gets released. It's more the other people around here. I know what DD said... "Dont worry if somebody dont like u that much.. Worry about the ones who like you and ur work". I know that there are 100+ people here that don't give a shit about me (maybe about my work) while there are perhaps 4 or 5 people here that actually care about what I do to this community, apart from giving my honest opinion about somebody that turns into a fight.

But, victory in the A1GP feels good. Maybe I can borrow somebody's webspace to release this for C2 anyway.

Greetz, nWo4life

ApeX__
Banned

Post by ApeX__ »

It's more the other people around here

what the hell, that's never stopped me from finishing a car. so why should it stop you?

he is telling his friends to work hard to get me banned

code monkey is gone, not sure where he went but he's no longer at osc. so theres

no secret plot to try and get you banned

btw, the war is over, no sence getting all pissed off at me (if your planning on it, if not cool)

Haha Fuck you Kitteh
Detroit_Diesel
Cadillac Enthusiast

Post by Detroit_Diesel »

And when he comes back, he'll come back with payback on his mind. Actually, he is telling his friends to work hard to get me banned. Heh.

First..

He is just a 13 year old dude who likes town aces

He is not qualified for a payback..

I dont belive that he got a friend..

If he do i dont belive that his friend would be qualified to get u banned

IF someday he come back and try to do somethin in a payback..

he will provably get banned again..

i sayd.. he need to learn a lot about ppl.. and cars too :rofl:

so why worry? :lol: :tongue:
"So many pedestrians, so little time." Feel like some road kill today?
nWo4life
motorised death

Post by nWo4life »

"But, victory in the A1GP feels good. Maybe I can borrow somebody's webspace to release this for C2 anyway."

Holy crap, the memories... We won that day. :lol: Right, that was then, this is now. Since I had found my webspace I have been bumping old projects, and this one of them. Racing for Holland was not that fortunate at the 24H of Le Mans, so that projects is off the track for now.

Anyway, the "Carmageddon Grand Prix Car", as lame as it sounds:

Again, it's not sure if it will ever be released, since I'm at the edge of banishment. Anyway, for updates on this load of crap, you might take a look at my Forum, please use it, it was born in pain, don't let it starve lonely. :lol:

As for all the fight and arguements in threads like this lately... I don't care if it takes place in my thread. Feel free to slam all around, I mean, it's my thread, and I have been fighting since I basically registered. You can see it as some kind of vengeance..?

Oh, and as far as other news goes: You might take a look at TTR his forum, as we are discussing about uniting our forums.

Greetz, nWo4life

Edit: Anyone seen [url=mailto:K@VeRa?">K@VeRa?[/url] I have used his wheel textures on this picture... :eek:

ApeX__
Banned

Post by ApeX__ »

Looks good, could use just a little bit of shading on the main body though. :thumbsup:
Haha Fuck you Kitteh
Bill
hit n run

Post by Bill »

Keep up the good work. What I'd really like to see is a Formula 1 post-apoc style, though it'd make little sense it'd be a fitting look for one of those weird F1 racers with 4 wheels in front and two in back, and yes I think they really do exist though I think the races might've been stopped or whatever due to the safety of them.
Speed can come in a little packages too!
Mustang
Hot Sexy Man Beast

Post by Mustang »

Tyrrell P34.

i can make that, i have the engine and rear susepsion made of it (because they used the same style until 78)

seee VVV
Takeshi666
turbo bastard

Post by Takeshi666 »

Hey, that reminds me of Dragstrip.

nWo4life
motorised death

Post by nWo4life »

Oh my God, can you make that? Awe-f'n-some!

I probably can't finish my project, at least for a while. My computer is raped by a virus, windows doesn't start up anymore, and besides that, to make it all worse, I had some nagging hardware problems (again). I hope some parts of my hard disk can be saved, but I think it's done for it.

I managed to borrow a computer for so now and then, you might see me online when I have the chance.

Good day, and good luck Mustang!

Check who’s online