Dear returning Carmageddon fans Image

These last years, the CWA Board assimilated what was archived from many old Carmageddon forums, including the whole of the Official Carmageddon.com Forums.
If you wish to merge any previous account you might have had with your new or existing CWA account, don't hesitate to reach out to us !

Here come the wreck

The greatest unfinished sequel ever!
SoupaVedg
motorised death

Here come the wreck

Post by SoupaVedg »

Hi everybody! This' me Soupavedg! After not modeling for a while, I present u with my new conversion! It's everybody's favorite VW Beetle (No, not Herbie): The VolksWrecker!

So far, it's my best model, yeah, I know the others are not difficult to beat, but this one's really good!

Here's a pic!

But there is a small problem... I'm no skinner... And well, this beast need a skin... So if anybody would be kind enough to want to do the original one (so it look like in the first game), I would be really gratefull.

Comments R welcomed!
SoupaVedg! The only super hero who have Soup in his name!
Alex_Dynamite
road raged psycho

Re: Here come the wreck

Post by Alex_Dynamite »

Alright! :grin:

I could try making a skin for you.
Kruszchev
Proffesional Maniac

Post by Kruszchev »

SWEET... A classic made of a classic... can it be mutch better... well... a good skin would :grin:
"One chicken in a thousand is hatched near a road. One in every ten thousand of those ever tries to cross it. Half of them are run over by cars."
Ree
driver

Post by Ree »

yeah, i remember this bastard from c1 well! nice remake, just my suggestion, you could make those spikes have a bit of width (when looking from the back or front of the car). would look stronger imo.
NitroX
nymphetamine

Post by NitroX »

Well.. whenever alex is done .. might be fun to redo it from his base textures.. looks pretty sweet btw.. I'm pretty sure I played that car in tdr .. ah well, I think that one had been a poisonlizard conversion..
Was Der So Alles Kann
TTR
Psycho Maniac

Post by TTR »

That was a beetle with a huge frame? in brown? the one you are mentoining? or do i miss a car here .grin:
NitroX
nymphetamine

Post by NitroX »

no no, it was called stig and it was small n green ish if I remember correctly.and it had these funky little eyes painted on the front hahaha
Was Der So Alles Kann
TTR
Psycho Maniac

Post by TTR »

Oooh yeah, its for tdr too :smile:

Check who’s online