Having trouble logging in? Password not accepted? Recently some bad apples caused a bit of a ruckus around here and a few accounts had to be reset.
Please, drop Toshiba, Errol or n3wton a line and they'll sort you right out! We apologise for any inconvenience this may cause :(

Any C2 mapmakers still around?
Deep_Blue created Any C2 mapmakers still around? on Tue Jun 06, 2017 12:57 am
I can make terrain like crazy. Love doing it...
What I don't know is how to make stuff happen on it yet.

Awhile back as I was learning stuff in Sketchup, I made a good sized track that, while not quite as big as "Maxed Out", is still a pretty good drive. It was originally to be a contribution to Maxy's truckin' mod.

Anyway it's been sitting around for a long time and I was wondering if anybody would be interested in doing anything with it.

It has mountains, a lake area, an arid desert area, lots of canyons, two bridges, two tunnels, and a bowl-like valley where I had planned to build a town of sorts.

Unfortunately the images aren't working (tried to post preview), but if anybody would like to install the rough version of it (missing a couple textures, no opponent paths and is basically boring at this point but very nicely driveable) you can grab it at the link below and see it that way.

https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B2pyyLvE08mzS3djWEpjOUlFdm8
***When I die may I be surrounded by scattered chrome and burning gasoline***
Toshiba-3 on Tue Jun 06, 2017 1:17 pm

Way too big for my taste! :grin: Tracks this large require a huge amount of work to make them feel lively in C2.
Image / carmageddon add-ons at road reaction
Pages: 1

Extra information
It is currently Sun Nov 19, 2017 6:33 am,

Please Register a username.
In total there are 12 users online :: 0 registered, 0 hidden and 12 guests