Dear returning Carmageddon fans Image

These last years, the CWA Board assimilated what was archived from many old Carmageddon forums, including the whole of the Official Carmageddon.com Forums.
If you wish to merge any previous account you might have had with your new or existing CWA account, don't hesitate to reach out to us !

ice bridge, penguin pass loading screen freeze

The 2016 reincarnation of Carmageddon! Thanks, SCi!
13complex
pedestrian

Post by 13complex »

wtf..
Espyo
road raged psycho

Post by Espyo »

If you have a problem with the game, please explain it such that other people can understand what the problem is, realize whether or not they've seen something similar before, and hopefully help you find a solution. As a general guideline, imagine you have to explain to a friend what is happening so they can give you some advice. That should be a good way to gauge how much and what type of information you should give. You can, and should, also write down your issue (again, in a detailed way), on the Helpdesk, so that any potential problem, if there is any, can be resolved by the developers as soon as possible.

But if you just want to write a rough sentence in the title and "wtf" in the thread's body, that's okay too; this forum isn't super-restrictive on what kind of content is and isn't allowed.
I'm Espyo from the Carmageddon Wiki!
I'm currently working on a Pikmin fan engine.
13complex
pedestrian

Post by 13complex »

i try local cache checked found 1file problem and fixed auto now loading screen bar moveing thx

Check who’s online