Dear returning Carmageddon fans Image

These last years, the CWA Board assimilated what was archived from many old Carmageddon forums, including the whole of the Official Carmageddon.com Forums.
If you wish to merge any previous account you might have had with your new or existing CWA account, don't hesitate to reach out to us !

Game wont start-Nothing happens [solution]

The 2016 reincarnation of Carmageddon! Thanks, SCi!
Revolver
pedestrian

Game wont start-Nothing happens [solution]

Post by Revolver »

So i was checking alot on forums and alot of people including myself seme to have the same problem.

So when you startup the game from steam you get into a black startup window but nothing happens. <--------------- [Issue]

This problem happens on Windows 7 x64 mostly.

Some people say you have to install some kind of windows update and some other say you have to update

your windows to windows 10, (Not an option for me).

So if you experience this problem maybe i have a sulution for you.

If your old enough maybe you rememeber the time when Battlefield 1942 was a new game and your computer was bad.

You went to scenario and loaded up the game, And you had to have patience and wait for the map to load.

well this is basicly the same, it takes like 7 min for the game to startup for some random reason.

After 6 min you will hear like a sound of an engine for 1 sec. then it will become silent agian for a wile and then you get to the menu.

(Dont worry about the load time ingame its like 20-30 sec).

But whatever you do,, DONT MINIMIZE THE GAME!! And if you change grafic well lets just say then you have time to go to the bathroom.

Sorry for bad grammar and stuff, Just wanted to help some guys out.

Have a nice day hope it works for you!

Windows 7 x64

Geforce gtx 770

AMD FX-8350 Eight-Core 4.0 Ghz

[Ram] 16gb DDR3

Check who’s online