Dear returning Carmageddon fans Image

These last years, the CWA Board assimilated what was archived from many old Carmageddon forums, including the whole of the Official Carmageddon.com Forums.
If you wish to merge any previous account you might have had with your new or existing CWA account, don't hesitate to reach out to us !

I FINALLY DID IT! ★ I DERAILED THE TRAIN IN CARMAGEDDON MAX DAMAGE! [VIDEO-SHOWCASE]

The 2016 reincarnation of Carmageddon! Thanks, SCi!
ZajecHax
pedestrian

I FINALLY DID IT! ★ I DERAILED THE TRAIN IN CARMAGEDDON MAX DAMAGE! [VIDEO-SHOWCASE]

Post by ZajecHax »

How Do You Like It? :-D

ZajecHax
pedestrian

Post by ZajecHax »

When I was playing with the TRAIN, I found a really interesting thing I think.

If you want to crash/derail the train DO NOT HIT in the locomotive because it is very heavy and it is "as if glued" to the ground. It is very hard to tear her away from the ground. But the Containers are very light and if you hit them very hard with SOLID GRANITE CAR, they will fly away with the locomotive! :-D I recorded something like that yesterday - today I will make a new video about that so you all will see this very soon (I think it will be today - 31.05.2017 - uploaded on my YouTube channel)

So if you want to crash/derail train you MUST HIT from the side in the containers - then the train will fall out of the rails and it will glitch in other place :-D

Best Regards my friends!

AlexTSK
mindless

Post by AlexTSK »

How to stop the Train in GTA V 100% Working
ZajecHax
pedestrian

Post by ZajecHax »

AlexTSK wrote:How to stop the Train in GTA V 100% Working
WHAT??!! xD What's going on friend??
AlexTSK
mindless

Post by AlexTSK »

Just a bit of a meme
JeReMiZ
hit n run

Post by JeReMiZ »

Great vid!

The physics is glitchy but it's fun you can do it still.

To derail the train I just used the subpressor with solid granite car and waited for it to hit me.

There is something with this game that keeps me going playing it, even if it's not perfect.

I would gladly pay for more MAPS! Stainless, DLC when ? PLZ.
ZajecHax
pedestrian

Post by ZajecHax »

Nice Rigor :-) I am testing all powerups on train - I was hoping that low gravity will affect the train but its not - all objects with me are affected by power-up low gravity, but the train - not. Maybe train is compiled like a static, not dynamic object - like the same way probably as was in Carmageddon 2? What do you think guys?
ZajecHax
pedestrian

Post by ZajecHax »

Check also this :-D :

starbuck
kill boss

Post by starbuck »

ZajecHax wrote:Check also this :-D :

no offense on this one but been there done that many times. Its easy on Carma2.
ZajecHax
pedestrian

Post by ZajecHax »

I know. I was trying to pull the train out from the tunnel to do just like in the Carmageddon: Max Damage, but the train in CARMA2 is just too long.. Maybe if any modder make a MOD that you can cut a train to half like opponent cars in game - then we will have a NEW FUN and NEW SCIENCE to make in CARMA2 :-)

What do you think guys?
starbuck
kill boss

Post by starbuck »

ZajecHax wrote:I know. I was trying to pull the train out from the tunnel to do just like in the Carmageddon: Max Damage, but the train in CARMA2 is just too long.. Maybe if any modder make a MOD that you can cut a train to half like opponent cars in game - then we will have a NEW FUN and NEW SCIENCE to make in CARMA2 :-)

What do you think guys?

I thought Sheldon was obsessed with trains :P

In C2 you dont need a mod, I am sure you can edit a TXT file of the actor or something.
Trent
mindless

Post by Trent »

starbuck wrote:
In C2 you dont need a mod, I am sure you can edit a TXT file of the actor or something.
Modding an actor's TXT file is a mod ;)
a.k.a. Brent
starbuck
kill boss

Post by starbuck »

Trent wrote:
starbuck wrote:

Modding an actor's TXT file is a mod ;)

I mean anyone can do it usually pretty easy. No special tools (like CarmaEdit) needed.

Thats why I still play Carma2.
ZajecHax
pedestrian

Post by ZajecHax »

Ok, I understand. Thank you friends for all your answers.

But someone of you can tell me especially what file I need to edit to make a SHORTER train in Carma2? My point it to crash the train but the train must be shorter than original so then we can derail the train and push it to another section of map :-D And I want to see what will happens :-D if the train will sink to the ground? Or it will be like in Carmageddon Max Damage: --->

Check who’s online