Dear returning Carmageddon fans Image

These last years, the CWA Board assimilated what was archived from many old Carmageddon forums, including the whole of the Official Carmageddon.com Forums.
If you wish to merge any previous account you might have had with your new or existing CWA account, don't hesitate to reach out to us !

Hmmmm....

Discontinued post-apocalyptic TC project by Junkpile and co.
Junkpile
mindless

Hmmmm....

Post by Junkpile »

It appears that there has not been anything happening in here. No surprise considering that I disappeared without notice or explanation MANY month's ago... I am happy to see that some of you have hung in there, though. First thing's first. I will be going over the most recent post's in here & leaving responses as I see it to be necessary. Any immediate question's or comment's can be left in this string & I will get back to them ASAP. As for now, I'm having some Car_Ed issue's that require my attention. So, I'll see you tomorrow.

Dean
Peace & love, my Brotha... SPLAT!!!
Buzz
road raged psycho

Re: Hmmmm....

Post by Buzz »

welcome back, i'll be gone till next week. talk to ya then
PumaY2K
Fuck Off.

Post by PumaY2K »

Phew!, youre finally back, Junkpile... I though the whole project was dead by now...

Don't let it die!, I'm here for anything you need
PumaY2K out.

Junkpile
mindless

Post by Junkpile »

I'm happy to see that some are still supportive of this project! Replies & comment's to the other messages in here might take a little while. As, I have only a few hour's a day to do everything I need to do on the computer. But, the will be forthcoming.

Also, in the time that I was gone, I lost everything I had for this project. So, I would appreciate it if you folk's would be so kind as to send me whatever I may have had previously and anything else you deel might be pertinent. I would appreciate it VERY much! As, I am starting back at the very beginning, myself.

TTYL
Dean
AdR
pimp

Post by AdR »

Great, nice to have you back. Already replied that email you sent me yesterday
Gonna see if I still have a backup of the ruin-nation site, there was a list of all the cars in the project there, that can be useful.
Junkpile
mindless

Post by Junkpile »

The backed-up site would be extremely useful. As, I have lost so much. I just seem to feel that there are thing's I'm forgetting... Besides, I do have another host for the site already. I'll catch you all later.

Dean
Buzz
road raged psycho

Post by Buzz »

ok im back, my grandma passed on last week, what all is new? i might have some of your stuff that i was messing with somewhere. you want those?
Junkpile
mindless

Post by Junkpile »

I could use ANYTHING that any of you have! I will be doing a cd back-up for this project alone. In fact, if anyone has anything that I haven't had my hand's on yet (Or seen?), I wouldn't mind getting those files as well, but that would be your choice.

Dean

(Edit; BTW AdR; Thank you VERY much for what you sent me. I will have it all dl'ed by tomorrow night. Thanks, mate!)
PumaY2K
Fuck Off.

Post by PumaY2K »

Aight... I'll upload what I have to my server, and post some images over here... I won't be late
PumaY2K out.

Check who’s online