Dear returning Carmageddon fans Image

These last years, the CWA Board assimilated what was archived from many old Carmageddon forums, including the whole of the Official Carmageddon.com Forums.
If you wish to merge any previous account you might have had with your new or existing CWA account, don't hesitate to reach out to us !

Er... shouldnt I be working?

Discontinued post-apocalyptic TC project by Junkpile and co.
PumaY2K
Fuck Off.

Er... shouldnt I be working?

Post by PumaY2K »

Dean... please tell me what are the main cars in the game so I can start making some 'art'... lol... Just tell me which cars will be the most important ones and Ill mail the creator so he sends me a copy... Also... how is the game coming along?... dont you know?... is Xara still working on it... or only Void... or none... I dont know a thing...
PumaY2K out.

Deep_Blue
Road Puppy

Re: Er... shouldnt I be working?

Post by Deep_Blue »

Don't feel too bad, Puma... I dunno what the hell's goin' on either but I'm havin' fun making stuff anyways..
***When I die may I be surrounded by scattered chrome and burning gasoline***
Buzz
road raged psycho

Post by Buzz »

last thing i heard was Xara cant program any more and void is mia
Junkpile
mindless

Post by Junkpile »

Puma; for the time being, just work on some menu buttons or something if you're getting antsy. Main car's haven't been decided on as of yet & I have no way of upping the pic's OR car's to send to you anyways. I'll get these decision's made & the file's out to you as soon as I possibly can, OK?DB; You just keep turning out these wicked monstrosities. At this point, you seem to be the one keeping this project afloat. Seeing as how I've got MAJOR problem's right now. I truly appreciate your effortt's! Buzz; You're right. But, there are other alternative's that are being explored at this time.Everyone; Has anyone heard from Beroc? I thought he was supposed to be lending a hand in the programming department... Or, is he one that accidentally got removed during my last house-cleaning frenzy? I hope not! Dean
Peace & love, my Brotha... SPLAT!!!
PumaY2K
Fuck Off.

Post by PumaY2K »

lol... hope you didnt ... but theres no problem... Ill start later (haha... lazyness won again)
PumaY2K out.

PumaY2K
Fuck Off.

Post by PumaY2K »

WOW... just noticed that you replyed at 7:01 AM (in GMT -6:00) and I did it EXACTLY 12 hours later! 7:01 PM... funny stuff...
PumaY2K out.

Deep_Blue
Road Puppy

Post by Deep_Blue »

'K, Dean. No prob. I got me a faster PC with lots more room on it now. For awhile there it wouldn't let me back on the board but everything's rrrrrrrregUlar now
***When I die may I be surrounded by scattered chrome and burning gasoline***

Check who’s online