Dear returning Carmageddon fans Image

These last years, the CWA Board assimilated what was archived from many old Carmageddon forums, including the whole of the Official Carmageddon.com Forums.
If you wish to merge any previous account you might have had with your new or existing CWA account, don't hesitate to reach out to us !

JP, about updating the site...

Discontinued post-apocalyptic TC project by Junkpile and co.
AdR
pimp

JP, about updating the site...

Post by AdR »

I know I was supposed to continue with the update, but lately I've been busy with a lot of stuff not to mention my own projects and I still got a bunch of stuff pending here... I'm not saying that I won't do it, I'm just letting you know that I haven't forgot about it, is just that takes time to make the update. I'll do it eventually, and the reason why I posted here is to see if anyone can help, for example, gathering all the info missing on the vehicles and sending it to me in a .txt file, that'll help a lot I guess all the images are uploaded there, right? if some more needs to be uploaded, send them to me.
Buzz
road raged psycho

Re: JP, about updating the site...

Post by Buzz »

oh adr they stoped driving minivans a few years ago, now thier all in suvs
AdR
pimp

Post by AdR »

quote:Originally posted by Buzz:oh adr they stoped driving minivans a few years ago, now thier all in suvsyou're right! that was just a lost cause anyway... LOL
Junkpile
mindless

Post by Junkpile »

Do it whenever you get the time. I'll get the info you need at my fingertip's real soon. Right now it's in a different town from me. But, I'm no longer in any hurry. At least not 'til I get back on my feet.Dean
Peace & love, my Brotha... SPLAT!!!

Check who’s online