Having trouble logging in? Password not accepted? Recently some bad apples caused a bit of a ruckus around here and a few accounts had to be reset.
Please, drop Toshiba, Errol or n3wton a line and they'll sort you right out! We apologise for any inconvenience this may cause :(

JP, about updating the site...
AdR created JP, about updating the site... on Sat Sep 21, 2002 2:21 pm
I know I was supposed to continue with the update, but lately I've been busy with a lot of stuff not to mention my own projects and I still got a bunch of stuff pending here... I'm not saying that I won't do it, I'm just letting you know that I haven't forgot about it, is just that takes time to make the update. I'll do it eventually, and the reason why I posted here is to see if anyone can help, for example, gathering all the info missing on the vehicles and sending it to me in a .txt file, that'll help a lot
I guess all the images are uploaded there, right? if some more needs to be uploaded, send them to me.
Buzz on Sat Sep 21, 2002 7:01 pm
oh adr they stoped driving minivans a few years ago, now thier all in suvs
AdR on Mon Sep 23, 2002 9:48 am
Originally posted by Buzz:
oh adr they stoped driving minivans a few years ago, now thier all in suvs

you're right! that was just a lost cause anyway... LOL

Junkpile on Mon Oct 07, 2002 10:53 am
Do it whenever you get the time. I'll get the info you need at my fingertip's real soon. Right now it's in a different town from me. But, I'm no longer in any hurry. At least not 'til I get back on my feet.

Dean

Pages: 1

Extra information
It is currently Tue Dec 18, 2018 1:04 pm,

Please Register a username.
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 registered, 0 hidden and 2 guests