Dear returning Carmageddon fans Image

These last years, the CWA Board assimilated what was archived from many old Carmageddon forums, including the whole of the Official Carmageddon.com Forums.
If you wish to merge any previous account you might have had with your new or existing CWA account, don't hesitate to reach out to us !

AdR

Discontinued post-apocalyptic TC project by Junkpile and co.
Junkpile
mindless

AdR

Post by Junkpile »

Just a few issues with the update of the site...First, there aree vehicles missing. These are;AbominationBad MudderDirty BitchMarauderPraedatorPraedator Mk. IIStampeder Mk. IISwamp RatTruminatorWidow MakerWild ThingNext, there are entries that need removed completely in order to keep from having duplicates. These are;BuggyF-100 (unnamed)Wilys Truck 4x4Lastly, there are newer pics of certain vehicles in my ftp folder on site that you don't seem to have linked to. These are;ArmordilloKamikazeLeviathanNomadWe should also put spots in for the following vehicles which ARE finished but, Idon't have pics for just yet... These are;Crowning Gory (Freddy)Horror Hearse (Freddy)Sektoneer Mk. II (Puma Y2K)Oh yeah, Puma Y2K needs added to the crew list. He's here for doing graphics for the project (Menu's, Buttons, etc...) And, if you feel like it, go ahead & add the other stuff you asked about to the "future" page. I'll be looking forward to the finished product. Ihope I didn't come off as being pushy, 'm just trying to hurry. I'm on a friend's system & they want at it! LOLDean
Peace & love, my Brotha... SPLAT!!!
Deep_Blue
Road Puppy

Re: AdR

Post by Deep_Blue »

Hey, JP- I'm slowly working on that 4X4- Buzz may have scrapped it but I got it hummin' like a song...(added a driveline and a futhermucker of a front push-bumper-just adjusting the skin and physics now... I'll keep ya posted as to how it's coming along... Buzz did too nice a job straightening out my truck to let it fall by the wayside. Got the basic idea-just gotta beat it up so it looks right.[ August 21, 2002: Message edited by: Deep_Blue ]
***When I die may I be surrounded by scattered chrome and burning gasoline***
Junkpile
mindless

Post by Junkpile »

quote:Originally posted by Deep_Blue:Got the basic idea-just gotta beat it up so it looks right.[ August 21, 2002: Message edited by: Deep_Blue ]Looking really good. But, like you said, it needs beat up some. I did a bit of work on that one myself. The skin sucked but, it was workable. Maybe you missed it. It is under the topic "Bad Mudder" below. Maybe you might want to incorporate some of the design concepts I used. Hell, even use the name if you want. Dean
AdR
pimp

Post by AdR »

mmm vehicles missing? I don't have any info about them.. but I suppose the pics are uploaded right?there aren't any duplicate entries, I already took care of those.the pics in your FTP folder, you want me to just change the links of the actual pics?and what's the point of put a "spot" of those vehicles that you don't have info or pics? I think we should wait to get some screenshots or work in progress pics of them.I'll add PumaY2k to the member's page (I thought I should've) and i'll add that stuff to the future page as well...pff.. finally! that post was tooo long and i'm really tired right now, been working all day... damn! I'll let you know when all that stuff is ready.
PumaY2K
Fuck Off.

Post by PumaY2K »

lol... no prob AdR
PumaY2K out.

Deep_Blue
Road Puppy

Post by Deep_Blue »

'K, Dean. I musta missed that one. Well, if you already got it made I'll scrap this one too. And speakin' of bikes (I know ya weren't but I've already had an argument with myself on the subject and lost so I was speaking about it-ya just couldn't hear what I was saying then..) Anyways (SHUT UP!!)?(LET HIM SPEAK!!)... 'K, that was easy Are you sticking pretty much with the high-tech stuff or are the wastelanders really behind pretty much in their technology? I mean, depending on the character and his abilities/connections.. Seems ya got some hi-tech bikes in there. Howzabout one or a couple low-tech but badass two wheelers from the "Amen Saviour" genre? Y'know.. driven by guys with monosyllabic names and such. I mean, stuff that says "Mildred, we better get the hell outta here.. This ain't our kinda place.." Lemme know. I've lived it-I know what they look like.[ August 22, 2002: Message edited by: Deep_Blue ]
Junkpile
mindless

Post by Junkpile »

quote:Originally posted by AdR:mmm vehicles missing? I don't have any info about them.. but I suppose the pics are uploaded right?there aren't any duplicate entries, I already took care of those.the pics in your FTP folder, you want me to just change the links of the actual pics?and what's the point of put a "spot" of those vehicles that you don't have info or pics? I think we should wait to get some screenshots or work in progress pics of them.I'll add PumaY2k to the member's page (I thought I should've) and i'll add that stuff to the future page as well...pff.. finally! that post was tooo long and i'm really tired right now, been working all day... damn! I'll let you know when all that stuff is ready.OK, I guess I never sent the info on the vehicles. I thought I did... Hmmm.... OK, I'll get the extra info out to you ASAP.The duplicate entries I was refering to are going to be;Bad Mudder IS Willys Truck 4x4Buggy IS Dirty Bitch (I STILL want another name for this one...)Marauder IS F-100 (Unnamed)For updating pics, Yeah, just change the links to the pics I have upped in my folder.And, You're right. Let's not have a bunch of open spots. Just leave what you don't have info on until I can get it to you.I hope I was more clear on this post. I was just in too much of a hurry before & screwed up. If you need any more clarifications, let me know, OK?Dean
Junkpile
mindless

Post by Junkpile »

quote:Originally posted by Deep_Blue:'K, Dean. I musta missed that one. Well, if you already got it made I'll scrap this one too.NO! Don't scrap it, Please! Finish it up. I think that if we end up with two different mods of the same vehicle, we will decide which to keep & if we can't, we'll let the public decide, OK? It looks great. Keep going. quote:Originally posted by Deep_Blue:And speakin' of bikes (I know ya weren't but... Seems ya got some hi-tech bikes in there. Howzabout one or a couple low-tech but badass two wheelers from the "Amen Saviour" genre? Y'know.. driven by guys with monosyllabic names and such.August 22, 2002: Message edited by: Deep_Blue ]Yes! Hallelujah!!! LOL Actually, that is kind of what I had attempted with the "Sidewinder". I think you could do a much better job, though. So, I say, Go for it! Dean
Deep_Blue
Road Puppy

Post by Deep_Blue »

'K, then keep yer eyes peeled for a couple from the 1%er side a the wall
AdR
pimp

Post by AdR »

A'ight, I'll get around to it sometime this week... I got to work 4 days this week so I'll be quite busy, but probably I'll have it done by next weekend for sure.
Junkpile
mindless

Post by Junkpile »

Here is the info for two of the vehicle's...AbominartionDriver: Gary AllmanBackground: This vehicle is quite the thing that should not be! In fact, some wonder how the vehicle stays together, let alone moves. But, Gary just loves his monster. He lives only to live. There are no ulterior motives to this man, just survival...Widow MakerDriver: Tracy RidenourBackground: Born & raised within the walls of a Fortrtess City, Tracy never was happy there. The boredom was numbing to her. So, she worked hard & saved every credit she could while studying everything she felt she might need to know for survival in the wastes and then, she had the Widow Maker Custom built for her adventure. Once she left home, she never looked back...Here is the info needed to update two of the vehicles. I won't be able to send you any more info 'til I get access to a privately owned computer somewhere. I hope you feel OK with just this. Plus, you can add DB's Banshee & 'Radigator in there with the character info he posted in the private game forum. Cheers!Dean
Junkpile
mindless

Post by Junkpile »

I almost forgot, the Dirtty Bitch will henceforth be known as Pit Viper.Dean

Check who’s online