Dear returning Carmageddon fans Image

These last years, the CWA Board assimilated what was archived from many old Carmageddon forums, including the whole of the Official Carmageddon.com Forums.
If you wish to merge any previous account you might have had with your new or existing CWA account, don't hesitate to reach out to us !

Here we go again...

Discontinued post-apocalyptic TC project by Junkpile and co.
Junkpile
mindless

Here we go again...

Post by Junkpile »

A few around here know that times have gotten hard for me, again! But, this time, it has gotten even worse.But, before I continue, I would like to say that ALL of the data I had recieved for Ruin-Nation is safely sored on CD.My computer was stolen from where it was stored. So, I can no longer do ANYTHING for this project.I'm going to go mope some more now...Dean
Peace & love, my Brotha... SPLAT!!!
Deep_Blue
Road Puppy

Re: Here we go again...

Post by Deep_Blue »

Too bad I dunno where yer at- I got a couple machines here for sale cheap. A 333 and a 400, both minitowers with 128mb RAM and 6.3 gig HDs Good sound and graphics.- Base stuff, but enuf to work with and get online.Thieves suck, don't they?
***When I die may I be surrounded by scattered chrome and burning gasoline***
Junkpile
mindless

Post by Junkpile »

quote:Originally posted by Deep_Blue:Thieves suck, don't they? Yeah, they do. Especially when the only suspect is your own little brother! But, I have to do something about this. So, he will most likely be going to jail for a while. IF I can prove he was the one.Thanks for the offer DB. As soon as I might be able to afford one of those, I'll get back to you. I start a new job in a few days. But, right now, I'm flat broke... How much are you looking to get out of those machines, anyways? I'm in Northeastern Ohio, BTW.Later guy's.Dean
Deep_Blue
Road Puppy

Post by Deep_Blue »

Ah.. I got relatives in Youngstown and Cleveland. I sorta remember how ta git down that way, but prolly would be easier to ship. If'n ya needed the whole shebang (CPU/Super-vee monitor/keybd/mousie-I mean, just the weight of the tower alone would cost some to ship. Never mind the monitor. I can get around $200 apiece for these rigs (complete) 'round here, but hell, ya can get an E-machine type thing with fast cpu for a coupla hunnerd more there prolly. It might not be worth the shipping to buy one of mine.)[ July 31, 2002: Message edited by: Deep_Blue ][ July 31, 2002: Message edited by: Deep_Blue ]
Junkpile
mindless

Post by Junkpile »

Getting a decent "used" system around here is next to impossible... I would appreciate it if you would check on the shipping cost. If things work out well enough, we'll get this rolling.Dean
Deep_Blue
Road Puppy

Post by Deep_Blue »

10-4 Good Buddy I'll check out UPS and some others for their shipping rates and get back to you here.[ August 01, 2002: Message edited by: Deep_Blue ]
Junkpile
mindless

Post by Junkpile »

And today, I found out that my copy of C2 (As wellas the rest of my software.) disappeared with my computer. Since finding ANY of the Carma series games is next to impossible around here, I'm not at all sure whether or not I'll ever be able to create anything more for this project or the Carma community... Oh well, We'll see...Dean
Buzz
road raged psycho

Post by Buzz »

you can still get them on ebay. i got c2 for my brother there not to long ago[ September 14, 2002: Message edited by: Buzz ]
Deep_Blue
Road Puppy

Post by Deep_Blue »

Dean, send me a surface addy in an email. I c'n help ya out with C1 and C2.
PumaY2K
Fuck Off.

Post by PumaY2K »

Dean... lemme ace my C2 and upload it to my server... so you can get it , that way you dont have to pay
PumaY2K out.

Junkpile
mindless

Post by Junkpile »

quote:Originally posted by Deep_Blue:Dean, send me a surface addy in an email. I c'n help ya out with C1 and C2.I'll get that to you ASAP through E-Mail. Dean
PumaY2K
Fuck Off.

Post by PumaY2K »

oh... I guess I wont have to upload it then
PumaY2K out.

Junkpile
mindless

Post by Junkpile »

quote:Originally posted by PumaY2K:oh... I guess I wont have to upload it then You're right... Thanks for the other offer's, guy's. But, I don't even have my own Computer yet. Since mine was stolen, I've felt somewhat naked... Odd, huh?Dean
PumaY2K
Fuck Off.

Post by PumaY2K »

heh... not at all Dean... it happens to all of us... (at least it has happened to me )
PumaY2K out.

Check who’s online