Dear returning Carmageddon fans Image

These last years, the CWA Board assimilated what was archived from many old Carmageddon forums, including the whole of the Official Carmageddon.com Forums.
If you wish to merge any previous account you might have had with your new or existing CWA account, don't hesitate to reach out to us !

Armordillo

Discontinued post-apocalyptic TC project by Junkpile and co.
Junkpile
mindless

Armordillo

Post by Junkpile »

This one was concieved by Bandit. The main model was built by Savage Elve.I would NOT want to be in this sucker's way!

Peace & love, my Brotha... SPLAT!!!
-Bandit-
turbo bastard

Re: Armordillo

Post by -Bandit- »

was built by me, not Buzz. And that skin looks wicked!
Junkpile
mindless

Post by Junkpile »

quote:Originally posted by -Bandit-:was built by me, not Buzz. And that skin looks wicked! Sorry Bandit! My mistake, I'll fix it. I must have been thinking about something else when I typed that...
-Bandit-
turbo bastard

Post by -Bandit- »

can you send me the file for the truck, i wnna try it out. e-mail it to me at bandit@polygonized.com.thanks
Junkpile
mindless

Post by Junkpile »

Bandit, did you ever recieve the Armordillo? I just realized that You never stated in here that you did. So, I have to wonder...Just Let me know, OK?Dean
-Bandit-
turbo bastard

Post by -Bandit- »

yeh, i got it. It looks great, you did a cool job on the skinning. I sent you an e-mail saying that i got it but it mustn't have got to you. (stupid hotmail) Hope it can be released to the community soon.
Junkpile
mindless

Post by Junkpile »

quote:Originally posted by -Bandit-:yeh, i got it. It looks great, you did a cool job on the skinning. I sent you an e-mail saying that i got it but it mustn't have got to you. (stupid hotmail) Hope it can be released to the community soon.I never got the E-Mail. But, I'm glad you like it! It will be released to the community with the final release as soon as I get more votes on which other two vehicles to release along side of the Armordillo & the Kamikaze. The only person that has voted thus far has been you...Dean
Buzz
road raged psycho

Post by Buzz »

i made the cow catcher but who cares, ps i can do a better one if ya send me the obj

Check who’s online