Having trouble logging in? Password not accepted? Recently some bad apples caused a bit of a ruckus around here and a few accounts had to be reset.
Please, drop Toshiba, Errol or n3wton a line and they'll sort you right out! We apologise for any inconvenience this may cause :(

Kamikaze
Junkpile created Kamikaze on Thu Jul 04, 2002 11:52 am
A police-styled motorcycle built by Deep Blue. I'm not sure if he considers this one as being from the Fortress Cities or the Wastelands...

Deep_Blue on Fri Jul 05, 2002 3:48 am
Hey, Dean, If you finished the physics on this one, could ya send a copy back to me?
That's one of the city vehicles-I was thinking along the lines of Mad Max's interceptor, just in bike form..

[ July 05, 2002: Message edited by: Deep_Blue ]

***When I die may I be surrounded by scattered chrome and burning gasoline***
Junkpile on Fri Jul 05, 2002 12:19 pm
Originally posted by Deep_Blue:
Hey, Dean, If you finished the physics on this one, could ya send a copy back to me?
That's one of the city vehicles-I was thinking along the lines of Mad Max's interceptor, just in bike form..

[ July 05, 2002: Message edited by: Deep_Blue ]

Alright! That little mystery is cleared up now. It is a Fortress City Interceptor.

Yeah, DB. I'll send that out to you as soon as I finish in here.

Dean

Deep_Blue on Fri Jul 12, 2002 12:08 am
Thanks, D. I got it-I'll try it out tonite.
This one's rear mounted transverse V8-powered with lotsa high tech looking shizit onna dash panel..and a coupla machine guns on the front shroud..
***When I die may I be surrounded by scattered chrome and burning gasoline***
Pages: 1

Extra information
It is currently Thu Apr 19, 2018 7:44 pm,

Please Register a username.
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 registered, 0 hidden and 1 guest