Dear returning Carmageddon fans Image

These last years, the CWA Board assimilated what was archived from many old Carmageddon forums, including the whole of the Official Carmageddon.com Forums.
If you wish to merge any previous account you might have had with your new or existing CWA account, don't hesitate to reach out to us !

One new one & another one updated.

Discontinued post-apocalyptic TC project by Junkpile and co.
Junkpile
mindless

One new one & another one updated.

Post by Junkpile »

I built a new motorcycle from the Wastelands. It's called "Sidewinder". The engine I borrowed from DB's motorcycles will soon be replaced with something else. The beta testers have said that this is the best bike thus far...

Any comments or queries? Also, I recieved DB's "Kamikaze" & Leviathan" via E-Mail last night. Doing some tweaks now. And, The "Armordillo" of Bandits is gettinga once over from AdR. I messed something up while getting it in-game... He's going to try to fix it. But, it's almost done! LOL<P>Dean
Peace & love, my Brotha... SPLAT!!!
-Bandit-
turbo bastard

Re: One new one & another one updated.

Post by -Bandit- »

wicked looking bike!!!
Buzz
road raged psycho

Post by Buzz »

can ya email me that bike jp, would love to check it out in cared....i moved last week end and wont get the net set up for a few weeks(hopefully). so i wont be able to check in very often......(shit house, the phone lines are all screwed, got to rerun the wire)
Junkpile
mindless

Post by Junkpile »

quote:Originally posted by Buzz:can ya email me that bike jp, would love to check it out in cared....i moved last week end and wont get the net set up for a few weeks(hopefully). so i wont be able to check in very often......(shit house, the phone lines are all screwed, got to rerun the wire)Yeah, maytbe you can figure out the wheel problem... I'll get that out to you as soon as I possibly can. Time is very limited right now.
Junkpile
mindless

Post by Junkpile »

I have a literal TON of stuff that I've gotten finished & stuff being worked on... But, I can't post anything 'til I get REGULAR internet access again! Right now I'm using a Library computer when I have the time to try to keep up on what's going on. I will try to get everything up ASAP. I'm so sorry for the delays. But, My life is in a nose dive once again! I'll check back with you all in a few days.Dean
-Bandit-
turbo bastard

Post by -Bandit- »

jp, got any pics on the updated armourdillo?
Junkpile
mindless

Post by Junkpile »

quote:Originally posted by -Bandit-:jp, got any pics on the updated armourdillo?I sure do! But, that will have to wait 'til later tonight. I will be uploading the shots of EVERYTHING tonight! I won't have the time to update the site though. Would anyone in here like to take that on? This is going to be a hefty update & I will send you E-Mail telling you everything I need done too the site. I would appreciate it. Dean

Check who’s online