Dear returning Carmageddon fans Image

These last years, the CWA Board assimilated what was archived from many old Carmageddon forums, including the whole of the Official Carmageddon.com Forums.
If you wish to merge any previous account you might have had with your new or existing CWA account, don't hesitate to reach out to us !

Has "Ruin-Nation" died?!?

Discontinued post-apocalyptic TC project by Junkpile and co.
Junkpile
mindless

Has "Ruin-Nation" died?!?

Post by Junkpile »

Not if I can help it... Even if I have to carry the responsibility for the majority of the modelling. OK, messages first...Bandit; Go ahead & release your Beetle as soon as you are ready to. But, it must be released at dTD even if you release it at your site. I agreed to let dTD have all initial releases from "Ruin-Nation" at the beginning of the project. So, send it to Beast or AdR & as soon as they get it released at dTD, you can release it yourself. Buzz; How are your project's coming along? I don't see any recent updates on your progres...Deep_Blue; Are you still alive? You're beginning to worry me, Buddy.As you may all have read previously, I have been extremely busy. But, I have gotten a few things done for this project.First off,I made the adjustment to the BattleWagon that Beast had suggested. Here's a screenie... What do you think? Are the blades more acceptable this way? LOL Then, there is the Gunship. Based on the theory of being able to create a Rotor-Jet. Of course, it's from the Fortress Cities & is unfinished. Theres not a lot left to do, though. Last but, not least. I no longer need anyone to track down or remember the original builder of the vehicle I turned into the Street Sentinel. That's because I used Slayer's '74 Chevy Nova & rebuilt it. I don't have his permission to use this one as of yet. But, I have E-Mailed him about this. So, I should know soon as to whether or not he'll let us use it in this game. Here's a screenie... I think that's it for now...Dean
Peace & love, my Brotha... SPLAT!!!
-Bandit-
turbo bastard

Re: Has "Ruin-Nation" died?!?

Post by -Bandit- »

brilliant, i'll send it over to him right away.
Deep_Blue
Road Puppy

Post by Deep_Blue »

Yeah, JP, I'm still here. Sorry I been scarce, but wrenchin' season is upon me an I been a tad busy. I also booked off to Canada for a while couple weeks back. No prob, tho. I forgot what ya still don't have from me. Remind me, will ya? Got a buncha C2 hotrods and a track in the works. (wanna reedeem myself after the last track attempt [ April 25, 2002: Message edited by: Deep_Blue ]
***When I die may I be surrounded by scattered chrome and burning gasoline***
Junkpile
mindless

Post by Junkpile »

I still haven't recieved the Kamikaze or the Leviathan. I can't wait to get a good look at either. Also, are you still going to let us use the Swamp Rat? The site for Ruin-Nation is coming together finally. So, I really need to know. Cheers!Dean
Buzz
road raged psycho

Post by Buzz »

Jp did you get an email from my hotmail addy?
Junkpile
mindless

Post by Junkpile »

quote:Originally posted by Buzz:Jp did you get an email from my hotmail addy?I sure did. And, I sent you a reply just a few minutes ago. Dean

Check who’s online