Dear returning Carmageddon fans Image

These last years, the CWA Board assimilated what was archived from many old Carmageddon forums, including the whole of the Official Carmageddon.com Forums.
If you wish to merge any previous account you might have had with your new or existing CWA account, don't hesitate to reach out to us !

Updates, Posts, I'm getting worried.

Discontinued post-apocalyptic TC project by Junkpile and co.
Xarathatin
hit n run

Updates, Posts, I'm getting worried.

Post by Xarathatin »

Better judgement has forced me to remove my previous statement.[ March 17, 2002: Message edited by: Xarathatin ]
Buzz
road raged psycho

Re: Updates, Posts, I'm getting worried.

Post by Buzz »

maybe i should use Better judgement more offten
AdR
pimp

Post by AdR »

mmm I've missed something?
Junkpile
mindless

Post by Junkpile »

My apologies for not posting very often lately. But, as you may have noticedfrom a previous post, my computer's dead! I'm doing everything from my Fiancee's system at this point. So, that means, I can only be on her system when she lets me or, she's not home. I do have good news though. We just signed the lease for our new home today! I haven't been this happy in months...Dean
Peace & love, my Brotha... SPLAT!!!
Junkpile
mindless

Post by Junkpile »

Come on guy's... I'm moving, job hunting AND working on things for this project. In fact, I've got a few previews coming up as soon as I can possibly get to them.. AdR has already seen the beginnings of one of these projects... :PBandit's "Armordillo" is coming along slowly, as well.Hell, I even have to use my Fiancee's computer to do all of this because mine has, sadly, passed from this world... Has anyone done anything? I'm beginning to get a little edgy here...Bandit; how's that Beetle of yours coming along?Buzz; Are any of your projects near being finished yet? You've got some awesome stuff. I would REALLY like to see something as a finished product... Also, Have you had any luck in creating maps?Deep Blue; Have you sent the "Leviathan" to me yet? I'm just wondering 'cause I haven't recieved it if you have...Everyone; I know that this is a biy wierd for you all. None of us are professional's at any of this, except Jacob. This project has come an amazingly long way since it's inception. I am very happy about it. But, I have begun to wonder if you are still interested in being a part of this... PLEASE just keep us up to date on what you are doing. It helps all of us to hear& see that others are actually doing something...Dean
Peace & love, my Brotha... SPLAT!!!
Buzz
road raged psycho

Post by Buzz »

right now im trying to get my buggy ready for c2, i've been pretty busy latly and havent done much

Check who’s online