Dear returning Carmageddon fans Image

These last years, the CWA Board assimilated what was archived from many old Carmageddon forums, including the whole of the Official Carmageddon.com Forums.
If you wish to merge any previous account you might have had with your new or existing CWA account, don't hesitate to reach out to us !

Another notification...

Discontinued post-apocalyptic TC project by Junkpile and co.
Junkpile
mindless

Another notification...

Post by Junkpile »

It has been decided that new releases to the Carmageddon Community from this project WILL slow down. The only releases that are still going to be allowed are those that had been previously previewed to the Carmageddon Community PLUS, I would still like for each modeller who has not had their work for this project released to the community to have something released. If you do not want anything you are doing for this project released to the Carmageddon Community, let me know.DB is the next modeller to have his "Ruin-Nation" work featured to the community. I'm just waiting for his second vehicle since I have been making these releases in pairs, at least.Buzz is the next one I would like to feature IF he get's anything finished! LOL (j/k)Dean
Peace & love, my Brotha... SPLAT!!!
Buzz
road raged psycho

Re: Another notification...

Post by Buzz »

i need someone to skin these beasts, the buggy is almost done, just need to figure out what im gonna do about the engine/drive train
-Bandit-
turbo bastard

Re: Another notification...

Post by -Bandit- »

i'll try my best to get my bugger finished so it can be released after buzz's cars.

Check who’s online