Dear returning Carmageddon fans Image

These last years, the CWA Board assimilated what was archived from many old Carmageddon forums, including the whole of the Official Carmageddon.com Forums.
If you wish to merge any previous account you might have had with your new or existing CWA account, don't hesitate to reach out to us !

Stuff for you guy's to test drive...

Discontinued post-apocalyptic TC project by Junkpile and co.
Junkpile
mindless

Stuff for you guy's to test drive...

Post by Junkpile »

(Edit; These pics take FOREVER to load. They are stored at TSS. Sorry for any inconvenience, Guy's.)Here are some thing's I've had sitting around that are finished up... I thought I would let you all check them out in a more personal manner than you can with just a pic. These are all built for C2 only...I'll start with the "Battle Wagon". This was created using Slayer's '67 Chrysler Town & Country station wagon. It is NOT easy to drive. This IS done on purpose. I thought it made it feel more real... Get it HERE!This will be released to the Carmageddon Community eventually. Simply because it has already been previewed to them & they are expecting it.Next is the "Road Rager". It started it's life as AdR's '32 Ford Hot Rod. It's quite mean looking now. Get it HERE[ March 02, 2002: Message edited by: Junkpile ][ March 02, 2002: Message edited by: Junkpile ]
Peace & love, my Brotha... SPLAT!!!
Junkpile
mindless

Re: Stuff for you guy's to test drive...

Post by Junkpile »

Continuing on...Here is the "Warthog". This is one of the two Hover Tanks that was put up as examples for you all in this project's beginnings... It has had some work done to it since. Get it HERELast but, not least, is the "Wolverine". My mod of PumaY2K's Lambourghini conversion. This was also previewed to the Carmageddon Community. So, it will be released to them eventually... HEREAny vehicle that I did not specifically say will be released to the Carmageddon Community is to be kept between those of us that are a part of the "Ruin-Nation" project. Please comply with this...I would also love your comments & queries and will respond to them ALL as I can.Thank You...Dean[ March 02, 2002: Message edited by: Junkpile ]
Junkpile
mindless

Post by Junkpile »

You guy's are welcome to post comment's on these, ya know? I promise not to bite your heads off! LOLDean
Beast
The Man

Post by Beast »

promise not to bite?I really dig the stuff you've done with the ford hotrod, looks quite nasty. And I like the Countach, looks pretty neato.Never been a great tank fan, so I'll skip it, and as for Slayer's thing, it's amazingly cool, but I'd loose the spikes in the front. or at least model some decent support for em, because like this they look like they've been glued to the grill.B.
Junkpile
mindless

Post by Junkpile »

Thank you beast! This is just the kind of constructive criticism I'm looking for. I'll give that suggestion some thought. I'm sure I can figure out some kind of support for those front blades. LOLNow, does anyone else have any comments?Dean
Junkpile
mindless

Post by Junkpile »

Has ANYONE besides Beast checked these out? C'Mon guy's! I need to know if you think I should change anything on these... Actually, If you don't respond, I'm going to assume you like them just the way they are! LOLDean
-Bandit-
turbo bastard

Post by -Bandit- »

they all look great to me, nothign needs changed in my oppinion.
Junkpile
mindless

Post by Junkpile »

Thanks Bandit! I appreciate that. Now for some bad news... I won't be contributing any more to this project except my voice & stuff that I have already finished... At least until I get my computer straightened out, or replaced. It has been headed down hill for a while now. I was just hoping that it would hold out until I could get myself financially straitened out. But, it got impatient & finally gave up.Don't panic, though. EVERYTHING for this game project that was finished is backed up on CD. At least I had the foresight to do so.Also, I may not be on the internet for the next few days. My Birthday is the 13th of this month & I just know it's going to suck! This is the worst two years I've ever had, emotionally.The anniversary of my fiancee's hospitalization & nearly dying on me is also coming up. She went into the Hospital on the 19th of March last year & nearly died on the 13th (My Birthday!).So, if my emotions are stable enough during this time, I'll check in here.I hope things are going better for all of you than they are for me...Dean

Check who’s online