Dear returning Carmageddon fans Image

These last years, the CWA Board assimilated what was archived from many old Carmageddon forums, including the whole of the Official Carmageddon.com Forums.
If you wish to merge any previous account you might have had with your new or existing CWA account, don't hesitate to reach out to us !

Debugger 3000 beta released!

Discontinued post-apocalyptic TC project by Junkpile and co.
AdR
pimp

Debugger 3000 beta released!

Post by AdR »

yeah... remember that jeep-kind-of-thing that i was working on a few months ago? well, here it is, I would like to know what you guys think of it... everything.. and ideas are welcomed too. Of course the textures aren't finished, neither the model, i'll add some weapons, driver and some other missing stuff. Go nuts!
Junkpile
mindless

Re: Debugger 3000 beta released!

Post by Junkpile »

Hmmm... I MIGHT have a suggestion for a rename. But, I'll just wait to see if this sucker goes the way I think it will. Dean
Peace & love, my Brotha... SPLAT!!!
Beast
The Man

Post by Beast »

An amazing ickle buggy. Definetly something I LOVE. Cant wait for a complete version too.Oh, and heres an ickle trick for you to try:Drive up to a vertical wall (building, whatever, but it has to be a 90 degree angle), and just touch it with the front of the car. Then, put the pedal to the metal, and the car will go up, and do a nice ickle backflip. Nice to see.B.
Junkpile
mindless

Post by Junkpile »

quote:Originally posted by Beast:An amazing ickle buggy. Definetly something I LOVE. Cant wait for a complete version too.Oh, and heres an ickle trick for you to try:Drive up to a vertical wall (building, whatever, but it has to be a 90 degree angle), and just touch it with the front of the car. Then, put the pedal to the metal, and the car will go up, and do a nice ickle backflip. Nice to see.B.Already done that one! Hell, I've been stunting this thing all over the place! LOLDean
Peace & love, my Brotha... SPLAT!!!
AdR
pimp

Post by AdR »

Well, If you guys liked that one, you'll love this (well at least I do =): I've changed the concept a "little", tried to turn it into a 6x6 vehicle, but well, C2 has it's limitations, hopefully into "Ruin Nation" it'll work like it should, and that's why this is the final beta of it, I'll finish both versions whenever a beta of the engine is released. I've spent more time dealing with the whole suspension thing than modelling it, it has a kind of independent suspension for each wheel, and traction in the 4 rear wheels, 'cause that's all carma can handle (6 working wheels and 6 moving suspension parts!), there's no room for anything else. Yeah, get it HERE!! LOL
Buzz
road raged psycho

Post by Buzz »

thats awsome
Beast
The Man

Post by Beast »

Dude, it's pretty damn coolies, but I'd appreciate it if you also release a 4x4 version of the thingy, just like the original, but with texies on it and all. The 4x4 rocks so much.B.

Check who’s online