Dear returning Carmageddon fans Image

These last years, the CWA Board assimilated what was archived from many old Carmageddon forums, including the whole of the Official Carmageddon.com Forums.
If you wish to merge any previous account you might have had with your new or existing CWA account, don't hesitate to reach out to us !

EconoCrush...

Discontinued post-apocalyptic TC project by Junkpile and co.
Junkpile
mindless

EconoCrush...

Post by Junkpile »

This was a Ford Econoline that AdR had started. We have been trading this one back & forth for a while now. But, I can't think of anything else to do to it. Nothing that I know how to do, anyways. LOL AdR think's there might be something more that he may want to do to it. But, we'll see...

I won't be doing any more mod's for a while after these & one other that is in the work's are finished. I need to get back to a couple I started quite a while back that are ALL my work.
Peace & love, my Brotha... SPLAT!!!
Beast
The Man

Re: EconoCrush...

Post by Beast »

I've allways liked those vans, and this one looks very cool, though I dont like the texturing all that much. It looks like it has a slice of pizza on the side.. maybe normal metal textures would be better? Hum?B.
Xarathatin
hit n run

Post by Xarathatin »

That is sweet Maybe a Cowbar frontend and rearend Or possibly the front end like the ones on trains and stuff. that would be cool
Junkpile
mindless

Post by Junkpile »

Well...Beast, I'll probably be doing more with texturing it. I thought those same texture's looked a bit dodgy. But, they were included in the package when AdR sent it back to me. I simply used what he left me and went on from there. I'll update the pic's as soon as I have something to show.Xarathatin; Glad to hear from you again, dude! As fr as the Cowcatcher idea goes... I was thinking along similar line's. Let's see what I can come up with.Dean
Junkpile
mindless

Post by Junkpile »

OK... The skin has been bettered. At least, I like the looks of it. But, TSS is still lagging terribly. So, It might take these Little pic's a while to load... Sorry.Dean[ January 19, 2002: Message edited by: Junkpile ]

Check who’s online