Dear returning Carmageddon fans Image

These last years, the CWA Board assimilated what was archived from many old Carmageddon forums, including the whole of the Official Carmageddon.com Forums.
If you wish to merge any previous account you might have had with your new or existing CWA account, don't hesitate to reach out to us !

List's...

Discontinued post-apocalyptic TC project by Junkpile and co.
Junkpile
mindless

List's...

Post by Junkpile »

[Official post]First, I would like to thank each & every person who has contributed to this game project. Because of this, I may finally get a break in life, maybe...The following list of vehicle's are those that I have decided to use in this game project. Which, I am calling "Ruin-Nation" for the time being. If any of you have any queries or comment's, E-Mail me with them. At this time, I can not access the internet as regularly as I had previously. My life has gone to shit once again... Enough of that (No boring detail's...), on to the list. The first column is the vehicle's name. The second is the creator('s) name('s). And, the third is the driver of that particular vehicle's name.Battle Wagon/Slayer & Junkpile/Bubba BagwellBody Snatcher/Econobrick & Junkpile/"Bugger" KraneBone Crusher/Slayer & Junkpile/"Grimm"Bush Whacker/Econobrick & Junkpile/"Psycho" JoeCarMaro/AdR/Suicide BlondeCop Carrier/Junkpile/Fortress City TrooperDoomBuggy/Deep Blue/KlutchEconoCrush/AdR & Junkpile/D&AKamikaze/DeepBlue/???K.L.A.W./Junkpile/JunkpileLeviathan/Deep Blue/Leon HookerNomad/AdR & Junkpile/Ken ReynoldsOutlaw/AdR/SpikePack Master/Deep Blue & Junkpile/Sir KillsALotRavage (aka; Rally Raider)/Hellspawn/???Rover Kill/Freddy/Dangerous BrianScorpion/Junkpile/Renora McGeeStampeder/Deep Blue (From Junkpile's Sketches)/Lance WarnerSwamp Raider/Deep Blue & Junkpile/Leroy RainierWar Horse/AdR & Junkpile/Keith L'EmalWolverine/Puma Y2K & Junkpile/Galen RainesThe next list is stuff that STILL has not been decided on. As stated above, E-Mail me with any comment's, queries, or opinion's.Aggressor/Stainless & Junkpile/Spike & KimDread Tread/Junkpile/DreadHard Beetle/Econobrick & Junkpile/ShadowJunkster/Junkpile/Junk ManMack Daddy/Hellspawn/???PT Bruiser/Deep Blue & Junkpile/Joey DelRioSekton GT (Apoc. Vers.)/Puma Y2K/Dead FunkStiletto/Deep Blue & Junkpile/"Switchblade" McGeeStreet Sentinel/??? & Junkpile/Shift & DingoWar Bringer/Junkpile/Sgt. SlackerWarthog/Junkpile/Helga SchmidtEverything else has been officially removed from the running excepting those project's that are as of yet, unfinished. Such as , Bandit's Rig & any other's that I'm just not remebering right now. This last list is of vehicle's that are being worked on now. At least, the one's that I know of...Road Rager/AdR & Junkpile/Lora Lynn HardyI know that this list is incomplete. There are thing's that some of you may be working on that I don't know about yet. These list's will be updated as necessary.That will be it for now, I guess. But, Soon I will be posting a list of devices meant to be used similar to the common "Power-Up". Some are actual external devices. Other's are cybernetic implants. Some are somewhat extravagant. Other's are pretty mundane. I would also appreciate feedback on these.Also, IF any of you have anything that is not listed here, send me the info & I'll get it on the appropriate list ASAP.Thanks for your time. Dean(Edit; The column's wouldn't post properly. So, now you get to read through a mess of slash mark's. Sorry...)[/End official post][ January 14, 2002: Message edited by: Junkpile ][ January 22, 2002: Message edited by: Junkpile ]
Peace & love, my Brotha... SPLAT!!!
Deep_Blue
Road Puppy

Re: List's...

Post by Deep_Blue »

Dean, Seein' as "Wez" is already a copyrighted character, you can call the DoomBuggy's driver "Klutch".
***When I die may I be surrounded by scattered chrome and burning gasoline***
Junkpile
mindless

Post by Junkpile »

Fixed that on the list for ya, DB.Dean
Junkpile
mindless

Post by Junkpile »

I've done some updating on the list's... If anyone else is keeping track, you might want to adjust your's accordingly.Dean

Check who’s online