Dear returning Carmageddon fans Image

These last years, the CWA Board assimilated what was archived from many old Carmageddon forums, including the whole of the Official Carmageddon.com Forums.
If you wish to merge any previous account you might have had with your new or existing CWA account, don't hesitate to reach out to us !

Heya, JP...

Discontinued post-apocalyptic TC project by Junkpile and co.
Deep_Blue
Road Puppy

Heya, JP...

Post by Deep_Blue »

DoomBuggy's done. Where ya want it sent to? [ January 02, 2002: Message edited by: Deep_Blue ]
***When I die may I be surrounded by scattered chrome and burning gasoline***
Junkpile
mindless

Re: Heya, JP...

Post by Junkpile »

OH, HELL YES!!! That just kick's ass, DB! You've been doing some awesome stuff all over the board recently. But, If I had to choose a favorite, I think that this would be it! Awesome... For now, you could just ftp it up at TSS. I could get it from there OR you could E-Mail it to me. Since I've had to kind of disappear from here, I haven't gotten SHIT in my E-Mail! LOLI was wondering, since your so damned good with Motorcycle's AND with the "From-the-Wastelands" look. Would you mind doing something like that for the project? The Scorpion need's some hardened competition. LOLDean
Peace & love, my Brotha... SPLAT!!!
Beast
The Man

Post by Beast »

Ooh, in fear not to resemble Hellspawn, mesa like! Can I get a download linky when it's up for download somewhere?B.
Junkpile
mindless

Post by Junkpile »

If DB ftp's it to TSS he could set up a link for this game forum to DL it. If he's not sure how to do that, I'd be happy to do it for him, if he'd like. Dean
-Bandit-
turbo bastard

Post by -Bandit- »

that rocks. I think i am finally gonna check out all the cars made for this game. I havn't actually downloaded one of them yet :/ sorry people...
Deep_Blue
Road Puppy

Post by Deep_Blue »

Oh, yeah... Ya can't see it in the pics, but there's a goodly blue Nitrous bottle wedged in between the seats..and those things on the sides are user controlled blades-they work like suicide doors-good for takin' peds off at the knees. Got a couple more C2 cars from the badlands in the works and I haven't given up on the tanker-I may need someone to gimme a hand with the extra wheel grooves until I can get the hang of it tho. Are ya tellin me Dean, that ya want me to cook up a "Battle Bike" to rival the Scorpion? THAT I c'n do- I was a biker before I was a trucker. Ya want another two wheeler or a trike? I s'pose I could whomp up a reasonable two-wheeled embodiment of the 1%-er attitude. Ya want it to be built on a "bike" standard (e.g. Harley/other small-engined motorcycle? Or are ya lookin' more for a "mutant" e.g. "Boss Hoss"/VW based trike? Street, strip, dirt, mountain climber, etc.? Or a combination of all of the above with a righteous helping of "DefCon4" type "ambience"?[ January 04, 2002: Message edited by: Deep_Blue ]
***When I die may I be surrounded by scattered chrome and burning gasoline***
Junkpile
mindless

Post by Junkpile »

At this point, as long as it's a two-wheeler, anything else goes! As long as it will give the Scorpion some competition, that is! LOLBut, If you do have idea's for a trike, keep them in mind or, go ahead & start on it. I've got something from the Fortress Cities coming up later on that will pretty much fit into the trike class.Laterz,Dean

Check who’s online