Dear returning Carmageddon fans Image

These last years, the CWA Board assimilated what was archived from many old Carmageddon forums, including the whole of the Official Carmageddon.com Forums.
If you wish to merge any previous account you might have had with your new or existing CWA account, don't hesitate to reach out to us !

Reason Why i have been gone for so long. (its about time I tell everyone)

Discontinued post-apocalyptic TC project by Junkpile and co.
Xarathatin
hit n run

Reason Why i have been gone for so long. (its about time I tell everyone)

Post by Xarathatin »

I have been away and neglected a lot of stuff for the past few months. The reason being that I have been trying to get custody of both of my kids. Not full custody but at least partial custody so i could see them. The last tiem i had seen my oldest child he was 6 months old and it was on easter sunday. and the youngest I didnt even know my ex fiancee was pregnant with him until 4 months after having him. I have let this go for about 4 yeas my oldest trning 4 this last oct and the youngest turning 3 just the other day. I have had a few breakdowns becaus of this. also pay 75% of my income to Childsupport. Don't get me wrong I would pay it all if I seen them i just wish I could. Anyway I called up ther her fathers house and asked for her a few months back and he told me that she moved. I really felt like shit while I have thaught al this time that she was somewhere she is not. I feel so shitty and I dont knwo what to do. Everyone I know personally is trying to help me but I have done nothing but think if it would be worth it to live or die. right now im in limbo but I have gotten the # to an attorney that does services for free. I am just worried that it will not be enough. I am hoping it is. Just thaught that you all deserve to know what has been holding me up. I am sorryJacob
Beast
The Man

Re: Reason Why i have been gone for so long. (its about time I tell everyone)

Post by Beast »

Dude, I'm stumped. You know you've got our support - if you think we can help out, just scream. I just hope all goes through for you.I'll knock over a cold one in your name.B.
Junkpile
mindless

Post by Junkpile »

quote:Originally posted by Beast:Dude, I'm stumped. You know you've got our support - if you think we can help out, just scream. I just hope all goes through for you.I'll knock over a cold one in your name.B.Simply put. But, I don't think I could have said it better.In the short time I've known you Jacob, I've come to care for you like a friend. Let me do some checking around & see if there's anything I might be able to help with...Keep your chin up, buddy.Dean
Peace & love, my Brotha... SPLAT!!!
Dark Angel
angelus

Post by Dark Angel »

Sorry to hear that dude, hope all goes well for you.Jason
Xarathatin
hit n run

Post by Xarathatin »

Thank you all. It is nice to have friends. Thanks again. Jacob
-Bandit-
turbo bastard

Post by -Bandit- »

hey sorry to hear about all that, hope it all turns out ok.Bandit

Check who’s online