Dear returning Carmageddon fans Image

These last years, the CWA Board assimilated what was archived from many old Carmageddon forums, including the whole of the Official Carmageddon.com Forums.
If you wish to merge any previous account you might have had with your new or existing CWA account, don't hesitate to reach out to us !

PumaY2K's Lambourghini...

Discontinued post-apocalyptic TC project by Junkpile and co.
Junkpile
mindless

PumaY2K's Lambourghini...

Post by Junkpile »

modified into a Combat/Pursuit car from the Fortress Cities WITH his permission. What do you guy's think? I REALLY would like your opinion's on this one. Be gentle... LOLDean
Peace & love, my Brotha... SPLAT!!!
AdR
pimp

Re: PumaY2K's Lambourghini...

Post by AdR »

i don't like those wheel covers, it looks more like a wastelander than something from the fortress cities. I think if you want to make a F.C. vehicle, it should have that futuristic look like your scorpion or the APC, get rid of that white skin too...sorry for being so rough
Buzz
road raged psycho

Post by Buzz »

add a full body roll cage, that would be cool
Junkpile
mindless

Post by Junkpile »

OK...AdR; I forgot to mention. I was going to use a private citizen as the character concept behind this vehicle. Something like a Cop/Soldier wannabe who decided to build this sucker & put it up against the most dangerous of enemies... ALL people! LOL Now does the vehicle look it's part? I would LOVE to change the skin. I was thinking maybe Black. But, I SUCK at skinning. I've been trying with my own AND with Bandit's Akira style motorcycle. I just can't seem to get PSP7 to cooperate with me... Buzz; The full body roll cage has already been done. It is on the War Horse that AdR & I have teamed up on. Oop's... I almost forgot. I made some changes to the model. What do you think? Dean[ December 10, 2001: Message edited by: Junkpile ]
AdR
pimp

Post by AdR »

now that explains everything... LOL now i can say it looks great, based on that concept. But still i think you should change that skin... maybe a dark gray or something.
Junkpile
mindless

Post by Junkpile »

quote:Originally posted by AdR:now that explains everything... LOL now i can say it looks great, based on that concept. But still i think you should change that skin... maybe a dark gray or something.I know. But, like I said above, I suck at skinning... I do have one little trick I'm going to be trying out a little later, though... :P LOL
Junkpile
mindless

Post by Junkpile »

quote:Originally posted by AdR:now that explains everything... LOL now i can say it looks great, based on that concept. But still i think you should change that skin... maybe a dark gray or something.Is this better, Dude? I hope so. I gave myself a headache figuring out how to do THIS much! LOL Dean
Beast
The Man

Post by Beast »

Awesome, nice work, definetly better then the white.TB
Junkpile
mindless

Post by Junkpile »

quote:Originally posted by Beast:Awesome, nice work, definetly better then the white.TBThanks much, Beasty! Dean

Check who’s online