Dear returning Carmageddon fans Image

These last years, the CWA Board assimilated what was archived from many old Carmageddon forums, including the whole of the Official Carmageddon.com Forums.
If you wish to merge any previous account you might have had with your new or existing CWA account, don't hesitate to reach out to us !

This is cooperation...

Discontinued post-apocalyptic TC project by Junkpile and co.
Junkpile
mindless

This is cooperation...

Post by Junkpile »

AdR built the original car. JP trashed it out & made it beautiful. He had a little trouble in a few area's. Send's it off to AdR for a few fixes. Now he's waiting to get it back so he can screw with more stuff on it! [image]images/icons/smile.gif" border="0[/image] THIS is how it SHOULD work. I'm not just saying in here. But, out in the rest of the forum, also. I just can't figure out why this whole community is so self centered. I know EVERYONE'S not like this. But, the majority are... <P>Sorry, this just left an opening for me to rant a bit. I'm done now.<P>NOW, would you like to see what WE are doing? <P>What do you get when you mix AdR & Junkpile's ways??? THIS!!!

That's what! Hopefully this will be the first of many team-up's to happen on this project. Do you guy's think you can do that?<P>Dean
Peace & love, my Brotha... SPLAT!!!
-Bandit-
turbo bastard

Re: This is cooperation...

Post by -Bandit- »

team-ups are cool, i am looking for someone to skin my models. Any volunteers?
Junkpile
mindless

Post by Junkpile »

quote:Originally posted by -Bandit-:team-ups are cool, i am looking for someone to skin my models. Any volunteers?I'd be happy to give it a try. But, I won't guarantee that it would be any better than what you would do. Just E-Mail 'em to me with whatever spec's you may require. and I'll give it a shot. Dean
Beast
The Man

Post by Beast »

Ooh Beasty like. Only thing tha looks kinda odd'ish are those things around the wheels.. but thats just meTB
-Bandit-
turbo bastard

Post by -Bandit- »

yeh your right Beast. The wheels do look a bit iffy.
Buzz
road raged psycho

Post by Buzz »

I say remove the wheel covers, i need a real good skinner for a cool mod of Jps cop thingy(almost redone completly) when i get finished with it
Junkpile
mindless

Post by Junkpile »

Here's the next in our line of team-up vehicle's. AdR created the original model & then I did some mod's to it. & worked on the physic's. I'm not sure if he's going to want to do anything more to it yet. We'll see... But, without further delay's, here's the "Nomad"! Any comment's or criticism's? I hope you like it. Dean(P.S.; I have officially goten permission from Econobrick to modify anything of his for release on the net or whatever.Which mean's; I''ll be posting pic's of my mod's of his stuff in here & in the main forum area's of my mod's of his creation's.)[ December 05, 2001: Message edited by: Junkpile ]

Check who’s online