Dear returning Carmageddon fans Image

These last years, the CWA Board assimilated what was archived from many old Carmageddon forums, including the whole of the Official Carmageddon.com Forums.
If you wish to merge any previous account you might have had with your new or existing CWA account, don't hesitate to reach out to us !

Here we go... :)

Discontinued post-apocalyptic TC project by Junkpile and co.
Junkpile
mindless

Here we go... :)

Post by Junkpile »

OK, guy's. I'm going to bend t=your ears for a few.Lately I have been having some problem's controlling my emotion's. I have come to the decision that it is because I have over loaded myself with stuff to do.Beside's all of the normal day-to-day things I have to do (Which has increased drastically since March.). I have also been working on an RPG, two movie script's a couple of book's this game project AND trying to get a few other business project's going.Because of all of this, I'll be taking a break from ALL of this for about a week in order to get my "real" life back in order. I'll still be checking in on thing's here. But, I don't know when I'll be doing any more modelling. It just takes up too much of my time right now.I'll let you guy's know when I'm ready to get back into the full swing of things. I already have the concept in my head for an awesome Fortress City Combat/Pursuit car which will be my very first project for this endeavor AFTER I take some time to try and relax... And, I'm sure all of you (Especially Deep_Blue!) will agree that I need this. I'll be checking in every evening OR morning. Not both, though. I think I might work on perfecting the "Scorpion" if I get the time...Dean
Peace & love, my Brotha... SPLAT!!!
Deep_Blue
Road Puppy

Re: Here we go... :)

Post by Deep_Blue »

Yeh, shit keeps ya runnin', don't it? I'm up to my ass in several projects meself..
***When I die may I be surrounded by scattered chrome and burning gasoline***
Junkpile
mindless

Post by Junkpile »

quote:Originally posted by Deep_Blue:Yeh, shit keeps ya runnin', don't it? I'm up to my ass in several projects meself..It sure does... I just keep straining my eye's to see the light at the end of the tunnel. Back to the grind-stone...Dean
Xarathatin
hit n run

Post by Xarathatin »

I know what you mean. I have been so busy lately with "work" last few weeks i spent in Amsterdam then flew to seattle then to LA spending a week in each place. Unfortunately my next day off is after the first of jan. That sux I know how you feel. hope everything works out for you. Later Xarathatin
Junkpile
mindless

Post by Junkpile »

quote:Originally posted by Xarathatin:I know what you mean. I have been so busy lately with "work" last few weeks i spent in Amsterdam then flew to seattle then to LA spending a week in each place. Unfortunately my next day off is after the first of jan. That sux I know how you feel. hope everything works out for you. Later XarathatinGlad to see you're still with us Xarathatin! I was beginning to think you left us. How's the hardware situation?Dean
Xarathatin
hit n run

Post by Xarathatin »

It has been better. : ) still working like a fiend but I' havn't forgot about this place or what needs done. Just be patient with me while I get everything back up and running. thanks guys.later XarathatinPS I will have a site for us soon as I just registered my domain northbrooktech.com and will be settign up the web server in a few days to week or so.

Check who’s online