Dear returning Carmageddon fans Image

These last years, the CWA Board assimilated what was archived from many old Carmageddon forums, including the whole of the Official Carmageddon.com Forums.
If you wish to merge any previous account you might have had with your new or existing CWA account, don't hesitate to reach out to us !

Next releases t6o the communioty at large...

Discontinued post-apocalyptic TC project by Junkpile and co.
Junkpile
mindless

Next releases t6o the communioty at large...

Post by Junkpile »

There are plenty off choices for these. If I have to, I will make the decision myself. But, I would like the rest of your opinions on this.We could just use the TDR conversions Beroc is going to do for us. Or, all new vehicles that they have never seen...If we go with new vehicles, I would like for AdR's DeBugger to be one of them. I'm cluless whick of mine to use. No others have been "officially" set as part of this project yet. I know DB will have something for us eventually... DB, do you think you could get something finished up & ready for this by the 10th of November? If so, I would rather include something of yours that another one of mine...I would REALLY like to show of Hellspawn's "Ravage". But, I'm not even sure if he's staying involved with this because we haven't heard from him in so long. I won't remove him. He HAS things to contribute. UNLESS he tells us himself that he wants out.I've babbled enough...Dean
Peace & love, my Brotha... SPLAT!!!
Deep_Blue
Road Puppy

Re: Next releases t6o the communioty at large...

Post by Deep_Blue »

'K, dude.. I c'n send ya the model and skin without the grooves worked out-then one a you guys'll hafta make it work. 'Less somebody can gimme a better breakdown on adding extra grooves..
***When I die may I be surrounded by scattered chrome and burning gasoline***
AdR
pimp

Post by AdR »

release the Warmonger, or the KLAW... those are amazing. Maybe i'll finish the new version of the camaro by november 10th so we can release that one too. Well, let me know JP, in that case i'll hurry up things a little, or if you want to finish the debugger go ahead.
Junkpile
mindless

Post by Junkpile »

My apologies... I won't post when I've been drinking ever again! Man... Those typo's are horrendous! LOLDean
Junkpile
mindless

Post by Junkpile »

quote:Originally posted by Junkpile: I would REALLY like to show of Hellspawn's "Ravage". But, I'm not even sure if he's staying involved with this because we haven't heard from him in so long. I won't remove him. He HAS things to contribute. UNLESS he tells us himself that he wants out.DeanGood news... I found out tonight that Hellspawn is still with us! YAAYYY!!! He's just waiting for the programmer's to get further along so his model's are actually going towards something. So, we'll keep your seat warm for you, mate.Dean[ November 02, 2001: Message edited by: Junkpile ]

Check who’s online