Dear returning Carmageddon fans Image

These last years, the CWA Board assimilated what was archived from many old Carmageddon forums, including the whole of the Official Carmageddon.com Forums.
If you wish to merge any previous account you might have had with your new or existing CWA account, don't hesitate to reach out to us !

Total system Rebuild : (

Discontinued post-apocalyptic TC project by Junkpile and co.
Xarathatin
hit n run

Total system Rebuild : (

Post by Xarathatin »

Ok as you all know my home network was attacked a few weeks back. I lost everything. Close to 20K$ in hardware. My jig is up. I am not using Windowz anymore. I have offially converted to Linux. Do not fret though as I have a Windows Emulator (that does not lock up) and will be resuming creation of a better engine. (better than ever seen before) Imagine an engine that gives new meaning to 3D. An engine that in every instance Wrights itself. for instance I wright 100,000 lines of code basing rules for this and the AI I have written wrights another 1 Million - 12 milloin lines to define everything I have already set out. adding everything that I have already defined plus added tweaks like road conditions and draw bridges and the like. taking some time Almost done with the AI. Also If I had you or you me on icq please send me a message so i can add you again asI have lost all that and am now running Licq and only have added Junkpile. thanks all and please be patient with me while I am not very responsive online anymore but workign extremely hard to get this AI done \later all Xarathatin
Junkpile
mindless

Re: Total system Rebuild : (

Post by Junkpile »

As I said over ICQ, that totally sucks! Well, let us know when you're back up & running. We'll keep your seat warm, also. Dean
Peace & love, my Brotha... SPLAT!!!
Dark Angel
angelus

Post by Dark Angel »

I still havent got a new monitor, damnit. Lucky i should soon have a whole new system built to my specs, which is very high and mighty.Soon...
AdR
pimp

Post by AdR »

quote:Originally posted by Xarathatin:...for instance I wright 100,000 lines of code basing rules for this and the AI I have written wrights another 1 Million - 12 milloin lines to define everything I have already set out.man! how long you've been working on this engine? 100k lines already takes a LOT of time... all i can say is WOW
Xarathatin
hit n run

Post by Xarathatin »

Been designg the code for the last 6-8 months not only for here but also while me and beroc were talking. now its lost and I'm starting it over. Now it will be better than before and guarenteed noone has ever seen anything like it. : ) laterXarathatin

Check who’s online