Dear returning Carmageddon fans Image

These last years, the CWA Board assimilated what was archived from many old Carmageddon forums, including the whole of the Official Carmageddon.com Forums.
If you wish to merge any previous account you might have had with your new or existing CWA account, don't hesitate to reach out to us !

Promised Piccie's...

Discontinued post-apocalyptic TC project by Junkpile and co.
Junkpile
mindless

Promised Piccie's...

Post by Junkpile »

Lots of pic's to load here... So, if you're on a slower modem (Like me... ), please be patient.OK, to start, I'll post the "K.L.A.W.". This is my "Signature" vehicle. It's definitely what I would want to be driving in this type of world. Next up is another goodie from the Fortress Cities. It is a heavily armored Law Enforcement Personell Carrier. This would be great to use for drug raid's, huh? To be continued...[ October 20, 2001: Message edited by: Junkpile ]
Peace & love, my Brotha... SPLAT!!!
Junkpile
mindless

Re: Promised Piccie's...

Post by Junkpile »

Continued...Now, THIS beautious killer was fully inspired by Xarathatin during one of our ICQ meetings. He had gotten to see a screenie for one of my OLD models that I had given up on. He liked it so much, he thought I should try to release it as it was. NOT ME! LOL But, I did do something newer along those very lines. I hope you like it, Jacob. And, as usual, feedback of ALL types will be appreciated. In other words, "You likes???" LOLDean [ October 20, 2001: Message edited by: Junkpile ]
Beast
The Man

Post by Beast »

Ooooh, milky goodness! As I allready posted in the other forum, your stuff is mucho good man, f'gn amazing..Or in other words, Me likes!TB
Junkpile
mindless

Post by Junkpile »

quote:Originally posted by Beast:Ooooh, milky goodness! As I allready posted in the other forum, your stuff is mucho good man, f'gn amazing..Or in other words, Me likes!TBIs it just me? Or does a compliment like this just seem SOOOO much nicer coming from The Beast? Thanks for the compliments, man. I really appreciate it. Dean

Check who’s online