Dear returning Carmageddon fans Image

These last years, the CWA Board assimilated what was archived from many old Carmageddon forums, including the whole of the Official Carmageddon.com Forums.
If you wish to merge any previous account you might have had with your new or existing CWA account, don't hesitate to reach out to us !

mitsubishi eclipse (for the intro)

Discontinued post-apocalyptic TC project by Junkpile and co.
AdR
pimp

mitsubishi eclipse (for the intro)

Post by AdR »

ok, seriously i need opinions about this one, i just started it, but i need to know if i'm doing things right or not =)
Xarathatin
hit n run

Re: mitsubishi eclipse (for the intro)

Post by Xarathatin »

Can i just say i am severly jealous of your work : ( awsome look at the reference in my post in Gen edit if yo uneed more reference icq me and ill send you the reference pics i have
AdR
pimp

Post by AdR »

LOL, you don't have to be jealous, this model is for everyone =) and i'll talk to you on icq later, i only used one reference pic, one from the side, couldn't find any other good ones.
-Bandit-
turbo bastard

Post by -Bandit- »

that looks wicked. What did you model it in ?
AdR
pimp

Post by AdR »

sorry, that wasn't an eclipse... this is: i've improved a lot the front bumper, now it looks rounder like it should, and i've already fixed the normals. now it needs an interior and the wheels.btw, i use zmodeler to model these things =)

Check who’s online