Dear returning Carmageddon fans Image

These last years, the CWA Board assimilated what was archived from many old Carmageddon forums, including the whole of the Official Carmageddon.com Forums.
If you wish to merge any previous account you might have had with your new or existing CWA account, don't hesitate to reach out to us !

Come here and get your assignments : ) j/k really read now

Discontinued post-apocalyptic TC project by Junkpile and co.
Xarathatin
hit n run

Come here and get your assignments : ) j/k really read now

Post by Xarathatin »

If you posted in the "Post here if you are working on this project" Topic then your name is in here. If not do it now, and this will be revised, If you feel that any of this should be revised then E-Mail me or JP and we will do this as soon as possible.Junkpile: Creative insight, Modeler, Head Design, FounderXarathatin: Lead programmer, Web help, Soso Modeler, Creative insightEvil Twin: Web Host (For now. He'll be doing more when he get's a few "technical' problem's fixed.)Bandit: Lead Human Modeler AdR: Lead Modeler, SkinnerVOiD: 2nd level programmer, AI programming, Beast: We all know what you do : ) Deep_Blue: Modeler, SkinnerWILL: Webmaster, Lead Skinner, ModelerSavage-Elve: Skinner, Programmer, ModelerBeroc: 2nd level Modeler, Programmer, Skinner (Will be with us shortly)Hellspawn; Modeler &, SkinnerIf your nick is not on this list then E-Mail Me or JP so we can make sure you are on this list and not going to get booted out of this project. [Side note from JP; Everyone that has not been included in this list by next sunday morning WILL have their access to this area removed!]Everything is listed beside your name as to Importance first. It is now REQUIRED to do (at least) a One week Update.(so we know where everyone is) If you need hosting space for images contact me or JP for the time being. Ill keep you postedBTW in case you are wondering here is one of the shots of my reference for the eclipse. Eclipse ReferenceLater Xarathatin[ October 07, 2001: Message edited by: Junkpile ]
Xarathatin
hit n run

Re: Come here and get your assignments : ) j/k really read now

Post by Xarathatin »

thanks JP
AdR
pimp

Post by AdR »

wow... Lead modeler... sounds good if you need that eclipse to be done... just say the word
Xarathatin
hit n run

Post by Xarathatin »

word word word : ) im doing one for the beginning movie but id love to have you do it for the game : ) thanks man
-Bandit-
turbo bastard

Post by -Bandit- »

Lead skinner :/I hate to tell you but i don't skin, i am a modeler.
Junkpile
mindless

Post by Junkpile »

quote:Originally posted by -Bandit-:Lead skinner :/I hate to tell you but i don't skin, i am a modeler.Fixed that for you Bandit. Dean
Peace & love, my Brotha... SPLAT!!!
willB0T
Stainless

Post by willB0T »

safe as fuckmail me what I need to up the web stuff - should be done soon cheers
AdR
pimp

Post by AdR »

ok, i'll make the eclipse, after watching the fast and the furious, i think i can make any japanese shit! LOL right now i'm working on the Veilside version of the Mitsubishi Lancer, so maybe we can have that one in the game, make a "japanese" gang or something y'know, like TFAF.
Xarathatin
hit n run

Post by Xarathatin »

that might work : ) thanks for the input : )
Deep_Blue
Road Puppy

Post by Deep_Blue »

Still tweakin' my badass, rusty stuff..
***When I die may I be surrounded by scattered chrome and burning gasoline***
Beroc-Lord of Destruction
road raged psycho

Post by Beroc-Lord of Destruction »

Gimme a heads up on what you guys need for your webpage, what all you are looking for it to do..... I will look at doing some concept drawings for maps and vehicles. I am still a little up in the air about what time frame we are talking about, as this may have some effect on concepts. I will also, at some point layout the story board for the intro as given by X...
Junkpile
mindless

Post by Junkpile »

OK, it is well past the deadline I had set. Almost a week over in fact. But, now I must have this done. Beast, if you would be so kind, please remove the access of everyone NOT on the list at the beginning of this thread. Unless you have some other reason for keeping them around, that is. It will be appreciated. Dean
Peace & love, my Brotha... SPLAT!!!

Check who’s online